missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Photos of babies naked are no big deal.  But I don't understand why parents would post them online or worse, photos of the whole family naked.  Good grief, some people are so clueless.  Or desperate for attention.  Or mentally ill.  Take your pick. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Work of art? The art of photography? The body of art? Lolzzz

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Work of art? The art of photography? The body of art? Lolzzz

Then that brings up another subject.What about naked art?

My husband does photography part time. But of coz not nude photography. That topic came up and we both agreed no to nude photography business. Nevertheless, shocking to my ears, his friend who does part time photography and who i know also, had girls requesting for such photography. And things happen during that photography session. He had hard disks filled with those pics and he bragged and showed them to my husband like these pics were his prized possession. And he just calls them s*** or b**** like they are just piece of meat. Some of these girls even attended his house function!! My husband told me this. He was shocked as well.more shocking was the things that took place after photography. This friend is married and wife just gave birth to their first son. Wife hadnt a clue at all. As for me? I lost all respect on him. But of coz couldn't tell him off his face. This friend told my husband to keep it as top secret.n I wasn't suppose to know. So yeah no nude photography or naked art photography for us. Professional or not. These kind of photography or art has high risk of temptation.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I agree Tanusha.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

My husband does photography part time. But of coz not nude photography. That topic came up and we both agreed no to nude photography business. Nevertheless, shocking to my ears, his friend who does part time photography and who i know also, had girls requesting for such photography. And things happen during that photography session. He had hard disks filled with those pics and he bragged and showed them to my husband like these pics were his prized possession. And he just calls them s*** or b**** like they are just piece of meat. Some of these girls even attended his house function!! My husband told me this. He was shocked as well.more shocking was the things that took place after photography. This friend is married and wife just gave birth to their first son. Wife hadnt a clue at all. As for me? I lost all respect on him. But of coz couldn't tell him off his face. This friend told my husband to keep it as top secret.n I wasn't suppose to know. So yeah no nude photography or naked art photography for us. Professional or not. These kind of photography or art has high risk of temptation.

That is a sad story but it does not surprise me.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I totally agree with you, tanusha.  But isn't Malaysia a predominently muslim country?  Do they allow such photography there or is it done in secret? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I had a good friend that I worked with that did photography as a side line and when he was approached to do nude pictures he told them that he would only do them if his wife was present......     she was, he did and they made a lot of money doing so.    it seems the girls need the pictures to get jobs at bars and such.....

I do some photography, but I would never do nude stuff......   and If I asked my wife to do what my friend did, she's sic her six brothers on me for sure.

I do have pictures of our kids in the tub....   my daughter had the pictures made and hung them on the wall going into the bathroom.....     the wife won't let me take them down so I live with them...

I totally agree with you, tanusha. But isn't Malaysia a predominently muslim country? Do they allow such photography there or is it done in secret?

Obviously done in secret. Illicitly.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

Photos of babies naked are no big deal.  But I don't understand why parents would post them online or worse, photos of the whole family naked.  Good grief, some people are so clueless.  Or desperate for attention.  Or mentally ill.  Take your pick. 

I agree.   They can be very lovely, but for family only and tastefully done!