• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

10 minutes ago, Shar said:

What Jesus taught.  The Bible

You're simply presenting your personal interpretation.   

I disagree your personal interpretation is correct, and you disagree mine is.

But this is what we are indeed discussing when we use the scriptures here - our respective personal interpretations.

I am asking you for solid, expert scholarly sources that document your interpretation with evidence.

6 minutes ago, Shar said:

The seat of Moses was more than Judges.  They had the authority to teach and interpret Torah and "place a fence around the Torah" to insure someone would not accidentally violate it.  This fence sometimes had requirements that some of the Pharisees themselves did not keep and that was the hypocrisy Jesus was referring to.

The seat of Moses was more than Judges I fully agree. As I gave you the scripture concerning the authority of the high priest. But you mention fence around the torah. I am going to assume you mean the Pharisaical concept of Oral law given to them at the time that the written law was given? This law was supposedly to fill in the gaps of the written torah. No Shar. the judges were not given any oral law to interpret the written law. That would have been un necessary. The reason the high priest had authority to MAKE LAW or give law from the mouth was this.

Ex 28:30  And thou shalt put in the breastplate of judgment the Urim and the Thummim; and they shall be upon Aaron’s heart, when he goeth in before the LORD: and Aaron shall bear the judgment of the children of Israel upon his heart before the LORD continually.
Le 8:8  And he put the breastplate upon him: also he put in the breastplate the Urim and the Thummim.
Nu 27:21  And he shall stand before Eleazar the priest, who shall ask counsel for him after the judgment of Urim before the LORD: at his word shall they go out, and at his word they shall come in, both he, and all the children of Israel with him, even all the congregation.
De 33:8  And of Levi he said, Let thy Thummim and thy Urim be with thy holy one, whom thou didst prove at Massah, and with whom thou didst strive at the waters of Meribah;

Urim

Lights (Vulg. "doctrina;" LXX. "revelation").

See Easton on THUMMIM 3648
0224 אורים ‘Uwriym oo-reem’

plural of 0217; ; n m

AV-Urim 7; 7

Urim =" lights"

1) stones kept in a pouch on the high-priest’s breastplate, used in determining God’s decision in certain questions and issues
0224 אורים ‘Uwriym oo-reem’

plural of 0217; ; n m

AV-Urim 7; 7

Urim =" lights"

1) stones kept in a pouch on the high-priest’s breastplate, used in determining God’s decision in certain questions and issues

This is what was true law from the mouth. By urim and thummim GOD HIMSELF answered.

14 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

have you ever read what the priests and the people say and do during the fall feasts and the things that are done with the harvest? Have you set the things done in the fall fests and set them beside everything old testament and new we are told about His second coming? cause what your saying is truth. If you have studied the fall feasted and scripturally have a rejection to what your arguing. Could you please point out his actions at his observance of the fall feasts cause they have time and date stamps that are part of obedience.

Could you rephrase what you are asking? Not getting it. Sorry

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

LOL The Lord is mighty to save, Thank you Lord

If you need to delete your post just click on 'options' and then delete it. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

10 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

If you need to delete your post just click on 'options' and then delete it. 

where is options?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

2 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

where is options?

At the bottom of your post you should see a "+" with 3 links to the right.   The third should say OPTIONS with a drop down which gives you the option to delete your post.

40 minutes ago, Shar said:

The seat of Moses was more than Judges.  They had the authority to teach and interpret Torah and "place a fence around the Torah" to insure someone would not accidentally violate it.  This fence sometimes had requirements that some of the Pharisees themselves did not keep and that was the hypocrisy Jesus was referring to.

No that is not what I refer to. See my post concerning the authority of the high priest to make law. By use of urim and thummim. God answered any questions directly himself. BTW, were you aware of the book of decrees by the Sadducees? The Pharisees abolished it and made a feast to commemorate it at one time. they never gave a date for it's abolishment. But it was a book of jurisprudence. Seeing that the High priest could make law by consulting urim and thummim, why would those decisions not be written down as law from God? There is quite some hypocrisy concerning this. As The Pharisees rejected them looking into this book, saying it ought to be by mouth not written, they turned around and did the same with their tradition or oral law. They did so for fear of it being lost. LOL the priests having received instruction by consulting God himself certainly would have been written down for the very same purpose. That Generation was a very twisted generation Shar

Edited by Joline

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

options.jpg.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

I'm going to share my personal testimony about the feasts. I am 53 years old and have walked by the grace of God for 40 years since I called on the Lord at the age of 13, I have studied fervently, prayed without ceasing, and have served as a teacher of a women's class in my Baptist church on "prayers that avail much". 45 years in the body i never knew Jesus' connection to the feasts at his first coming. One day a hebrew, baptist brother said. Friday crucifixion is just bad math it does not add up to 3 days and 3 nights, It was before the annual sabbath not the weekly sabbath. I argued with Him out of ignorance so he gave me the daily observances of the pass over feast. As I studied each one against the scriptures, I cried and bauled like a baby because I saw the beauty of what the Lord did in everything Israel said and did during the passover feast. Not just in what the priest did but in everything the people do.  It is a prophetic witness to every single thing our Lord did His last days here on earth. Then I studied Pentecost feast and understood all that was done through the sharing of the Holy Spirit with Man. When I studied the fall feasts I realised they contained everything the Lord told us would happen and He will accomplished is evident in everything thing said and done by the priests and by the people in the observance of the fall feasts. With that said if you have not read how Israel observes each day of the feasts and what prayers they say and what days are sabbaths and what they do.  I invite you to open your eyes and look toward Israel and see how they have rehearsed Gods prophetic Appointed times for thousand of years. Study to show yourselves approved. 

Very nice post sister.  (You have come a long way, don't go backwards.  I've read much of this thread and I have to say, Q and Shar are pretty impressive in their understanding and application of scripture.  I'm riding those two horses on this one. But that is just me.) 

spock

ps. Welcome to Worthy. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

11 minutes ago, Joline said:

Could you rephrase what you are asking? Not getting it. Sorry

Have you witnessed a fall feast or read what the priests do and what the people do each day of the feast? If you have seen what they do each day of the fall feast and what each thing they do is a prayer for or a representation of, have you collected everything the Lord and the disciples said about his second coming? You can even add what was said in the old testament about His second coming and then see what Israel does in the feasts is act out His second coming Just like they were acting out His first coming in the spring feasts.. If you have studied the feasts and the Lords second coming then please give me a scriptural reference to the scripture that makes what I am saying a falsehood. I have studied everything you are telling my and I know what the Lord has done and a lot of what he has left to do (he hasn't returned yet, right?). In No way has studying the feasts affected the scriptural truth you are giving me. The study of the feasts has just enhanced my understanding of His return.