Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

You state unbiblical nonsense and refuse to back it up.  And, although you seem to be calling yourself a 'prophet' above, you are SO not one.  I don't care if you respond to me or not.  But I will continue to call out your false statements.  Like this one where you call the Jews the A/C.......also from Nov. 3rd:

"Because the state of Israel is successfully dividing us into Jews and gentiles again, and if we are separate, and a Jew rejects Christ, isn't that the definition of an antiChrist."

I have already quoted this scripture in response to this question, which you have not refuted with scripture.  

"While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled." (John 17:12).  

What Jesus appears to be saying is that Judas represents the son of perdition, or the Antichrist; in other words, this is when the first seal is opened by the one who is faithful and able to open the seals (Revelation 5:5).  

"Then after he had taken the morsel, Satan entered into him. Jesus said to him, “What you are going to do, do quickly.” (John 13:27).  This is the opening of the first seal and the rider on the white horse, in other words, the mystery of lawlessness that is restrained until the time when the lawless one will be revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:7), which Judas is seen here representing.  

The mystery of this is that there is great difficulty in understanding how His own people could refuse Him, which I supported again with "A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.” (Mark 6:4).  This is a great mystery that will soon be revealed.  

So that is your Scriptural backing for claiming all that anti-Semitic stuff about Israel being the AC and plotting against the U.S. and Christians?  What does Judas have to do with the AC?  You either don't understand the Bible or you simply make up scenarios on the fly.  Whatever; you don't put forth a coherent statement so there is no way to take anything you say seriously.  Your understanding is flawed and your teaching is false. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

The antichrist is referred to as the son of perdition in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" and Judas is representing him is the very plain connection.  Now, I am just repeating myself and you still have not provided scripture in dispute.  But, I guess everyone should just take the word of someone who doesn't have a scripture to post as a defense making your understanding appear very shallow and empty. 

I have already quoted this scripture in response to this question, which you have not refuted with scripture.  

"While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled." (John 17:12).  

What Jesus appears to be saying is that Judas represents the son of perdition, or the Antichrist; in other words, this is when the first seal is opened by the one who is faithful and able to open the seals (Revelation 5:5).  

"Then after he had taken the morsel, Satan entered into him. Jesus said to him, “What you are going to do, do quickly.” (John 13:27).  This is the opening of the first seal and the rider on the white horse, in other words, the mystery of lawlessness that is restrained until the time when the lawless one will be revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:7), which Judas is seen here representing.  

The mystery of this is that there is great difficulty in understanding how His own people could refuse Him, which I supported again with "A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.” (Mark 6:4).  This is a great mystery that will soon be revea

Okay, I got that.  I understand what you're getting at with those four Scriptures. I'll even cut out the part about Israel plotting to deceive the U.S.  What Scripture supports this statement below?  And don't tell me to post Scripture to refute this because these are YOUR WORDS, they are not found in the Bible..

"Because the state of Israel is successfully dividing us into Jews and gentiles again, and if we are separate, and a Jew rejects Christ, isn't that the definition of an antiChrist."

The antichrist is referred to as the son of perdition in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" and Judas is representing him is the very plain connection.  Now, I am just repeating myself and you still have not provided scripture in dispute.  But, I guess everyone should just take the word of someone who doesn't have a scripture to post as a defense making your understanding appear very shallow and empty. 

I understand very well what I'm dealing with here, Esther.  I have dealt with your relatives many times.  And successfully too.  :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

Just a note about the covenant and the abomination that makes desolate the truth.

The covenant spoken of in Daniel has to do with the very texts in which it appears, that is the covenant that God had made to Israel to be their Savior, where here, part of the plan was to give them an extra 70 weeks of grace, or 490 literal years, which by the way, began to be counted from the time that the walls of Jerusalem were being rebuilt until the times of the Messiah. The covenant was confirmed by the ministry of Christ and the disciples, in the last week of years, or 7 years of that 490 year period.

The abomination is none other than the works of the people who knew truth, but turned their backs on God, and it applies to Israel and later to the religious world (the Gentiles) after Christ.

It does have a specific time where it succeeds on a greater scale in the world, which obviously has to do with the reign of the fourth beast with the ten horns.

As for Judas being called the son of perdition, he is a representative of, and also doing the works of abomination which is to turn the back on God, to be treacherous.

This was committed by Israel, and all who turned their backs on God like Judas, and by the Christian church globally, which became corrupted and ended up establishing the Papacy or the great political and religious Antichrist etc. Paul said that Christ would not return, except there be a falling away first - this falling away from truth ended up producing the 1260 year reign of the Papacy as predicted in the prophecies of Daniel.

When Christ spoke about the coming desolator to the disciples, He was referring to these texts in Daniel 9, where a destruction of Jerusalem is predicted. The desolations occurred because Israel had turned their back on God with finality, and had even asked to have the blood of Jesus on their heads at His trial.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

- There are two 3.5 yr periods mentioned in The Revelation Of Jesus Christ.

The first 3.5 yrs is the power of the beast (dragon, satan) angel arising out of the abbyss. - Rev.9:2 - Rev.11:7 

The second 3.5 yr period when (the dragon beast satan) gives his power and throne to the beast that rises from the sea (of people). - Rev.13:5 

The first 3.5 years The Woman is protected by the  two witnesses.

The 2nd 3.5 period The Woman is not.

- Always remember, The Woman John saw go into the wilderness. - Rev.12

Is The Woman John went into the wilderness to see the judgment of. - Rev.17

The first 3.5 yrs is the power of the beast (dragon, satan) angel arising out of the abbyss. - Rev.9:2 - Rev.11:7 

The second 3.5 yr period when (the dragon beast satan) gives his power and throne to the beast that rises from the sea (of people). - Rev.13:5 

Who are you quoting here, Writer?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Who are you quoting here, Writer?

- I didn't put Quotations on what I wrote.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

How can the man of sin confirm a peace treaty for seven years if he breaks the treaty half-way into it.  That statement is self-contradictory. The covenant is confirmed / strengthened for seven years

This is just like the bogus Iran nuclear deal that has been executed in bad faith by Iran.  Iran has absolutely no intention of honoring any agreement which prevents it from becoming a nuclear power and destroying Israel.

That word "confirm" (KJV) is the Hebrew word gabar, which means "to be strong" (thus "to make firm") and by implication "prevail" or "act insolently".  Because the Antichrist already has the upper hand, he insolently makes a bogus seven-year treaty with the full intention of breaking it after 3 1/2 years.  Why is this so difficult to grasp?  Satan never acts in good faith, so there is nothing self-contradictory.  Talk to the ayatollahs.

It's not difficult to grasp what you're saying.  I understand it perfectly.  It's just not scriptural.

Why is it so difficult to grasp the fact that Daniel 9:27 says that the covenant is confirmed for seven years, not 3.5?  How does the man of sin confirm this covenant for the remaining 3.5 years after he breaks it?  And what kind of covenant is it?  I noticed that your reply was again scripture deficient.  If all you have is unsubstantiated claims, well, that's about as profitable as talking to ayatollahs.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week.  Daniel 9:27

This doesn't speak of making a covenant.  The covenant was already made.  This speaks of confirming, or strengthening, it for seven years.  Are you saying that Daniel is wrong and that the covenant is only confirmed for 3.5 years? 

Amen and this Covenant is spoken of in Galatians 3:14=20 (have to use = sign as my dash key is not working.  For we see the promise of Abraham, Galatians 3:16, is confirmed through Christ:  And this I say that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.  Galatians 3:17   Here we see Paul use the same language as Daniel in Daniel 9:27 

The promises made to the fathers was again confirmed by Jesus Christ, see Romans 15:8.  I myself see the last week of Daniel seventy week being the first three and half years as Jesus Christ's earthly ministry, and in the middle of the week He was crucified, the last half of the week was when the Gospel message was solely Jewish.  For we see these remarks of the Jewish believers concerning Cornelius baptism in the Holy Spirit: When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.  Acts 11:18  IMO this is because the last 3 and a half years of the 70 weeks prophesy was that period where the Gospel message was solely Jewish, but one it ended; the Gospel message became universal, given even unto us Gentiles.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

I have a very hard in seeing the one making or confirming this covenant to be the antichrist.