• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

7 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

The elevation of the feminine over the masculine seems like sin unto me.  I don't see God doing such things except when He, God who is male, is punishing men.  

She can get her own door.

I don't see it as one gender being elevated over another.  I hold the door for all, and see it as an act of kindness.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Well society does if u think abt it. In courtship a woman gets things bought fr her, paid for, at least two rings. What does the man get unique to him?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

fulfilment

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

1 hour ago, gdemoss said:

The elevation of the feminine over the masculine seems like sin unto me.  I don't see God doing such things except when He, God who is male, is punishing men.  

She can get her own door.

If holding a door is too much for you brother, by all means let it swing. I am certain folks are used to that. ;)

I'd consider you as being serious except for the " unto me " bit, and the fact I've read enough of your comments to know better.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

Hebrews 13:16

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.

Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ ...

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  566
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/08/1985

34 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

Well society does if u think abt it. In courtship a woman gets things bought fr her, paid for, at least two rings. What does the man get unique to him?

Ideally, mutual respect- and love- and Eventually sex. (after marriage)

Edited by Hawkeye.

33 minutes ago, other one said:

fulfilment

She gets all of that too.

So shwMbucWell society does if u think if it. In courtship a woman gets things bought, paid 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

10 minutes ago, Hippie333 said:

Hebrews 13:16

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.

Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ ...

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

Amen brother, amen !

She get all of that too. Wince when is she more valuable than he is

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

6 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

She get all of that too. Wince when is she more valuable than he is

How about instead of going with feelings ... you show where the Bible states one is worth more than the other? If it's not there....then this view would be of the world would it not?