• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 1/31/2016 at 2:41 AM, gdemoss said:

I agree with what you have said.  My addition was simply a rabbit trail from the topic of martyrdom because of the over eager use of the term being meant to die for a cause.  My point was that it is better to be a living martyr than a dead one.  Jesus said no one could take his life.  My question is does that apply to us by extention?  And if so shouldn't we choose to live for Christ rather than die?  It is something I am trying to work out.  There is a time coming when people will again live 1000 years.  What are your thoughts Omega?

Yes, I agree. I have often said that dying for Christ is one thing, it does not really even take any effort, it i living for Him that most of us find difficult. I think in general, we should chose to live for Him, but at the same time, not be afraid or unwilling to die for Him either. Some have been called to do that, more are yet to be. All are called to be witnesses.

Guest Thallasa
14 hours ago, other one said:

you would have to explain what you are speaking of for me to comment for there are way too many threads and way too many different people saying different things that I don't really understand what you are saying.

I really don't believe what I was taught in either high school, or college back in the late 1960's....

I understand ,as it is a bit of a diversion from the thread on the banning of the red cross on the Swiss flag . Someone brought up about Japan- something I knew very little about ,but I think many of us know now that the history or the culture we have learned at school is manufactured to suit the establishment of the time -this in the U.K. has changed from right to left .  That is why I believe that was God's long term plan to bypass governments and such, and give us the internet, and this is where your country  America  is still tops , and for that I am grateful . We are all at school now,, on the net .  Long may it continue and attempts by both sides ,to make it their own, must be resisted at all costs .

Back to the topic -Angela Merkel ,whom I  quite admired has proven herself to be of the 'darkness' when she banned the truth about the immigration policies from going on the Net . This is the beginning of totalitariansim ,and is becoming more common in Europe . Already France has banned knowledge of certain government projects on security, from being published in French on the french net .  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

I understand ,as it is a bit of a diversion from the thread on the banning of the red cross on the Swiss flag . Someone brought up about Japan- something I knew very little about ,but I think many of us know now that the history or the culture we have learned at school is manufactured to suit the establishment of the time -this in the U.K. has changed from right to left .  That is why I believe that was God's long term plan to bypass governments and such, and give us the internet, and this is where your country  America  is still tops , and for that I am grateful . We are all at school now,, on the net .  Long may it continue and attempts by both sides ,to make it their own, must be resisted at all costs .

Back to the topic -Angela Merkel ,whom I  quite admired has proven herself to be of the 'darkness' when she banned the truth about the immigration policies from going on the Net . This is the beginning of totalitariansim ,and is becoming more common in Europe . Already France has banned knowledge of certain government projects on security, from being published in French on the french net .  

We could have a very long discussion on what you are talking about that would involve politics/religion all the way back to Nimrod.   I don't know how much we would agree on,  in the discussion of Japan, the whole of WWII was completely unnecessary.  

Actually wars are almost never fought over anything but wealth.   Even our own Civil War was actually started over wealth and control of it.

Guest Teditis

Some of these posts remind me of some verses...

[Rom 3:10-16 ESV] 10 as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one;

11 no one understands; no one seeks for God.

12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one."

13 "Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive." "The venom of asps is under their lips."

14 "Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness."

15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood;

16 in their paths are ruin and misery,

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 31.1.2016 at 0:13 PM, OakWood said:

Yes, it was a good idea... tragic maybe.... but sometimes things are necessary in war. Over 200,000 died as a result of the atom bombs. Over a million would have died if the war had not been stopped. The Japanese were brutal.

Of course, most of the dead who experienced Hiroshima and Nagasaki were innocent, but civilians are always casualties of war. Blame the Japanese government - they started the war.

But people who think like you are victims of moral relativism. There is no right and wrong in your eyes. As far as you're concerned evil is the same as good. You can't distinguish between good and evil. You don't know the bad guys from the good guys. I'm not really interested in your vacuous empty-headed pacifism. Pacifists are on the side of the enemy and they allow evil to flourish.

The Japanese had already offered to surrender when the atom bombs were dropped.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

32 minutes ago, junobet said:

The Japanese had already offered to surrender when the atom bombs were dropped.

not unconditional from what I have read...   Had we not capitulated and agreed to let them keep their emperor, they would not have surrendered at all.

However the whole war was not necessary.....  We forced the Japanese to attack us at Pearl Harbor and American Banks funded the Nazi Party that allowed Hitler to come to power.   The Nazi's were only about 7% of the population.    Our Banking System funded the Russian  Revolution and after the war we gave Mao all the extra military equipment instead of the Christian Chiang Kai-shek.

David Rockefeller was instrumental in making that happen and China went Communism instead of Christian in thier government leaders; and David bragged about it in an op-ed he published in the New York Times in or around 1972....    even knowing that they killed over 60 million people to make it happen. 

Like Albert Pike said, their agenteurs would foment three world wars, and the big one is brewing between Islam and the Zionist and Christian peoples....   and drag the rest of the world into it to bring down all governments and build a new world order out of the chaos.     They use the Phoenix Bird as the symbol......     It kills  and burns itself to ashes and a new Phoenix is born out of the ashes...

So what we did with the bomb is nothing as to what we fomented creating communism and the Nazi parties.

But,, it was necessary to test the two bombs for future military spending somewhere....   killing a couple of hundred thousand people doing so was nothing compared to what we had done and were/are planning to do.

If the Georgia Guide stones are any indication and I believe they are, we're going to try and drop a over 6 Billion people from the population of planet earth....

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, other one said:

If the Georgia Guide stones are any indication and I believe they are, we're going to try and drop a over 6 Billion people from the population of planet earth....

Those stones are disturbing.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, other one said:

not unconditional from what I have read...   Had we not capitulated and agreed to let them keep their emperor, they would not have surrendered at all.

However the whole war was not necessary.....  We forced the Japanese to attack us at Pearl Harbor and American Banks funded the Nazi Party that allowed Hitler to come to power.   The Nazi's were only about 7% of the population.    Our Banking System funded the Russian  Revolution and after the war we gave Mao all the extra military equipment instead of the Christian Chiang Kai-shek.

David Rockefeller was instrumental in making that happen and China went Communism instead of Christian in thier government leaders; and David bragged about it in an op-ed he published in the New York Times in or around 1972....    even knowing that they killed over 60 million people to make it happen. 

Like Albert Pike said, their agenteurs would foment three world wars, and the big one is brewing between Islam and the Zionist and Christian peoples....   and drag the rest of the world into it to bring down all governments and build a new world order out of the chaos.     They use the Phoenix Bird as the symbol......     It kills  and burns itself to ashes and a new Phoenix is born out of the ashes...

So what we did with the bomb is nothing as to what we fomented creating communism and the Nazi parties.

But,, it was necessary to test the two bombs for future military spending somewhere....   killing a couple of hundred thousand people doing so was nothing compared to what we had done and were/are planning to do.

now that is the truth my brother, and you are not alone on what you have said, I have done the research to see it is what it is , and it will be what it will be , and it is designed to come together as the puppet masters pull the strings, and it is before us, and we deny to look at it, for it is our eyes open wide shut, Huh...:ph34r: