IGNORED

Anti-Zionism: Prophecy Update

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Yes, as a matter of fact aren't some of the Orthodox Jews anti Zionists themselves?

Yes, there is a group of about 5,000 Orthdox Jews called the Nutrei Karta and they are fiercely anti-Zionist.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 10/28/2016 at 1:41 PM, Salty said:

Zionism has the aim to START UP THE OLD COVENANT WORSHIP....
AGAIN IN JERUSALEM WITH A NEW TEMPLE...

:sherlock:

Beloved, It Maybe Really Hard For Gentiles To Believe

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:“The deliverer will come from Zion;he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.” Romans 11:25-26 (New International Version)

The Zionism We See Is Most Godly

“But the time is coming,” says the Lord, “when people who are taking an oath will no longer say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who rescued the people of Israel from the land of Egypt.’ Instead, they will say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the people of Israel back to their own land from the land of the north and from all the countries to which he had exiled them.’ For I will bring them back to this land that I gave their ancestors.

“But now I am sending for many fishermen who will catch them,” says the Lord. “I am sending for hunters who will hunt them down in the mountains, hills, and caves. Jeremiah 16:14-16 (New Living Translation)

And It's First To The

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” Jeremiah 31:31-34 (English Standard Version)

Jew

Now, however, Jesus has received a far superior ministry, just as the covenant He mediates is superior and is founded on better promises. For if that first covenant had been without fault, no place would have been sought for a second. But when God found fault with the people, He said: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.

It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, because they did not abide by My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord.

This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds, and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will forgive their iniquities, and remember their sins no more.” Hebrews 8:6-12 (Berean Study Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The New Covenant replaces the Mosaic Covenant but not the Abrahamic Covenant which includes the land. The Abrahamic Covenant was an unconditional Covenant.

Amen~!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

:sherlock:

Beloved, It Maybe Really Hard For Gentiles To Believe

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:“The deliverer will come from Zion;he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.” Romans 11:25-26 (New International Version)

The Zionism We See Is Most Godly

“But the time is coming,” says the Lord, “when people who are taking an oath will no longer say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who rescued the people of Israel from the land of Egypt.’ Instead, they will say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the people of Israel back to their own land from the land of the north and from all the countries to which he had exiled them.’ For I will bring them back to this land that I gave their ancestors.

“But now I am sending for many fishermen who will catch them,” says the Lord. “I am sending for hunters who will hunt them down in the mountains, hills, and caves. Jeremiah 16:14-16 (New Living Translation)

And It's First To The

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” Jeremiah 31:31-34 (English Standard Version)

Jew

Now, however, Jesus has received a far superior ministry, just as the covenant He mediates is superior and is founded on better promises. For if that first covenant had been without fault, no place would have been sought for a second. But when God found fault with the people, He said: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.

It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, because they did not abide by My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord.

This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds, and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will forgive their iniquities, and remember their sins no more.” Hebrews 8:6-12 (Berean Study Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

Zionism is first and foremost, a political movement by UNBELIEVING JEWS WHO REJECT CHRIST JESUS AS LORD.

All the OT Scriptures about Israel return to the land in final is NOT about TODAY. It's about the time when JESUS RETURNS, and He puts the two houses of Israel back together, like Ezekiel 37 declares.

And let's not leave out the Zechariah 12 and Luke 23 Scripture where it shows the unbelieving Jews will then 'mourn' for Jesus like a long-lost son, and will want for the moutains and hills to fall upon them because of their shame of having rejected Him. That is to occur on the day Jesus' return also.

But the unbelieving orthodox Jewish element that keeps pushing the false idea that returning Jews today is fulfillment of OT prophecy like the above, is a complete work of trickery! Because the promised return of Israel per those OT prophecy is about BOTH houses of Israel returning when Jesus comes, and it does not only involve Jewish Israelites, but also the ten lost tribes who never were called Jews.

Why would orthodox Jews try to do this foolery today with falsely suggesting the Jews returning to the land of Israel is fulfillment of these OT prophecies which are actually for the day of Jesus' return? Why would they do this trickery?

It's because their goal since a number of them have returned is still... to build another temple, and start up the Old Covenant worship again, because they do not believe in The New Covenant Jesus Christ. This the religious Jews plan to do, and it's only a matter of time when they deal with the atheist Jews who want to prevent it. It is Bible prophecy that they will... build another temple in Jerusalem for the end, and it won't be Jesus come to sit in it.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Salty said:

Zionism is first and foremost, a political movement by UNBELIEVING JEWS WHO REJECT CHRIST JESUS AS LORD.

Originally, you had cast it as a religious movement that wanted to rebuild the Temple.  I can see you have altered your view correctly.

All the OT Scriptures about Israel return to the land in final is NOT about TODAY. It's about the time when JESUS RETURNS, and He puts the two houses of Israel back together, like Ezekiel 37 declares.

Ezekiel 36 and 37 are two visions that actually say the same thing.  God will restore Israel to the land in unbelief.  They will be restored physically and after that, they will be restored spiritually.

But the unbelieving orthodox Jewish element that keeps pushing the false idea that returning Jews today is fulfillment of OT prophecy like the above, is a complete work of trickery! Because the promised return of Israel per those OT prophecy is about BOTH houses of Israel returning when Jesus comes, and it does not only involve Jewish Israelites, but also the ten lost tribes who never were called Jews.

Actually modern Israel is a direct fulfillment of biblical prophecy right down to the letter, even if your theology doesn't make room for that reality.  And there are sons of Jacob from all over the world from the various tribes returning.

Why would orthodox Jews try to do this foolery today with falsely suggesting the Jews returning to the land of Israel is fulfillment of these OT prophecies which are actually for the day of Jesus' return? Why would they do this trickery?

It's not trickery at all.   Even Bible believing Christians can see God's hand in the re-establshing modern Israel.   We do not support the third temple, but it will be built according to biblical prophecy.

It's because their goal since a number of them have returned is still... to build another temple, and start up the Old Covenant worship again, because they do not believe in The New Covenant Jesus Christ. This the religious Jews plan to do, and it's only a matter of time when they deal with the atheist Jews who want to prevent it. It is Bible prophecy that they will... build another temple in Jerusalem for the end, and it won't be Jesus come to sit in it.

Yes, and that is consistent with biblical prophecy.