• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Diaste wrote,

Do you have any biblical proof the 1st seal is the church?  We have been covering biblical proof, No, you have been using rhetoric and not posting a single verse of proof. You have shown no links between the first seal and other biblical evidence proving the church is somewhere likened to a conqueror with a bow, a crown and riding a white horse. showing that the context of the first seal was right when Christ ascended into heaven, around 32 AD.  The FIRST THING He did was take the book from the right hand of the FAther and begin breaking seals - as if it was the most important thing there was for Him to do. I believe it WAS that important. And so what? None of that proves your assertion that the 1st seal is the church. The biblical descriptions of the church differ so much from the first seal that it's ludicrous to conflate the two.

Did you know that john used the color white 17 other times in Revelation, each time to represent righteousness? Wrong again. Righteousness is worn which is why it likened to raiment. If the raiment is washed in the blood and made white, it represents the righteousness in the wearer of the raiment. Even if the robe is washed in the blood, if there is no wearer where does righteousness exist? Not in hair color, cloud color or stones.  In Rev 1:14 it's an adjective describing hair color. That's twice where white does not represent righteousness. I don't think a white stone represents righteousness either. That's a third time you're contradicted. While I know for a fact that white raiment does represent the righteousness of God in the believer, a white cloud does not. That makes four times. A fifth time would be the white horse. Go and check it out. It would be silly to think John would use white (or the Holy Spirit to use white) 17 times to represent righteousness, and in this one verse to represent something else. Oh would it? You did that in a earlier post with the little horn. You said in one chapter that the little horn was a different person than it was in another chapter. Now you say it's silly? When it suits you I guess it's ok. In other words, we can be SURE this first seal is to represent something righteous.   No. One has to take all the evidence into account. You are ignoring the crown, the bow, and the actions of conquering, and the intent to continue to conqueror.  Then the Horse probably represents warfare. And if the white horse does represent warfare, where in the bible is the church told to engage in warfare? Spiritual warfare, sure. But that isn't what you meant. So what was the ONLY righteous entity on earth in 32 AD? It can be nothing other than the infant Church. Scriptural proof? So far all you have is your opinion. Give a biblical link between the church and the 1st seal. They all had the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus bestowed upon them.  Jesus commanded them to take the gospel to the world and make disciples of all nations. So far so good - but the nations were controlled by Satan! The kingdoms of the world were HIS because He usurped Adam's lease.

Would Satan just step aside and allow the gospel to enter new places? NOT without a fight! As the gospel has progressed, men have died.  Of course there would be conquering and overcoming.

Now, do you have any biblical proof the first seal is NOT the church? I have been asking you to prove your assertion through biblical proof and now you turn it around? Weak, weak, weak. The biblical descriptions of the church differ so much from the first seal that it's ludicrous to conflate the two. There is not one word in His description that would even give a hint of anything evil.  Still trying to prove nonexistence? Sad. There is no hint of relativity, or benevolence, or conspiracy either, ergo, Aliens!! It is just not there. yet millions believe this is the antichrist! In 32 AD! No, it is not the Antichrist. It is the church.

Have you studied the commentaries? I think there is ONE that tells us it is the church with the gospel. And of course you would rely on a commentary. You don't study or meditate do you? You consistently fall back on the wisdom of men, which means you believe lies.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Lacks scriptural evidence? What a joke! All I have covered is what is written in scripture. The problem is, what I have written does not fit with your preconceptions.

Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”

What happened? Paul believed him and received his eyesight.

While Peter was still thinking about the vision, the Spirit said to him, “Simon, three men are looking for you.
The Spirit told me to have no hesitation about going with them. These six brothers also went with me, and we entered the man’s house.
What happened? Did Peter question who this was or try in some way to test this voice? No, I submit He KNEW it was God.

While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

Did they question who it was that spoke? Or did they just obey? I submit they KNEW it was the Holy Spirit.

Coming over to us, he took Paul’s belt, tied his own hands and feet with it and said, “The Holy Spirit says, ‘In this way the Jewish leaders in Jerusalem will bind the owner of this belt and will hand him over to the Gentiles.’”

Did they doubt him? Did that ask him to try that spirit somehow? I submit they KNEW it was the Holy Spirit.

If I had come with some wild ideas outside of the word of God, of course all should doubt. But I have used nothing but the word of God. Everything I have written is found in Revelation chapters 4 & 5.  All I have done is write down the Author's intent: what God was trying to show us in these two chapters.

You are just so wrapped up in yourself you cannot see clearly. The book of Acts is the Acts of the Apostles. Everything that occurred in this book happened after Jesus was crucified and resurrected, the dead raised with Him and witnessed by the apostles,  Jesus appeared to the apostles on more than one occasion, and Pentecost. Of course they knew it was the Holy Spirit and God because they had already seen the great power of God in the resurrections and the physical manifestation of the Holy Ghost in the tongues of fire and speaking in tongues, etc. As I said before the true word of the Lord is accompanied by visual helps, which may be dreams and visions and not just the physical things like the apostles saw: Jesus resurrected, many others with Him, healings, tongues, the fire of the Holy Ghost, or scriptural backing, which you lack. Point is; the people you quoted who heard the voice of God had also seen and felt the power of God and the Holy Ghost. 

It cannot come down to just a voice in a person's head. There must be another witness as a single voice can lead to terrible actions.   

What you say is not supported by scripture and is found only in your own mind. Please show a link between the church and the 1st seal. make that link biblical, a common set of characteristics or descriptions, and chapter and verse. If you cannot do that then your conclusions are erroneous.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

You are just so wrapped up in yourself you cannot see clearly. The book of Acts is the Acts of the Apostles. Everything that occurred in this book happened after Jesus was crucified and resurrected, the dead raised with Him and witnessed by the apostles,  Jesus appeared to the apostles on more than one occasion, and Pentecost. Of course they knew it was the Holy Spirit and God because they had already seen the great power of God in the resurrections and the physical manifestation of the Holy Ghost in the tongues of fire and speaking in tongues, etc. As I said before the true word of the Lord is accompanied by visual helps, which may be dreams and visions and not just the physical things like the apostles saw: Jesus resurrected, many others with Him, healings, tongues, the fire of the Holy Ghost, or scriptural backing, which you lack. Point is; the people you quoted who heard the voice of God had also seen and felt the power of God and the Holy Ghost. 

It cannot come down to just a voice in a person's head. There must be another witness as a single voice can lead to terrible actions.   

What you say is not supported by scripture and is found only in your own mind. Please show a link between the church and the 1st seal. make that link biblical, a common set of characteristics or descriptions, and chapter and verse. If you cannot do that then your conclusions are erroneous.

I won't waste my time. When you get to heaven, you will find I heard from the Holy Spirit and what I wrote was correct. Until then, think what you want. EVERYTHING I say is supported by scripture rightly divided.

As I have said over and over, preconceived glasses get in your way and prevent you from seeing what a verse is really about. In fact, the voice of the Holy Spirit that taught me, taught me using the very verses you can't seem to figure out. So OF COURSE what I have written is backed up by scripture.  Therefore I have TWO witnesses: what God has spoken to me, and the written word He spoke to me about.

I might add, what I believe fits Revelation perfectly and I find others find the need to rearrange it to fit their theories.  It also fits what Paul wrote about the rapture and end times. So I have several scriptural witnesses.

On the other hand, what do you have? Only theories that don't really FIT the scriptures. 

Excuse me for trusting in the Holy Spirit rather that theories that don't fit, with verses pulled out of context.

Edited by iamlamad

21 hours ago, Diaste said:

You have such a low opinion of the truth.

Diaste wrote,

And of course you would rely on a commentary. You don't study or meditate do you? You consistently fall back on the wisdom of men, which means you believe lies.

I have already written that I did not rely on ANYTHING or ANYONE, but spent years reading Daniel and Revelation, NOT TRYING to understand it, but waiting for God to teach me. After all, Jesus SAID the Holy Spirit was come as our teacher. I prayed much in the Holy Spirit, while meditating on these scriptures. And God DID teach me.

So what you are really saying is, you are just like the Pharisees that did not even recognize their own God. Your preconceived glasses are not allowing you to see truth. So instead, you attack me.

Make no mistake: In chapters 4 & 5, God is setting up the context of the first seals.

First He shows us a throne room with NO Jesus at the right hand of the Father.

Next He shows us a search for one worthy that ended in failure.

Next He shows us the Holy Spirit still in the throne room, when Jesus said He would send Him down as soon as He ascended.

Finally, God shows us the very moment Jesus ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down.

Readers, the TRUTH is, Jesus got the book with the 7 seals into His hands as soon as He ascended back into heaven. And what did He do? He IMMEDIATELY began breaking seals.

The TRUTH then, is that seal one, the first seal, was broken or opened around 32 or 33 AD.

By the way, I am not the first to come up with this, and I am not the last. Others have seen this truth also.

Diaste wrote,

Lamad wrote: Did you know that john used the color white 17 other times in Revelation, each time to represent righteousness? Wrong again.

Revelation 3:4
Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in WHITE: for they are worthy.

Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in WHITE raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:18
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and WHITE raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Revelation 4:4
And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in WHITE raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Revelation 6:2
And I saw, and behold a WHITE horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Revelation 6:11
And WHITE robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 7:9
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with WHITE robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7:13
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in WHITE robes? and whence came they?

Revelation 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them WHITE in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 14:14
And I looked, and behold a WHITE cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Revelation 15:6
And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and WHITE linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

Revelation 19:8
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and WHITE: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a WHITE horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

And someone imagines that John (and the Holy Spirit) would use "white" to mean something ELSE than righteousness!

Just the fact that Jesus Christ will ride a white horse should convince anyone that a white horse in Revelation could not represent ANYTHING evil.

I was wrong, not seventeen OTHER times, but 17 total times.

Diaste wrote,

You did that in a earlier post with the little horn. You said in one chapter that the little horn was a different person than it was in another chapter. Now you say it's silly? When it suits you I guess it's ok. In other words, we can be SURE this first seal is to represent something righteous.   No. One has to take all the evidence into account. You are ignoring the crown, the bow, and the actions of conquering, and the intent to continue to conqueror.  Then the Horse probably represents warfare. And if the white horse does represent warfare, where in the bible is the church told to engage in warfare? Spiritual warfare, sure. But that isn't what you meant. 

The Little Horn in chapter 8 IS different than the little horn in chapter 7. That is TRUTH.

And I MOST CERTAINLY meant spiritual warfare, for I wrote that SATAN is the god of this world and He would not just step aside and allow the gospel to expand into new territory. That is what is represented by the RED horse, the BLACK horse and the PALE Horse: the devil's feeble attempts to stop the gospel from advancing: only these three were LIMITED in their theater of operation to one fourth of the earth.

The bow (Greek Toxon) most certainly represents war. From this Greek word we get toxic. They used to use poison arrows that were toxic. But in this case, there are no arrows. Our weapons are NOT physical weapons that are toxic to people: are weapons are mighty to throw down strongholds.

Was the devil successful in stopping the gospel? No, for today the gospel can be found almost where ever there are people.

By the way, it is obvious that when Jesus comes He is ready for warfare? It will be the battle of Armageddon. And He is on a WHITE HORSE.

Readers, preconceived glasses can be a terrible thing that prevents people from seeing truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/27/2017 at 5:31 PM, iamlamad said:

I found it at: 09/01/1 BC

I can't copy my screen on my tablet, but next time we are home I'll do a screen print and post it, but in this one on Sept 1, 1BC does not put Jupiter between the legs of virgo.

12 minutes ago, other one said:

I can't copy my screen on my tablet, but next time we are home I'll do a screen print and post it, but in this one on Sept 1, 1BC does not put Jupiter between the legs of virgo.

If such a thing did happen, it would probably have been 9 months before. Perhaps that was one of the things the wise men saw.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

here are two print screnes    the first is for Sept 1, -1BC on the software and if you notice the moon is rather off to one side and Jupiter is above her head.

In the bottom picture the Sun is over her shoulder lighting her up and the moon is actually over under her feet looking at the actual stars.    There ar three planets matching up with the nine stars that make up leo above her head and Jupiter the King Star is between her legs being born.....

The two are not even closely compatible.

9-1- -1.jpg

sept 2017.jpg