IGNORED

Do you think people can see us from heaven?

missmuffet

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

There is no people in heaven yet they will get there when Christ return for the Church at present only the father son, Holy Ghost and the angels are in heaven

1. Paul says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.   
  2. To be absent from the body is to be where Jesus is.
  3. Jesus is in heaven.

Therefore:

1. To be absent from the body is to be in heaven with Jesus.

There is no people in heaven yet they will get there when Christ return for the Church at present only the father son, Holy Ghost and the angels are in heaven

If the believers who have died are not in heaven then where are they?Are you SDA?

they are awaiting the resurrection 1 thess 4:16-19, 1Corin 15:20-55,reserved in Abraham's bosom / asleep in Christ john 1 John 3King James Version (KJV)

(N0 I am not SDA) just born again old fashion believer!

For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing(note Paul words at that day resurrection morning not before)

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. Note when Christ appears at the rapture / 1st resurrection in the air, is when the apostle Paul along with the hero's of faith and the church will receive their reward.

Paul hope was in Christ and the resurrection from the dead Acts 24:11-16

Then Paul, after that the governor had beckoned unto him to speak, answered, Forasmuch as I know that thou hast been of many years a judge unto this nation, I do the more cheerfully answer for myself: 11 because that thou mayest understand, that there are yet but twelve days since I went up to Jerusalem for to worship. 12 And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city: 13 neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me. 14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: 15 and have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust. 16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men

Act 26 PAUL IMPRISIONED AND HAZARDED HIS LIFE FOR THE HOPE OF THE FUTURE RESURRECTION WHICH AS STARTED WITH CHRIST

Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself:

I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all the things whereof I am accused of the Jews:

Especially because I know thee to be expert in all customs and questions which are among the Jews: wherefore I beseech thee to hear me patiently.

My manner of life from my youth, which was at the first among mine own nation at Jerusalem, know all the Jews;

Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee.

And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God, unto our fathers:

Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.

11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.

12 Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,

13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.

14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.

22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

24 And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.

Edited by vic66
mistake

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

1. Paul says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.   
  2. To be absent from the body is to be where Jesus is.
  3. Jesus is in heaven.

Therefore:

1. To be absent from the body is to be in heaven with Jesus.

Yes littleflower.Jesus said to the thief on the cross "Today you will be with Me in paradise".He did not say that his soul would sleep.

I hope this help to explain absent from the body,  Sorry for the NIV version used

What do Paul and others teach about the righteous going to heaven?
    At the end of Hebrews 10 is an appeal to the Jewish Christians who had apparently become discouraged. Jesus had promised, ". . .  if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me." When Paul wrote, time had passed and Jesus hadn't returned. The appeal in this letter is for them to not lose confidence. Jesus really was going to come and, if they remained faithful, they would receive what had been promised. Continuing into chapter 11, we read about how heroes of the Old Testament maintained their faith. These include Abel, Enoch, Noah, and Abraham. In the last two verses is the conclusion. "These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised [going to heaven where Jesus was]. God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect." (Heb. 11:39, 40). In other words, those who die will not receive their promised reward of being with Jesus ahead of those who will be living at His coming. The idea that people go to their reward at death came from Greek philosophy, was adopted into Catholicism and then by Protestants. We will all receive our reward at the same time—at the resurrection when Jesus comes. The writer was living as he wrote and apparently expected to still be alive at Christ's coming he1139.
    And when will that be? "We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him." The epistle was written long after Jesus ascended to heaven (Acts 1:8-11). The idea here is that, because Jesus arose from the tomb as the "firstfruits) He has the right and power to raise others to eternal life.
    According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord for ever." (1 Thess. 4:14-17).
    Jesus Himself explained when we will go to heaven. "In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." (John 14:2, 3). So we go when He comes to get us. We don't go to be where He is before that on our own. He was speaking to the disciples. He would take them together, not each one at death. In the previous passage, we saw that He will come with a shout and the trumpet call of God. Those living and those called from the grave go together. And we saw that we will meet the Lord in the air.
   "So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him." (Heb. 9:28). He came the first time as a baby. The second time is to bring salvation — to take many back to be with Him. There are no in between times.
   Listen to Job: "And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God I myself will see him with my own eyes — I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" (Job 19:26, 27). Job will see God in his flesh, not as a spirit. Did Job expect this immediately at the time of death? "O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me! If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee:. . ." (Job 14:13-15, KJV)

Edited by vic66

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

In regards to Hebrews 12:1,  it starts with the word Therefore.  This clearly refers to the preceding chapter.  "When you see a therefore, you look to see what it is  there for.  Since the original language had no chapter divisions, this is a continuation of the thought of the preceding chapter.  To put it with Rev. is wildly out of context.  You really need to read clear through the book to understand the meaning.  Try taking a course in inductive Bible study.  Doing subject studies is OK once you get a handle on Bible Exegesis.

The early church was hardly a perfect example.  They baptized for the dead and had all kinds of problems in Corinth.  Then came the gnostic cult, denying that Jesus had come in the flesh.  Early Christians were very imperfect as we are.  Yet we measure all truth against the written Word, which is far superior to depending on traditions of men (Col. 2:5).  The latter is like a game of gossip-- it becomes twisted and perverted.  All we have to do is measure existing doctrines based on tradition against the Bible to see how far they have fallen.  It so grieves me to see millions deceived and relying on themselves and a church to get them to heaven, when the should be putting their trust in the Person of Jesus Christ, the only mediator between God and Man.  1 Tim. 2:5

In regards to Christ's appearing of 1 Cor 15:20--, this refers to when we shall receive our resurrected bodies.  Prior to that our souls shall be with Christ in heaven.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

What do you think and why.

God can.

Omniscient.

Omnipresent.

Omnipotent.

That is all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  70
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.70
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Not all the time, no, because there's no sadness in heaven.

God may want people in heaven to know something happy that happened on Earth, but may not.

My opinion.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

God may want people in heaven to know something happy that happened on Earth, but may not.

My opinion.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

There is no chance to see sadness or tears in Heaven

Every thing is new.. there is no flesh in heaven,, so we can't see flesh demands in Heaven

We need to know,.. Flesh of the body only causing to have more pains, desires and all 

but we may have eternal body in heaven, not the body of Flesh

Thank you Jesus.. for your work

• Followers:  70
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.70
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

My opinion.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

There is no chance to see sadness or tears in Heaven

Every thing is new.. there is no flesh in heaven,, so we can't see flesh demands in Heaven

We need to know,.. Flesh of the body only causing to have more pains, desires and all 

but we may have eternal body in heaven, not the body of Flesh

Thank you Jesus.. for your work

I agree with you, my good friend PeacemakerIND,

but there's a cloud of witnesses in heaven that went before us that are going to cheer us on.

Maybe God told them what positive things we did on Earth, because there's no sadness in heaven.

No reference to Earth in heaven.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Edited by KPaulG

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

Jesus said "see, touch Me; does a spirit have flesh and bone?" (like I have here in front of you)

obviously not carnal flesh. not temporal flesh. not degradable flesh. but His flesh and bone. yes. do you actually think

He got rid of His flesh and bone before He ascended ?!

what is your meaning simplejeff..? courious to know

do you think flesh and blood goes to heaven?

or do you think Jesus is with same blood and bones when he goes to heaven?

please explain

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Interesting subject.  I think in the spiritual realm that the people of God who have died and gone on to be with the Lord are compassed about us as a cloud of witnesses in the spiritual realm not the earthly realm.  I do believe the angels of God are ministers of God and do minister in the earthly realm as well as in the spiritual realm on behalf of the saints.   But our saved loved one who have died and gone on to be with the Lord are and remain in the spiritual realm as their bodies are still in the grave until the resurrection at the coming of Christ.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Interesting subject.  I think in the spiritual realm that the people of God who have died and gone on to be with the Lord are compassed about us as a cloud of witnesses in the spiritual realm not the earthly realm.  I do believe the angels of God are ministers of God and do minister in the earthly realm as well as in the spiritual realm on behalf of the saints.   But our saved loved one who have died and gone on to be with the Lord are and remain in the spiritual realm as their bodies are still in the grave until the resurrection at the coming of Christ.

Yes,I think those souls do have a substance in heaven and they are recognizable to one another.How else would they know each other.