• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

22 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

oh I think Jeff cares , for sure , but the warnings and scripture to the people , are they listening, ? are they waiting ?

they are no being concern, and so today could be the deciding factor of the rest of your life, and yet it may not wait until tomorrow, so people need to be ready , be watching, and praying, for the evil is upon us, and its just a matter of time for it to ,surround, then what will people do , when it comes to a point of force then it may be too late, so all this time we have now, but no one using it to there advantage, satan wants no one to do nothing,

and does not want you to know , that you can be saved, and to know that there is no devil , no evil, , deception is here, wake up , wake up people , are we waiting to get a invitation, or when the roof falls in,

if we are not making our selves ready now then I cannot say what will happen later, for what we prepare now , is all in the following of the Holy one,

be called out , know God, study the word, be ready , be ready

I don't discount the importance of today being the day of salvation or the importance of being ready.  Many will be ready and persevere.  Others won't.  I just don't see worshipping the image as blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, the only thing that scripture states as unforgiveable.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

not at all.  answer the questions IF you want to.  ((notice the question marks))? 

as far as I am seeing and hearing, calvin was an unrepentant murderer((UNverified but widely said in various websites / histories/ bibliographies apparently )  and T***P is completelyi proven false Scripturally by many Bible teachers.

15 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Whooa, you're getting downright Calvinistic there, bro'!     :laugh:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

6 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

not at all.  answer the questions IF you want to.  ((notice the question marks))?

Only God knows the answers to those questions for each individual case. Don't ask me.

Especially the answer to the question I put in boldface:

24 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Can they repent ?

Which Paul asked something like this:

Rom. 9:22 What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Again, when in the progression of the seven plagues is it said that people refuse to repent?  I agree that at some point people's hearts become hardened to the point of not repenting.  When is that point?  And why is it said then ?  You can't just cram all the plagues into one big can of yucky and kick it down the road.

'One big can of yucky'?  I like it; you may have coined a new catch phrase!  :P

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

I don't discount the importance of today being the day of salvation or the importance of being ready.  Many will be ready and persevere.  Others won't.  I just don't see worshipping the image as blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, the only thing that scripture states as unforgiveable.

Worshipping ANYTHING or ANYONE other than the one True God is blashemy, Daze, and will earn one a one way ticket to hell.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Maybe it would help if I elaborate on what I see as "worship the image".  I don't see worshipping the image as a one-time act but an ongoing lifestyle, obedience to a code of conduct.  The expression "whoever receives the mark and worships the image" to me means the same thing as "whoever receives the mark and continues in a life of obedience to the false prophet".

Consequently, I see the plagues being brought to bear on "those who receive the mark and continue in willful obedience to the false prophet".  Isn't obedience worship?  Can't people discontinue their willful obedience?

It's that, and the nature of the plagues, and God's desire that people repent, combined with the 144.000, that have me questioning the "sealed fate" view.

Hi Daze,

I see 'worship the image' as in meaning to 'obey' the images precepts/laws which the POPULATIONS helped FRAME.

Rev 13:14 ........... saying to THEM that dwell on the earth, that THEY should make an IMAGE to the beast .........

It is the POPULATIONS of the EARTH deciding WHAT this IMAGE is .. and the false prophet is the one ENFORCING it 'on their behalf'.

When I look at the context I see this false prophet telling the world to get on board and follow this new beast union 'taking shape', he isn't openly promoting himself yet, but promoting the grouping he knows he will eventually take over.

Then this man tells the peoples of the world to MAKE this 'image' they all help frame and then he puts it into LAW ..

Now when a leader promotes something the people 'frame' and AGREE on, it has to do with political matters, matters of RULE and LAW .. well, that narrows things down quite nicely as to what is going on wouldn't you agree?

He is obviously promoting a SYSTEM of rule .. endorsing the POLICIES the people of the WORLD all 'AGREED to' .. 'their' new global SYSTEM .. and every SYSTEM has LAWS & PRECEPTS which both SPEAK (if you break this law) and ACT (this will happen).

I believe the image stands for the SYSTEM the people participate in framing and one they are WILIING to pledge allegiance to once they all agree .. and the mark is like the physical seal of their pledge which allows them to participate in their new 'global village' that 'they' think they have thought up for themselves (but the world's populations just can't make a new global system so somebody has to set the parameters for them, so it will probably be more like a multiple choice document sent out to all peoples where they are told, "tick box a, b or c" etc and the world's zombies will say, "look at what WE created" without realizing that the powers that be actually set the parameters anyways and the fools merely ticked box a or b etc .. but people are usually quite stupid that way and will think that they dreamt this up ..

So I believe the image is the system and her LAWS .. because laws SPEAK and ACT .. and any agreed upon LAWS are all part of a SYSTEM.

Serving.   

9 minutes ago, Serving said:

Hi Daze,

I see 'worship the image' as in meaning to 'obey' the images precepts/laws which the POPULATIONS helped FRAME.

Rev 13:14 ........... saying to THEM that dwell on the earth, that THEY should make an IMAGE to the beast .........

It is the POPULATIONS of the EARTH deciding WHAT this IMAGE is .. and the false prophet is the one ENFORCING it 'on their behalf'.

When I look at the context I see this false prophet telling the world to get on board and follow this new beast union 'taking shape', he isn't openly promoting himself yet, but promoting the grouping he knows he will eventually take over.

Then this man tells the peoples of the world to MAKE this 'image' they all help frame and then he puts it into LAW ..

Now when a leader promotes something the people 'frame' and AGREE on, it has to do with political matters, matters of RULE and LAW .. well, that narrows things down quite nicely as to what is going on wouldn't you agree?

He is obviously promoting a SYSTEM of rule .. endorsing the POLICIES the people of the WORLD all 'AGREED to' .. 'their' new global SYSTEM .. and every SYSTEM has LAWS & PRECEPTS which both SPEAK (if you break this law) and ACT (this will happen).

I believe the image stands for the SYSTEM the people participate in framing and one they are WILIING to pledge allegiance to once they all agree .. and the mark is like the physical seal of their pledge which allows them to participate in their new 'global village' that 'they' think they have thought up for themselves (but the world's populations just can't make a new global system so somebody has to set the parameters for them, so it will probably be more like a multiple choice document sent out to all peoples where they are told, "tick box a, b or c" etc and the world's zombies will say, "look at what WE created" without realizing that the powers that be actually set the parameters anyways and the fools merely ticked box a or b etc .. but people are usually quite stupid that way and will think that they dreamt this up ..

So I believe the image is the system and her LAWS .. because laws SPEAK and ACT .. and any agreed upon LAWS are all part of a SYSTEM.

Serving.   

Are you speaking of our existing laws or a system that is yet future? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

Are you speaking of our existing laws or a system that is yet future?

Speaking of a system yet to be established/framed .. probably based on "democratic" principles where ALL the world has a "voice" .. It'd be a great way to get everybody "on board".

3 minutes ago, Serving said:

Speaking of a system yet to be established/framed .. probably based on "democratic" principles where ALL the world has a "voice" .. It'd be a great way to get everybody "on board".

Hmmm.....that is something to think about. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with LD that repentance should still be possible for unbelievers after taking the mark. What is the use of having the eternal gospel preached to the inhabitants of the earth (Rev 14:6) if unbelievers - most if not all of whom would have taken the mark by then - cannot repent and be saved? Maybe when they repent, God will make the mark disappear as a sign that he accepts them. Nothing is impossible with God. The story may be different though for believers who take the mark....