SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

hello everyone, I have for years believed that the restrainer ,the one that holds back the evil one is the holy spirit , and we are filled with the holy spirit so once the believers were removed from the worldy scene then the evil one would come and tribulation would start, but I have done some study, and I believe that the Restrainer is the arch angel micheal, as spoken of 2 thess 2;3-8 and in Daniel 12 the time of the end when he stands, and this brings us to why it is said we don't wrestle with flesh and blood but the powers of darkness and principalities in heavenly places. is this to be true , for many of the churches are teaching that once the saints are raptured out then the evil one comes, many believe its the holy spirit , what do you say brothers and sisters, and if so why would jesus state the end would not come until the apostacy and the abomination of desolation is seen first, then run, why are we running to the hills ? so this is another reason I believe if we are to see these things in our generation by the buddy of the fig tree, then we cannot be taken out for there is a 42 month period where satan is allowed to overcome the saints in revelation, so this ties into the tribulation of the saints, what do you all say, I am open for if any other interpretations, thank you everyone for your help.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

The Holy Spirit is the only Person with sufficient power.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

i believe the holy spirit of god is the one that seals us , and helps us, in our day to day and , that it is the mighty arch angel michael that is the one holding back the evil one, for if the evil one be revealed through the time of tribulation and we have believers still being over come or killed by the beast then i don't think that would be possible, for i think the spirit of God is  at work in our lives and we are not of ourselves but bought with a price but then our spirit when we die goes back to God 

and so this holy spirit is not who i believe can be restraining,it is not constant if we are dying off, it has to be a supernatural being as a angel of God, for he has been dealing with this evil force according to Daniel when it was delayed for answering Daniel when he prayed, what are your thoughts.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Daniel 10:13.  But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel 10:20.  Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
 21.  But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

I agree with you SINNERSAVED, Michael is the restrainer.  Michael is the one who helps to hold back in these things (the powers of darkness).

Jeff

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I concur with Dr. David Reagan, Lamb and Lion Ministries......the restrainer is the church since if the H.S. was removed from the world, no one could be saved thereafter. It's just the most logical answer.   Source.... http://www.lamblion.us/2008/08/who-or-what-is-restainer.html

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

hello everyone, I have for years believed that the restrainer ,the one that holds back the evil one is the holy spirit , and we are filled with the holy spirit so once the believers were removed from the worldy scene then the evil one would come and tribulation would start, but I have done some study, and I believe that the Restrainer is the arch angel micheal, as spoken of 2 thess 2;3-8 and in Daniel 12 the time of the end when he stands, and this brings us to why it is said we don't wrestle with flesh and blood but the powers of darkness and principalities in heavenly places. is this to be true , for many of the churches are teaching that once the saints are raptured out then the evil one comes, many believe its the holy spirit , what do you say brothers and sisters, and if so why would jesus state the end would not come until the apostacy and the abomination of desolation is seen first, then run, why are we running to the hills ? so this is another reason I believe if we are to see these things in our generation by the buddy of the fig tree, then we cannot be taken out for there is a 42 month period where satan is allowed to overcome the saints in revelation, so this ties into the tribulation of the saints, what do you all say, I am open for if any other interpretations, thank you everyone for your help.

Greetings sinnersaved

God is the restrainer, for he is the master planner.  The angels all have their ranks and God sends them to do his this and that.

When God tells the angels to hold back the four winds, they are doing so because he tells them.  When they let go, it is because they are commanded.

The angels serve the Lord day and night obeying his will, but it is God giving the orders so he is the restrainer.

2 Thessalonians 2:7   For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Only God lets this happen

The holy spirit does not act on it's own either.  It comes out straight from God.  It is the spirit of truth and is God's power.

Leading up to Armageddon, those running to the hills are those in Israel,

for they are invaded by the Medes (Iran) and his allies,

who will be brutal having no mercy, killing everyone who is in their path.

Christ is speaking about that area there, warning his people that war is coming to them on their soil.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I vote for Michael, the Archangel, and I have presented my reasons in a on this website

The Holy Spirit is the only Person with sufficient power.

The Holy Spirit is one of three persons with sufficient power, first off. However, you might want to check Rev 12

I concur with Dr. David Reagan, Lamb and Lion Ministries......the restrainer is the church since if the H.S. was removed from the world, no one could be saved thereafter. It's just the most logical answer.   Source.... http://www.lamblion.us/2008/08/who-or-what-is-restainer.html

The church is the most logical answer? That assumes two things that are not in evidence:

1. That you know and have considered all possible ideas
  2. That logic is might be more important than what the bible has revealed - careful there!

The holy spirit does not act on it's own either.  It comes out straight from God.  It is the spirit of truth and is God's power.

"The holy spirit does not act on it's own either."

I cringe at that a little. The Holy Spirit is a person, usually when referring to persons, we use personal pronouns, not impersonal ones, the Holy Spirit is not an "it".