• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Let he who has understanding read

Isaiah 28:1   Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!

Isaiah 28:2   Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

Isaiah 28:3   The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet:

Isaiah 28:4   And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up.

Isaiah 28:5   In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people,

Isaiah 28:6   And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.

Isaiah 28:7   But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

Isaiah 28:8   For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.

Isaiah 28:9   Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

Isaiah 28:10   For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Isaiah 28:11   For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

Isaiah 28:12   To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

Isaiah 28:13   But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

This verse strikes me as relevant:

I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues.  Revelation 18:4

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

I fail to understand the purpose of the op. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I find this to be the best source of understanding since the op was a scriptural quote:

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.  James 1:5

If you're referring to motive, I can't speak to that.

Ephraim is Samaria.

Isaiah 7:9   And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son. If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established.

To give a bit of background;

During the days of King Hezekiah, Hezekiah rebelled against the King of Assyria by refusing to serve him.  The Assyrians beseiged Samaria and Israel was taken out of the land, and sent to live with the Assyrians and the Medes.  Israel then interbred with the gentiles, ...which is why it later came to be that Samaria is a mixed people. (Not Judah)

Ephraim is Samaria, and Samaria is Ephraim, both are the same and "are a mixed people"  The Jews did not accept them because they were mixed and considered as gentiles.  When God mentions Ephraim in many chapters, he is speaking of spiritual Ephraim which are a group of gentile Christians today whose foundation is not based on Christ..

Now before everyone gets their backs up, I am not speaking to you alone, I am speaking to all of us.  God is not happy with Ephraim, so lets learn by this and not be joined to Ephraim.  We can learn a lot from what God is telling us, and hopefully you should understand these prophesies when Ephraim is mentioned.

Hosea 5:3   I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hid from me: for now, O Ephraim, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled.

Hosea 7:1   When I would have healed Israel, then the iniquity of Ephraim was discovered, and the wickedness of Samaria: for they commit falsehood; and the thief cometh in, and the troop of robbers spoileth without.

Hosea 7:8   Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.

Hosea 7:11   Ephraim also is like a silly dove without heart: they call to Egypt, they go to Assyria (Historically, Ephraim went into Assyria, but spiritually Assyria is where false religion started,if you go back to it's roots - Nineveh)

Hosea 8:9   For they are gone up to Assyria, a wild ass alone by himself: Ephraim hath hired lovers. (false teachers)

Hosea 9:1   Rejoice not, O Israel, for joy, as other people: for thou hast gone a whoring from thy God, thou hast loved a reward upon every cornfloor.
Hosea 9:2   The floor and the winepress shall not feed them, and the new wine shall fail in her. (Ephraim)
Hosea 9:3   They shall not dwell in the LORD'S land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, (Ephraim cannot help you, they wish to be taken captive again) and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria (false teachings)

Hosea 9:4   They shall not offer wine offerings to the LORD, neither shall they be pleasing unto him: their sacrifices shall be unto them as the bread of mourners; all that eat thereof shall be polluted: for their bread for their soul shall not come into the house of the LORD. (Ephraim)

Hosea 9:5   What will ye do in the solemn day, and in the day of the feast of the LORD?
Hosea 9:6   For, lo, they are gone because of destruction: Egypt shall gather them up, Memphis shall bury them: the pleasant places for their silver, nettles shall possess them: thorns shall be in their tabernacles. (thorns have choked the Word)

Hosea 9:7   The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

Hosea 9:8   The watchman of Ephraim was with my God: but the prophet is a snare of a fowler in all his ways, and hatred in the house of his God.
 Hosea 9:9   They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore he will remember their iniquity, he will visit their sins.

Hosea 9:10   I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

Hosea 9:11   As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception. (They were not planted, they will not be born out of Zion)

Hosea 9:12   Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!

Hosea 9:13   Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. (Satan)

Hosea 9:14   Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. (do not feed them, let them not grow)

Hosea 9:15   All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Hosea 9:16   Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Hosea 9:17   My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Me too scratch.gif

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

people shouldn't do that for many of us do not show sigs.    I find them very annoying.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Me too scratch.gif

Sounds like Sister is promoting the Two House theology heresy.

For those hungry for truth and having trouble with understanding the prophecies, I will show you how to recognise God's speech.

Hosea 5:1   Hear ye this, O priests; and hearken, ye house of Israel; and give ye ear, O house of the king; for judgment is toward you, because ye have been a snare on Mizpah, and a net spread upon Tabor.

Hosea 5:2   And the revolters are profound to make slaughter, though I have been a rebuker of them all.

Hosea 5:3   I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hid from me: for now, O Ephraim, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled.

(Ephraim has gone to Babylon, she serves mammon and not God, ) Ephraim and Israel are doing the same.

Hosea 5:4   They will not frame their doings to turn unto their God: for the spirit of whoredoms is in the midst of them, and they have not known the LORD.
Babylon is in the MIDST OF THEM, they have not known the LORD. 

Hosea 5:5   And the pride of Israel doth testify to his face: therefore shall Israel and Ephraim fall in their iniquity; Judah also shall fall with them.

Ephraim -= Christian Gentiles (a mixed people), who are at ease, they just believe, that's it, they don't do the works.  Judah believes also (those searching),but they are feeding on the wrong flesh.

Hosea 5:6   They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the LORD; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn himself from them.

The Lord will not feed them, though they seek

Hosea 5:7   They have dealt treacherously against the LORD: for they have begotten strange children: now shall a month devour them with their portions.

If the parents are strange, the children will be strange also.  They have eaten strange flesh.

Hosea 5:8   Blow ye the cornet in Gibeah, and the trumpet in Ramah: cry aloud at Bethaven, after thee, O Benjamin.

Rahel weeping for her children because they were no more....It will be the same as in the days of Herod. Their children shall be hunted.

Hosea 5:9   Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be.

Gentiles numbered amongst the tribes?  How strange?  

Why is there desolation?  Because they have dealt TREACHEROUSLY against the LORD.

Hosea 5:10   The princes of Judah were like them that remove the bound: therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water.

The high ones removed the boundaries, there are no boundaries any more. They are not a separate people because they have spread their net

Hosea 5:11   Ephraim is oppressed and broken in judgment, because he willingly walked after the commandment.
Ephraim doesn't know what is good and evil anymore, Ephraim is oppressed, Ephraim willingly walked the commandment of God, now he is without excuse, because he dealt TREACHEROUSLY against the LORD.

Hosea 5:12   Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.

All Ephraim's food will be eaten and Judah's food has gone rotten.  Knowledge will not be given.

Hosea 5:13   When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.

What happened then, is happening today, Ephraim seeks council not of God. He has gone to others to help...Babylon.

Hosea 5:14   For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

What God has given, he will take back

Hosea 5:15   I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

They will only realise in their affliction that they have relied on falsehoods, they will turn to the Lord.

Me too scratch.gif

Sounds like Sister is promoting the Two House theology heresy.

I testify before hand that these interpretations are true.  Your scribes never taught you this did they?

Come out of Babylon and into the City of truth