Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

I find it disturbing that anyone here would declare who is and is not going to heaven....  Jesus declared that his place not any of you.

The Body of Christ has some members that can discern spirits bestowed by the Holy Spirit to protect against deception.

and that gives you the privilege of deciding who goes to hell????

Do you think a member of the Body of Christ that can discern spirits also knows the future?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

It has to do with the False Doctrine of the Catholic Church and it being responsible for the MANY souls that will NOT be in Heaven simply because they have not been taught the real Gospel and don't have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

I personally know many dear people close to me who belong to the rcc. I have attended the rcc Church with them many many times. Not one of these people are saved, that can easily be gleaned in discussion with them. They speak as person's completely unfamiliar with the Gospel or the Word. Some have memorized what to say but when asked under the surface, it is just words with no meaning or understanding.  Not one of them knows the real Jesus of the Bible.  They do not really love Jesus, to them He is like wallpaper or the accompanied Catholic prize, to these that I know intimately, it is attending the Mass, the Priest who forgives their sins, and the Catholic Church that ensures their place in heaven. They believe that the rcc is special to God. They believe in lots of lies, fairytales like after they die that people can pray for their soul to enter heaven.  

The grip of this is strong and it is heart breaking when you know people you love that might die before ever hearing the Gospel & accepting Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.  

I never said that no rcc's  in the world have been saved-- some have in spite of the rcc teachings and only because God answers those who call on HIM and will call people out of bondage and lead them to His son the Lord Jesus , but only a fraction from what my study ,experience & what God has shown me inside this Church.

Ignorance of facts does not make one right Davida.

I am far from ignorant on facts. The facts are available to all who SEEK TRUTH in Jesus Christ.

You are welcome to your opinion.  

That does not mean your opinion is correct.

You don't think Catholics have faith in Jesus Christ?

No, I don't.   They put more faith in praying to saints, baptism, sacraments, self-piety, Mary and the RCC itself than they do in Jesus. 

This proves how very poorly you understand what you criticize.  For those who actually understand what the Catholic Church teaches, nothing could be further from the Truth.   Jesus is at the very center of their faith.

No, I don't.   They put more faith in praying to saints, baptism, sacraments, self-piety, Mary and the RCC itself than they do in Jesus. 

So, every Catholic is the same ? Even in my ignorance of the RCC I would find that hard to believe.

They  make no secret of it.  A cradle to grave Catholic is taught to trust in self-piety and works in addition to faith in order to obtain salvation.   In RCC theology, salvation is not a free gift of God's grace.  For them, salvation is something based on how good you are, how well you managed to purify yourself.   Essentially, you don't really know until after you die if you are saved, in RCC theology.    It isn't about Jesus, in the RCC  it is about salvation coming through personal efforts and personal merit.

People really should not criticize what they do not understand.

In RCC theology, salvation is not a free gift of God's grace.

This is also utterly false.

It isn't about Jesus, in the RCC 

The rest presents a distorted picture of what the Catholic Church teaches.

TY s.  I really appreciate you answering my questions.

When did you first come to the realization that Catholics don't have faith in Jesus Christ?

When Catholics told me how they viewed salvation.

There's the problem right there Shiloh.

The source of your information.

You've formed your opinions of what the Catholic Church teaches from those unqualified to tell you what the Catholic Church teaches because they never properly understood what the Catholic Church teaches because they were never properly catechized in the Catholic Church.

I've explained how poorly catechized Catholics were since the middle of the last century to you before.

Until you are willing to throw out what you think you know about the Catholic Church and learn from someone who actually properly understands what the Catholic Church teaches, you will be forever trapped a false view of this alternate "Catholic Church" you've created for yourself.

Some Catholics get saved, but they have to leave the RCC to do it.  There are countless testimonies of Catholics who admit they were blinded to the truth about salvation.   Their former priests and Jesuits who have revealed what is really going on the higher levels of leadership in Rome and just how corrupt it really is.

And these so called  "countless testimonies" are those of the ill-informed, and unqualified to speak to what the Catholic Church actually teaches.

So all you have for the basis of your understanding of what the Catholic Church teaches is wrong, distorted information based on ill-informed testimonies.

So your criticisms are based on distorted and false information.

People should not criticize what they do not properly understand, and this is a subject you are demonstrating you do not properly understand.

Edited by thereselittleflower

So, every Catholic is the same ? Even in my ignorance of the RCC I would find that hard to believe.

You are right to find it hard to believe, for it is patently false.

They can say directly "JESUS IS LORD" ,  and they don't have a clue who Jesus is.  They are not allowed by rcc doctrines, published, to serve Jesus - they have to serve the pope and the hierarchy....

This just demonstrates how completely people do not understand what they criticize.

This is absolutely, utterly false.

Guest shiloh357

This proves how very poorly you understand what you criticize.  For those who actually understand what the Catholic Church teaches, nothing could be further from the Truth.   Jesus is at the very center of their faith.

They  make no secret of it.  A cradle to grave Catholic is taught to trust in self-piety and works in addition to faith in order to obtain salvation.   In RCC theology, salvation is not a free gift of God's grace.  For them, salvation is something based on how good you are, how well you managed to purify yourself.   Essentially, you don't really know until after you die if you are saved, in RCC theology.    It isn't about Jesus, in the RCC  it is about salvation coming through personal efforts and personal merit.

When did you first come to the realization that Catholics don't have faith in Jesus Christ?

You've formed your opinions of what the Catholic Church teaches from those unqualified to tell you what the Catholic Church teaches because they never properly understood what the Catholic Church teaches because they were never properly catechized in the Catholic Church.

I've explained how poorly catechized Catholics were since the middle of the last century to you before.

Until you are willing to throw out what you think you know about the Catholic Church and learn from someone who actually properly understands what the Catholic Church teaches, you will be forever trapped a false view of this alternate "Catholic Church" you've created for yourself.

Some Catholics get saved, but they have to leave the RCC to do it.  There are countless testimonies of Catholics who admit they were blinded to the truth about salvation.   Their former priests and Jesuits who have revealed what is really going on the higher levels of leadership in Rome and just how corrupt it really is.

And these so called  "countless testimonies" are those of the ill-informed, and unqualified to speak to what the Catholic Church actually teaches.

So all you have for the basis of your understanding of what the Catholic Church teaches is wrong, distorted information based on ill-informed testimonies.

People should not criticize what they do not properly understand, and this is a subject you are demonstrating you do not properly understand.

No, you are the putting out lies and misinformation. All you have is lies and misinformation.  I have learned that you can't be trusted.    

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

So the Pope thinks that God has instructed him to revise the Ten Commandments so that children will honor their same-sex "parents"   and he says that God told him to eliminate the 7th commandment that deals with marital and sexual purity so as to not exclude the sin of homosexuality.

I don't know if he is THE false prophet of Revelation as some have suggested, but he is definitely a false prophet, and a hell-bound sinner.  He needs to repent of his sin  and get saved.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/09/08/pope-francis-g-d-has-instructed-me-to-revise-the-ten-commandments/

rflol

I would not believe everything you read shiloh.

You might want to do some investigating and fact checking before you start spreading such malicious rumors and gossip.  All you had to do was a little finger walking on a google search.

While Real News Right Now does not contain a disclaimer identifying it as a fake news web site, the above-quoted story is just that: another piece of fake news.

http://m.snopes.com/pope-changing-commandments/

Just because some other site picked it up and maliciously reported it is no excuse to take it at face value.

If you truly understood how the Catholic Church functions, you would have realized the absurdity of it all.

None of that changes my view of the RCC or the Pope.   He is a false prophet, whether the article was true, or not.   I saw no disclaimer that this was a piece of satire.  Whatever...

Even so, there is nothing godly or Christian about the RCC or the Pope.   He is just a social liberal posing a religious leader.

It does, however, show a dangerous propensity to blindly accept something as true as long as it fits your narrative.  Dangerous.  Guard against being "baited".  Fact check everything.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I find it disturbing that anyone here would declare who is and is not going to heaven....  Jesus declared that his place not any of you.

The Body of Christ has some members that can discern spirits bestowed by the Holy Spirit to protect against deception.

and that gives you the privilege of deciding who goes to hell????

Do you think a member of the Body of Christ that can discern spirits also knows the future?

have done so many tmes, but neither of us can tell the outcome of anyone's life.  Jesus decides who goes to hell and why....   not us.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

What really disturbs me is the lack of discernment to tell the difference between having deep soulful concern for people's souls WHO I KNOW PERSONALLY AND INTIMATELY  and someone  calling it "declaring" someone to be unsaved-- how off can your assessment be? 

It has to do with the False Doctrine of the Catholic Church and it being responsible for the MANY souls that will NOT be in Heaven simply because they have not been taught the real Gospel and don't have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Or maybe it has something to do with the way you put your points across.

How many ways are there to save someone from the wretchedness of sin and eternal death ? 

In the BIBLE - the men sent by Yahweh in the OT and in the NT, were hardly ever accepted by the ones who 

trusted the roman gods ;  no - they (THE MEN SENT BY GOD) were tortured, beaten, arrested and executed for their faith BY those who trusted the roman (or other) gods.

So it has always been, so it is today.   The deceiver of the whole world has been deceiving the whole world for a long time, and has not stopped.   Most people go along with it, and die in their sin and rebellion. 

you need to very carefully read the last half of Matthew chapter 25 and take it to heart.

No, you are the putting out lies and misinformation. All you have is lies and misinformation.  I have learned that you can't be trusted.    

I do love you Shiloh.   I hope one day you will be able to understand the sources of your information on Catholicism have lead you to build a fictional Catholic Church to attack. Cradle Catholics generally, and unfortunately, tend to be the worst source for correct information about what the Catholic Church teaches. If the Catholic Church were really how you believe it to be, I would hate it too and run faster from it than you could.

As has been wisely said:

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”

― Fulton J. Sheen

Edited by thereselittleflower