thereselittleflower

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

You've gone off the deep end with this , Kan. You are confused & don't seem to comprehend what is being posted.  No one thinks muslims are devils , that is falsehood. You don't seem to know or understand the first thing about anything  pertaining to Christian or Biblical teaching.  Your understanding is lacking. This is what happens when you fill your head with gunk & get convinced of Conspiracy theories and believing too many lies , a person loses the ability to recognize the spiritual Truth --that is the Holy Bible, which is the inerrant word of God. 

So strange, you don't seem to understand the first thing about Christian doctrine, the path to Salvation and Christian prophecy. You need to get saved Kan. I've never met a born again Christian who is that mixed up , so I highly doubt you are.

Fine, now all you have to do is show how and why you think that about my post and myself...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2015‎ ‎3‎:‎14‎:‎29‎, MorningGlory said:

Let's back up a little here, SS.  ISIS is a group of about thirty thousand assorted zealots who have been recruited from around the world.  They have money from the oilfields they have taken over in Iraq and Syria and are bringing in about a million dollars a day from the sale of that oil.  They are NOT everywhere  and they certainly don't have more money than the U..S.  Most of their weapons were obtained when the Iraqis threw down and abandoned their American weapons and ran for the hills.  They have Toyotas because they took over cities and stole them.  They don't have an air force, navy or the ability to level entire cities.  Yet.  As for high tech, I can build websites and put together and post videos, it's not that hard.  In fact, my ten year old grandson just made and posted a music video on YouTube. Don't buy into the hype coming from ISIS that they are all powerful and unstoppable.  That's what they want you to think and they want you to be scared. 

HELLO MORNING GLORY,  you are lead to believe what the news and media are told to put out there, it is no hidden secret that we are not told the truth in the news, but to think what they said, is true, I am sorry it is not, there is so much more going on, that the public will not know until they are at your door step, I read all that in the news, what you stated , and they want you to hear that, along with terrorist, terrorist even at 9/11 they mentioned terrorist so many times they got it into the heads of the people, and yes they are saying terrorist over and over and over again, do you not think that it is our powers that be are trying top scare the people , through propaganda and repeated talks of terrorist?

this is all to push ,the people to be afraid and to think the boogie man is in your yard, this is all a to get into your head, head games, and its working. is America talking all about it and afraid, that we have it even on this web site? it is really working and they know it works, we need to be focus truthfully on jesus,  for we are not promised tomorrow, and if tomorrow came and we were invaded by another country , or nuked, we need to know we had put our trust in jesus , and jesus alone, and not worry what they can do to us, but this is just my opinion, have a blessed day MG