South Carolina... It is located in the south eastern United States 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I invite all worthychristian to pray for our country, not ever racism.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Oooooooohhhhhh LLLLooooorrrrrdddddd.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

i just read in an interview with a survivor that the shooter let her live and instructed her to tell people what was going on.     From what was written it appears that the white guy attended a prayer session for over an hour before he told them that they were raping our women and taking over the country and that they had to go......

I can't imagine what must be going through that persons mind to do such as that.......

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I have prayed for the families involved.  They have this guy in custody and maybe can learn more about his motives.  But since he told them (at the church) he was there to 'kill black people' it is absolutely a hate crime.  I don't care what his experiences have been; this is pure evil.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

i just read in an interview with a survivor that the shooter let her live and instructed her to tell people what was going on.     From what was written it appears that the white guy attended a prayer session for over an hour before he told them that they were raping our women and taking over the country and that they had to go......

I can't imagine what must be going through that persons mind to do such as that.......

The person was sick.I will pray for not only the victim but the murderer and his family.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Demonic influence?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

I'm not really sure what anyone else might be expecting for this. Racism is learned. Not inherent. More people dead than the Boston Marathon Incident. It's a hate crime. The perpetrator is a domestic terrorist.

Did people really think this guy was going to be Muslim or an atheist or something? People commit crimes out of hate and and anger. There is almost no other conceivable reason for this.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

He will be punished. 

His uncle didnt try to shield him or give him a pass. He said if his nephew did this then he needs to pay for his crime. A refreshing attitude that I dont often see from relatives of criminals. 

I do feel sorry for his sister though. She is supposed to get married on sunday. 

Obviously I feel bad for the families of the victims. I know what they are going through.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Demonic influence?

I don't know.....   I just find it odd that a major part of his problem was that people of color were raping white women......    what would possess him to kill Christians who were in a prayer service?    Why would he think that a Christian group of any color is taking over the country.

Maybe I've been watching to many episodes of "Criminal Minds" for this just doesn't add up to me.   The guy is obviously messed up, why these people.   Why go there for an hour before you strike....