• Days Won:  58

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

In the U.K the Church of England cannot marry same sex couples, it was legislation designed to protect the church from civil law suites, even under European law.

In her statement to the House of Commons on 11th December on the Government's proposals for Equal Marriage, the Secretary of State said:

"because the Church of England and Wales have explicitly stated that they do not wish to conduct same-sex marriages the legislation will explicitly state that it would be illegal for the Churches of England and Wales to marry same-sex couples. Mr Speaker, this provision recognises and protects the unique and Established nature of these churches. The church's canon law will also continue to ban the marriage of same-sex couples. Therefore, even if these institutions wanted to conduct same sex marriage, it would require a change to primary legislation at a later date and a change to canon law. Additional protection that cannot be breached."

It is unclear though how this affects other churches, we will have to wait for a test case to see I suppose.

Andy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I want churches in the U.S. to be protected from suit as those churches are in the U.K.  THEN I want to see the gays start trying to get married in mosques, synagogues and temples.  For some reason the gay agenda only seems to target Christian values.  What's wrong LGBTQ?  Scared of losing your heads?  Or is it because you know your master only wants to target the True God, not the pretenders?  I think I'll post this question on one of their sites

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Putin is very against homosexuality.If we had a President that would stand up for what the Bible says we might have that advantage too.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Putin is very against homosexuality.If we had a President that would stand up for what the Bible says we might have that advantage too.

Putin doesn't stand on Biblical principles though.  He's just your run-of-the-mill dictator.  And, IMO, it wouldn't matter who was President; this 'gay storm' has been building for at least thirty years.  It's all been choreographed and helped along, incrementally, over decades by the gay agenda; a.k.a. minions of satan. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Putin doesn't stand on Biblical principles though.  He's just your run-of-the-mill dictator.  And, IMO, it wouldn't matter who was President; this 'gay storm' has been building for at least thirty years.  It's all been choreographed and helped along, incrementally, over decades by the gay agenda; a.k.a. minions of satan.

Right I can not see him as a born again Christian.He may have another reason why he hates homosexuality.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Trying to judge his salvation? Tsk.

Putin is part of the Russian Orthodox Church. He was raised in that faith. And ...

According to Putin's own statements, his religious awakening followed the serious car crash of his wife in 1993, and was deepened by a life-threatening fire that burned down their dacha in August 1996. Right before an official visit to Israel his mother gave him his baptismal cross telling him to get it blessed "I did as she said and then put the cross around my neck. I have never taken it off since."

I dont know if he is saved or not, but there are indications he could be.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Morning Glory,

I did have a chuckle when you said `just your run-of-the-mill dictator.` You really have those good one liners. And as we know it will be the Lord who puts `hooks` in his jaws & brings him down to the mountains of Israel. For their demise of course.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

And these people, who are being called satan's minions, are people Jesus loves and died for as well as you.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

And these people, who are being called Satan's minions....

are people Jesus loves and died for....

as well as you....

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. Luke 17:10 (KJV)

So We Pray For Putin

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.

This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth.

For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus. He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone. This is the message God gave to the world at just the right time. 1 Timothy 2:1-6

And For The Peoples Of Russia

Therefore, pray to the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest." Matthew 9:38 (HCSB)

As They Stand Behind The Current Evil Iranian Nuclear Race

Pray at all times in the Spirit with every prayer and request, and stay alert in this with all perseverance and intercession for all the saints. Ephesians 6:18 (HCSB)

To Nuke Israel, Including The Dear Palestinian

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, rejoice! Let everyone see your gentleness. The Lord is near!

Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7 (NET)

Praying~!

~

Be Blessed

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

Beloved Daughter Of The KING

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

Love, Your Brother Joe