JohnD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Well, we will all be judged regardless of where we were born.

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad."

2 Cor 5:10

This Scripture must not be applied to the unbelieving and the ungodly. The Judgment Seat of Christ (in the context of this verse) is for believers (the saints) to give account of their works and their lives. This judgment will not affect anyone's salvation, but it will certainly affect everyone's rewards and eternal responsibilities.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Well, we will all be judged regardless of where we were born.

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad."

2 Cor 5:10

This Scripture must not be applied to the unbelieving and the ungodly. The Judgment Seat of Christ (in the context of this verse) is for believers (the saints) to give account of their works and their lives. This judgment will not affect anyone's salvation, but it will certainly affect everyone's rewards and eternal responsibilities.

I did say "we" Ezra, but valid point!

Guest Thallasa

Well, I disagree that we are under judgment and I do not believe that God put Barack H, Obama in the White House......

I believe that we no longer deserve his protection and he has simply left us to our own peril.....

Humans don't need the Help of God to destroy themselves from the inside out as we are doing our country today......   we just need to loose his guidance which we have....

Real judgment comes like Sodom....       Real Judgment will leave us with nothing instantly....         but removing protection will simply let Satan talk us into destroying ourselves and looks like we are getting the hang of it pretty well.

I agree with this.   Often people think that God is actively punishing them ,but as you say without His Light ,(which when we reject. Him is inaccessable to us), we are helpless to aid ourselves , fall into self destruction ,and into the hands of the enemy  .

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,048
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

no harm meant ..simply  didn't see the point in the "thanks"  I can only read what you say, not what you intend.

I assure you I will say what I intend and won't be rude for the sake of rudeness. I will however be direct in love so there won't be room for speculation because I here as a man who loves both Christ and His servants and am jealous for both His glory and their wellbeing. I will always reason with the reasonable and labor to understand all so as to reach a point to where mutually we can labor in love to build an agreement upon.

Ephesians 4:11 - And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into Him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

The book of Revelation does not mention America.

It also doesn't mention the antichrist.

It most certainly does.Not only Revelation but the books of John  as well.

1 John 2:18

1 John 2:22;4:3

2 John 7

Revelation 6:2

Revelation 13

Revelation 19:20

Revelation 20:10

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

The book of Revelation does not mention America.

It also doesn't mention the antichrist.

It may not mention "the Antichrist" but the Beast of Revelation 13 is none other than the Antichrist (who has many names and titles).

Getting back to the judgment of America, many people equate New York with Babylon, but I believe there will be (a) a revived city of Babylon in Iraq and (2) Mystery Babylon with consist of a worldwide idolatrous coalition (with the church of Rome playing a prominent part) under the Beast, with the worship of Satan and the Abomination of Desolation as its focal point.

Guest Thallasa

Let the big one hit the west coast and that big old huge shelf that has built up on La Palma broke off it would send a 300+ foot wall of water to the east coast......     East coast and West Coast is where most of the Liberal voters are.....

Oklahoma and Texas could do just fine without them....   The people around Austin are smart enough to change sides when they saw the writing on the wall.

This is where you will be surprised  I think by whom God punishes ,surprised indeed .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Let the big one hit the west coast and that big old huge shelf that has built up on La Palma broke off it would send a 300+ foot wall of water to the east coast......     East coast and West Coast is where most of the Liberal voters are.....

Oklahoma and Texas could do just fine without them....   The people around Austin are smart enough to change sides when they saw the writing on the wall.

This is where you will be surprised  I think by whom God punishes ,surprised indeed .

Wow, I missed that comment. Was it TIC other one ? ( I would imagine so, but my imagination often runs amuck ) .

Guest Thallasa

Sorry, BlindSeeker, I also don't think we can specifically apply Revelation to America being judged.

Other one:  

I agree  God did not place Obama in power but the majority of“ We the people” DID make this choice and I see the danger of people becoming more blinded and reaping more consequences for voting in ungodlly elected and appointed officials in their Cities, States and Country who are making un-Godly laws. I think when the majority abandon GOD , they don't receive HIS blessings and wisdom it has repercussions for a country.  It is not over yet though, and it is not all bleak as  we are seeing record numbers of people becoming saved in unlikely places like China, Russia etc. I think the U.S. could turn things around for a time anyway and pull out of this nose dive with a good Godly political leader.  

The cultural moral decay, promotion of homosexual marriage by this Administration, and making allies with wicked nations, betraying & abandoning ISRAEL to her enemies. How can this not have large consequences? I believe GOD has been giving us warnings. Increases in Floods, hurricanes, sun spots, tornados, droughts, fires, civic unrest, terrorism and ISIS

One of the judgments that Israel experienced from disobeying GOD,  was God giving Her land over to Strangers to Devour It – Isaiah 1:7 “Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as “overthrown by strangers.”

The Southern border in America is now unprotected --- a swarm illegal immigrants is underway, and the mass migration from muslim nations from Africa & Syria is creating a flood of strangers that is already showing signs of devastating European Western Culture . Let it not come here LORD.

There are very few truly Good people ,  never mind ones , who could stand as president  .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I think we should all wait till the middle of next month and see how we do toward the end of this month.....    this is historically a serious time period for the USA economically....   Especially when the government is going against Christian principles as we have for the past five or six years.   We seem to have a seven year cycle where things really crash, and we are in a position where it would not take much of anything for things to really collapse.   Being retired and on a fixed income we at my house are trusting the Lord that we have made some good decisions long term for retirement....   we'll have to see.'

By the end of next month we may well not be able to take care of anything but ourselves.