IGNORED

Pope Francis: Revising the Ten Commandments

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

So the Pope thinks that God has instructed him to revise the Ten Commandments so that children will honor their same-sex "parents"   and he says that God told him to eliminate the 7th commandment that deals with marital and sexual purity so as to not exclude the sin of homosexuality.

I don't know if he is THE false prophet of Revelation as some have suggested, but he is definitely a false prophet, and a hell-bound sinner.  He needs to repent of his sin  and get saved.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/09/08/pope-francis-g-d-has-instructed-me-to-revise-the-ten-commandments/

rflol

I would not believe everything you read shiloh.

You might want to do some investigating and fact checking before you start spreading such malicious rumors and gossip.  All you had to do was a little finger walking on a google search.

While Real News Right Now does not contain a disclaimer identifying it as a fake news web site, the above-quoted story is just that: another piece of fake news.

http://m.snopes.com/pope-changing-commandments/

Just because some other site picked it up and maliciously reported it is no excuse to take it at face value.

If you truly understood how the Catholic Church functions, you would have realized the absurdity of it all.

None of that changes my view of the RCC or the Pope.   He is a false prophet, whether the article was true, or not.   I saw no disclaimer that this was a piece of satire.  Whatever...

Even so, there is nothing godly or Christian about the RCC or the Pope.   He is just a social liberal posing a religious leader.

Do you think Catholics can be born from above as the result of following the Catholic Church guidelines?

No.  A cradle-to-grave Roman Catholic never actually hears or receives the true Gospel.   A lifelong devout Roman Catholic will go to hell because for them salvation is in their devotion to their  "church," ultimately, not in Jesus.

I am very sorry you think that s.  It breaks my heart.  If you would like, I can ask for a special blessing for you.  Let me know before I leave.

Don't bother.   I don't need anything from you.   I am right in what I said, whether you are theologically or spiritually equipped to understand it or not.  The RCC is an apostate entity, not a true church.

TY for sharing s.  I sense it takes much courage to write what you are writing.  

The Body of Christ church supersedes all other related denominations.  As I have written, the system Jesus designed for our members ensures we are not prejudice.  To become a member of our church, a natural person normally has to repent and become baptized:

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

http://biblehub.com/acts/2-38.htm

Do you think the Catholic Church encourages their members to repent and be baptized?

Not in the biblical sense.   Salvation does not come from baptism and repentance.   Salvation is based on faith alone in Christ alone.   The RCC does not teach that.  For that reason it is not a true church and Roman Catholics are not authentic New Testament Christians.  They might subscribe to the Christian religion, but they have no part in Christ

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

So the Pope thinks that God has instructed him to revise the Ten Commandments so that children will honor their same-sex "parents"   and he says that God told him to eliminate the 7th commandment that deals with marital and sexual purity so as to not exclude the sin of homosexuality.

I don't know if he is THE false prophet of Revelation as some have suggested, but he is definitely a false prophet, and a hell-bound sinner.  He needs to repent of his sin  and get saved.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/09/08/pope-francis-g-d-has-instructed-me-to-revise-the-ten-commandments/

rflol

You might want to do some investigating and fact checking before you start spreading such malicious rumors and gossip.  All you had to do was a little finger walking on a google search.

While Real News Right Now does not contain a disclaimer identifying it as a fake news web site, the above-quoted story is just that: another piece of fake news.

Just because some other site picked it up and maliciously reported it is no excuse to take it at face value.

If you truly understood how the Catholic Church functions, you would have realized the absurdity of it all.

None of that changes my view of the RCC or the Pope.   He is a false prophet, whether the article was true, or not.   I saw no disclaimer that this was a piece of satire.  Whatever...

Even so, there is nothing godly or Christian about the RCC or the Pope.   He is just a social liberal posing a religious leader.

Do you think Catholics can be born from above as the result of following the Catholic Church guidelines?

No.  A cradle-to-grave Roman Catholic never actually hears or receives the true Gospel.   A lifelong devout Roman Catholic will go to hell because for them salvation is in their devotion to their  "church," ultimately, not in Jesus.

I am very sorry you think that s.  It breaks my heart.  If you would like, I can ask for a special blessing for you.  Let me know before I leave.

Don't bother.   I don't need anything from you.   I am right in what I said, whether you are theologically or spiritually equipped to understand it or not.  The RCC is an apostate entity, not a true church.

The Body of Christ church supersedes all other related denominations.  As I have written, the system Jesus designed for our members ensures we are not prejudice.  To become a member of our church, a natural person normally has to repent and become baptized:

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Do you think the Catholic Church encourages their members to repent and be baptized?

Not in the biblical sense.   Salvation does not come from baptism and repentance.   Salvation is based on faith alone in Christ alone.   The RCC does not teach that.  For that reason it is not a true church and Roman Catholics are not authentic New Testament Christians.  They might subscribe to the Christian religion, but they have no part in Christ

Do you think a person can get into heaven without being born from above? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Mike Gendron was a Catholic for 30 years and now has a ministry to them. He and Jan talk current events and apologetics in his field of specialty. They also discuss the Willow Creek statement spoken by Bill Hybels renouncing the "seeker" methods, but what is the new course for Willow Creek? Is it really a reversal or an admission of Emergent-friendly methods and "Kingdom Now" theology?www.pro-gospel.org

http://www.olivetreeviews.org/radio/complete-archives/647-november-17-2007-hour-1

Unfortunately,  all you've done is provide another source that does not understand what they criticize.   Davida, it is a well known fact that people who have been catechized in the Catholic Church during the last half lf last century into this one have been catechized very poorly and thus do not understand Catholic teaching properly.   Just like Eve in the Garden of Eden did not properly understand God's instructions about the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and so was easily confused and manipulated by the serpent, these people did not properly understand Catholic teaching and so were easily confused and talked out of the Catholic Church by other poorly informed evangelicals.

Presenting their views as somehow having any credibility simply because they agree with yours and you like them proves nothing.

Just a question Theresa,not to offend you , if a baby dies in the Catholic church will that baby go to heaven if not baptised? If baptised will the baby go to heaven?

If I become Catholic do I need to be baptised in the Catholic faith , I am baptised but would the Catholic church accept that?

I have more questions when I have little more time..

Angel, this is a question near and dear to my heart for my first child died in infancy without being baptized, for at the time I was an evangelical christian who  did not understand the necessity for baptism.

Much later, some people tried to tell me that the Catholic Church teaches that Jonathan is in hell.   

This, I discovered, is not true.

The Catholic Church entrusts the unbaptized child to God's tender loving mercy, holding at the very least unbaptized babies enjoy paradise. The Catholic Church does not offer funeral masses for those they believe are in hell.  The funeral mass is available for unbaptized children.

Regarding baptism of converts to Catholicism,   the Catholic Church teaches there is one baptism for the remission of sins.   If one has been baptized according to the formula  in scripture, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, an of the Holy Spirit,

Matthew 28:19

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

then one has been validly baptized and to baptize someone again would then be denying the validity of their first baptism and the Catholic Church's teaching on baptism.   So the answer is no, you would not be rebaptized.  

So sorry to hear of Jonathan...and thankful you know you will see him some day and will be reunited:emot-heartbeat:

Guest shiloh357

rflol

No, and the only way to be born from above is through faith in Jesus Christ. 

rflol

You don't think Catholics have faith in Jesus Christ?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:thumbsup:

Beloved, As Within Most Of The "Denominations" Of Christianity 

Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel--all whose knees have not bowed down to Baal and whose mouths have not kissed him." 1 Kings 19:18 (New International Version)

There Are Some Who Will Live By Faith

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6  (New International Version)

And Some Who Just Won't

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 1 John 5:21 (King James Version)

As I See It

“ ‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

“ ‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’ ” Matthew 13:28-30 (New International Version)

rflol

While I am waiting on a reply s, here is the "Gloria", which is part of the standard Catholic Mass:

All:  Glory to God in the highest, 
and peace to his people on earth.
Lord God, heavenly King,  almighty God and Father,
we worship you, we give you thanks, we praise you for your glory.
Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father, 
Lord God, Lamb of God,
you take away the sin of the world:  have mercy on us;
you are seated at the right hand of the Father:  receive our prayer.
For you alone are the Holy One,  you alone are the Lord,
You alone are the Most High,  Jesus Christ,
with the Holy Spirit,  in the glory of God the Father.  Amen.

http://catholic-resources.org/ChurchDocs/Mass.htm

Guest shiloh357

rflol

No, I don't.   They put more faith in praying to saints, baptism, sacraments, self-piety, Mary and the RCC itself than they do in Jesus. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

No, I don't.   They put more faith in praying to saints, baptism, sacraments, self-piety, Mary and the RCC itself than they do in Jesus. 

So, every Catholic is the same ? Even in my ignorance of the RCC I would find that hard to believe.

rflol

TY s.  I really appreciate you answering my questions.

When did you first come to the realization that Catholics don't have faith in Jesus Christ?