IGNORED

“The doctrines of men” are disastrous for your eternal destiny!

ZacharyB

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, ZacharyB said:

Will you offer yourself up as a martyr for Christ during the upcoming persecution?

Will you take the mark of the beast instead of watching your loved ones die of starvation?

The end of your faith has not occurred yet ... but I do have the utmost confidence in you!

ZacharyB I really enjoyed reading your post. God bless you. If the Lord empowers us to live in truth then He will also empower us to die in truth.  Praise the Lord, We will stand because he makes us able to stand.

Living for Christ requires daily empowerment and conviction of the Holy Spirit. I imagine if people have not layed their life down to live for Christ in truth, they will not lay down their life to die for Christ in truth. The flesh can boast loudly how it will die as a martyr in the final hour because without hope for a future there is nothing to gain and only suffering to endure. Death brings an end to suffering and is often the measure of mercy, In that day many will seek death and will not find it. So pride can cause flesh to boast how it will not take the mark nor bow to the image and in that boasting glorify the flesh with imaginations of great heroism on that day. But, the truth is, many will reject the truth and refuse to repent and live for Christ in humility, love and truth.  So"God" will give them over to the deception and they will be decieved because they rejected the truth and have not died to the flesh to live in Christ. Many Christians believe their are 2 lines they can not cross. 1 is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, the other is take the mark of the beast. Many ignore all the other instrucctions to live in truth, recieve the truth and love the truth.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Reinitin said:

If the Lord empowers us to live in truth then He will also empower us to die in truth. Praise the Lord, We will stand because he makes us able to stand.

Unfortunately ...

the Lord enabling us to stand does not cancel out our God-given free will to do what we please!

What's the double-spacing all about?

Edited by ZacharyB

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think the software thinks when you do a return you intend to start a new paragraph...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

Not sure why it double spaced. I was on my phone. I don't type well on my phone.

People living daily to satisfy their own will (in opisition to God) is my point. If we live in Christ we grow in the fruit of the Spirit. The Spirits nature from heavenly seed is at work in us, helping us with our struggle against our will and our flesh. If people have no fruit and freely indulged their flesh to stubornly set their will against God, do you think their eyes will even be open to see they are crossing the line? When someone is to following the voice of compromise, they do not listen to the voice of conscious or the councel of the Spirit. If a person doesn't live with reverence to God, they surely won't choose death in reverance to God. 

Edited by Reinitin

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 7:19 AM, other one said:

I think the software thinks when you do a return you intend to start a new paragraph...

Everywhere I go, I see websites designed by little kindergarden kids

who have been dumbed down in the education system

so they really cannot think critically, rationally, etc.

B. C. (in Canada) has just now begun to implement this into their education system.

But, they are 50+ years behind the USA!

Edited by ZacharyB

Implement what????    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

On 2016-01-14 at 11:16 AM, Reinitin said:

Not sure why it double spaced. I was on my phone. I don't type well on my phone.

People living daily to satisfy their own will (in opisition to God) is my point. If we live in Christ we grow in the fruit of the Spirit. The Spirits nature from heavenly seed is at work in us, helping us with our struggle against our will and our flesh. If people have no fruit and freely indulged their flesh to stubornly set their will against God, do you think their eyes will even be open to see they are crossing the line? When someone is to following the voice of compromise, they do not listen to the voice of conscious or the councel of the Spirit. If a person doesn't live with reverence to God, they surely won't choose death in reverance to God. 

" When someone is to following the voice of compromise, they do not listen to the voice of conscious or the councel of the Spirit. If a person doesn't live with reverence to God, they surely won't choose death in reverence to God. "

Spot on,

When you mean death, I understand by this that you you mean death of the flesh over the spirit.

Many before they eventually surrender fully or as fully as they can understand at the moment or coming to realize some truths about their sin nature, learn, fall, stand up,understand a little more, then fall, learn a little more and stand up again and understand even a little more, than before.

And this cycle and this cycle of falling down and getting back up, goes on and on, as Gods wisdom continues to refine and purify us every step of the learning process of surrendering, letting go and placing our trust in Him more and more.

With a true relationship in loving God, the love just keeps growing and growing.

After overcoming over one sin of the flesh and than another, and than another in Christ Jesus, we only become more and more grateful, as we experience the Work He has done to transform our hearts, gently and in such a loving and compassionate way. The Holy Spirit God of is very gentle, He allows us to SEE more and more about ourselves in such a way, that we finally SEE were we are going wrong and than desire to let go of what we see with true sorrow of heart. this transformation is the Work of the Holy Spirit of God, making us, transforming us more and more into the child of God we were always meant to be.

In a fatherly loving way. God our Father is always there to receive us and show us the way out of sin that has made its home in us.

Jacob has a terrible battle match with God until fully surrendering to Him and than God gave Him a new name in Him -Israel-

Jacob was no angel in the beginning of his life, but God never let go of wanting to love Jacob and Jacob never let go of wanting to understand Gods love more and more.

And with each process of falling and getting up Jacob slowly but surely surrendered more and more to God and the love the two had for one another only grew and is kept steadfast in heaven.

Transforming more  and more with each learning process to the child of God Jacob  -Israel- was always meant to be

As true babes in God and through the Mercy and Grace of Gods only begotten son Christ Jesus, we keep growing, and when we stumble in the learning process, Christ Jesus the good shepherd comes along to help us up and secure our way.

God is never there to leave us but to guide us.

He gives us the choice, to choose to have a loving relationship with Him or not.

to choose to be with Him or not.

In the end of our lives, the choice we made in life will determine were we go from there.

21 hours ago, other one said:

Implement what????    

The withdrawal of "critical thinking" from the education system.

So I have been told by a teacher here in BC.

It is incredible to me that they are so far behind America in this.

However, the #1 priority of the global elite has been to destroy America.

And they have done this in 100 different ways over decades!

Canada, etc. will come later, but how much later?

Edited by ZacharyB

they are not actually destroying America, they are using it to further their goals.   I can't speak for all school systems, but the early Childhood in the city we live in is not holding back on critical thinking skills.    We haven't had anyone in the Jr. High and High School system for some time now.

But I can tell you from personal experience that most of my critical thinking skills that I picked up in the 50's and 60's when i was in school came from my parents.   and, it drove my teachers kind of nuts at times.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

OK, I was so bad that I would argue with my standardized tests because I could think of exceptions to most answers.  Now kids must ascribe to Obama's version of history in his state authorized curriculem.  We are a carbon copy of Germany in the 30s and 40s.

By the way, 1 John goes on to define His Commandments.

1 John 3:23  NKJV  And this is His commandment, that we should believe on the Name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another,  as He gave us commandment.