IGNORED

Is the doctrine of the Trinity biblical?

JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Friendnt

Ezra has emphasized "FULLY"God so that you would understand how truly significant it is "to Understand" that the Son of God is FULLY God,even when He was fully man in a physical body before his physical death & Resurrection,,,,,,He is Alpha & Omega,,,,,,He IS GOD,,,,,,,,the Great I AM,,,,,yes,these Words are STRONG,they are the Word of God,can't get any stronger than that....

You say the word "Godhead" is not in the Holy Scriptures,neither is the word "Rapture" & many other words we use to define phrases,ancient Hebrew or Greek words &/.or trans-literations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is still Gods Truth,the word "Trinity" does not appear either but does that clarify what Giller referenced? That 3 bear witness &b 3 bear record?t 

In your post above you are questioning whether there will always be "Peace" between the Father & the Son,How can there be any separation from God the Son ,God the Father or God the Holy Spirit?       This is the GodHead Triune or the Trinity.........Father Son & Holy Spirit are 3 distinct Persons in ONE TRUE LIVING GOD,,,,,,, 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/19/2016 at 6:06 AM, other one said:

YES

Six months later and 250 posts it's still Yes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

I have to bring to your attention that you have not understand my post, I am the one who wrote them and I can tell that you are not connecting with the issues I have raised.

The issues I have raised they are supported by apostolic scriptures, and are making reference to the beliefs of the disciples.

Their foundation is from the word of God.

Hope that you considare the proper scriptures, and carefully look if your point of view, is found on the foundation of the disciples.

I have not departed from the foundational belief of the disciples and I am in harmony with them, that's what is important to me.

I am satisfied to use the same references they made, and to use the same words, and I don't have difficulty with the words they use. 

I don't have the need to resort to some later inventions of words use to substitute some of the most important words use by the disciples, words put into use not besides the originals, but totally ignoring the apostolic ones, to a such great degree, that we can not longer say: Paul said that, or Jonh said that, and to my amazement, we can even say Jesus said that.

Read my posts and tell me if I have departed from the word of God. 

And please don't tell me, that's what I meant to say, but rather ask, is this what you meant to say, and the answer will be no.

Because I can see that you are arguing with matters I had nothing to do with in the first place, and I can not digest it, why you have the need to do that. 

I meant to discuss something, and not to be confronted with "we are always right", and If you don't agree with us, you may be label as a non believer or something else.