• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Well they're wrong. Science, as I have proven in the past, has proven them to be in error. They may mean well-im sure they think they're right, and like you i think theyre intentions are pure, but science has proven them wrong. So has all the eye witnesses.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I had a friend who was on the plane that hit the second tower. Anyone is free to ask his widow if it was a hologram.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

After reading through this thread I'm taken back a few years and I see that the same old stuff is stil being circulated.  Any logical thought about this begs the question of 'why'?  What possible motive would our government have for faking the 911 attacls?  And also 'how'?  How could 'they' keep the thousands of cnspirators that would have HAD to be involved quiet?  And 'where'.  Where are all the people that were supposedly NOT killed that day?  Where are the hijackers that many CTs say were never here and are alive in the ME?  Where are the planes that were crashed?  Saying there is no wreckage is ludicrous; some of it was found only a couple of years ago wedged between two buildings in N.Y.  The wreckage in Pennsylvania was seen by thousands and was photographed.  Wreckage was pulled from the Pentagon also.  And another 'why'.  WHY are so many convinced that everything that happens is some kind of conspiracy by the government?  Did it ever occur to any of you that believe this garbage that islamic jihadis really DO want to wreak as much havoc on us as possible?  Good grief.  Sometimes logic just has to come into the picture.......hopefully.  :rolleyes:

That's the other big flaw MG is the logic involved. To set up a conspiracy as they want us to believe would involve thousands of people and lots of money. How would they keep them all quiet? They couldn't even keep Edward Snowden quiet. It makes no sense.

Logically if there WAS a conspiracy all the conspirators would have to do is call up Bin Laden and give his jihadists entrance into the country, and they would do the rest. At that point, it wouldn't matter if they took the towers down or no we'd still go to war. There would be no reason the towers would even have to fall-the fact they did would just be icing on the cake.

I'm not saying there is a conspiracy or there isn't. I'm saying the sequence of events as suggested by the C/Ts is ludicrous, void of evidence and makes absolutely no sense. No intelligent person, would go through all the trouble of rigging up the twin towers with explosives just to ram a plane into them, when the towers didn't even need to come down to accomplish their goal.

And if someone says they did it to hide evidence, well if they're good enough to sneak in demo crews and set up a professional demolition, then they're good enough to get in and get their evidence without explosives or a terrorist attack, so there would be no need for such sloppyness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

7 hours ago, other one said:

Actually Oak, most of the people that I know that have done any research at all only say that they don't believe that a plane flew into the pentagon (and it is hard to comprehend how that could have happened the way it is presented)......    I have very set views of what happened that day beyond what those planes did to the buildings....   but two planes did hit the building for I saw one of them live and the other on a playback.

But for people who believe that there is much much more to that day besides 19 Muslims hijacking the planes.

It makes it very difficult when one wants to get beyond that level of knowledge of the surface.    Who, where,why and how never get addressed when one rejects the obvious that we all saw.  That is how the global elite keep us in line.....     if we argue about what we all saw happen, we never get past that and figure who, how and why.

So to even get into debates of if a plane really did hit the pentagon is fruitless unless people can get past the incident itself and find who, how and Why.

There may well be a conspiracy, but I think it's more likely that they knew it was going to happen and they did little to stop it. I think the conspiracy lies with the intelligence behind it and who was connected with it, rather than the facts of what actually happened.

If Muslims and Marxists had already infiltrated the White House and U.S. Intelligence before then, is it not possible that they allowed it to happen? Conspiracy theorists are trying to distort real, hard scientific facts of what happened in order to remove any Muslim involvement and claim that it was purely an inside job set up with props, explosives and visual effects - when in reality, it probably happened just as we saw it, with real planes and real suicide bombers. There wre no bombs planted beforehand and no missiles with windows painted on to look like planes. But there is more to this than just what physically happened. Somebody (apart from the Muslims) knew that this was going to happen and they've gave it the green light to go ahead!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think Dr. Judy Wood is onto how the buildings actually came down. But you would have to buy an  $80 book to fully understand.

If Judy wood suggests that jet fuel couldn't have done it, then Judy wood would do well to watch the above video...I see no reason to spend $80 to read a lie.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Whatever the cause, a lot of folks lost their lives or loved ones. My hope is not in things in this world but in things above. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, the_patriot2015 said:

If Judy wood suggests that jet fuel couldn't have done it, then Judy wood would do well to watch the above video...I see no reason to spend $80 to read a lie.

Just wood is a structural forensic engineer....    what was your guy.....

1 hour ago, other one said:

Just wood is a structural forensic engineer....    what was your guy.....

Well as this video just showed you, it was indeed hot enough to collapse... So if a structural engineer said it wouldn't he's either lying or he's not a structural engineer...at least not one I'd hire to build anything.