• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Famous G**gle Search - intern search for banks seizing accounts >>  main hit >>

Social Security – The International Mark Of The Beast | REALITY ...

https://realitybloger.wordpress.com/.../social-security-the-international-mark- of-the-beast/

Apr 24, 2012 ... Did you know that Social Security is run and regulated by the United Nations ........ In short, either conform to government or your life will be shut off and your money and investments seized.

11 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

Can you give me your meaning to the idiom you posted which pertains to the OP?

16 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

What can anyone do in today's society IF their one basket

is social security or disability ? 

19 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Hopefully people know not to put all their eggs in one basket.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

15 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

Ok, you read the bible literally...

Revelation 13 speaks of a beast with seven heads, ten horns, a crown on each horn.

Do you believe this is literally a creature with seven heads and 10 horns?

There are figures of speech among the words in the Bible. If someone told you it was raining cats and dogs out would you think there were cats and dogs coming down from the sky? If a person is confused by some of the words in the Bible they should do a Bible study with a trustful and respected Bible scholar. 

You might be knowledgeable regarding politics but I am not impressed with your Bible interpretations. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

There are 3 major schools of thought on the "end times" and each of those have a dozen or more variations to them.  

The debate over which is right has been waged for 2000 years.   There have been false predictions of end times since the time of Jesus.  And you are going to tell me that people know what is going to happen. 

Which view has it right?

Only Yahweh's view.  None of the major schools of thought.

Peace, Joy and Righteousness.   even though, "in the world, you will suffer a lot".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

I imagine if the whole economy collapses there will be people that put up gold who would trade a bar of Gold for ham eggs and a cup of coffee or kill you for breakfast or your gold. I' have learned a lot about end times from the bible. how to behave, what to do, what not to do, how we over come. There is no instruction in the bible to accumulate wealth and protect it.  But, there is a promise that if you love justice, live honestly, take care of your family the Lord might protect you from his judgment on evil doers. There is another promise to those who over come by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. We can live by faith or act off fear.s I do not think those who saw it coming and built store houses for them selves will be any better off then those who were caught unaware and sleeping. In fact I'm pretty sure building the store houses has a warning of judgment from God attached to it. We are to preach the gospel in good times and in tribulation in prison or in hiding, under threats of death or offers of life. If you see it coming I'd make sure you polish your testimony of Christ till the power of the Holy Spirit confirms your testimony before I would work overtime to buy bars of Gold. the watchmen that sees it coming but does not warn people is under judgment. But, I'm pretty sure a person that is a watchmen and cry's out foolish instructions to those perishing is still responsible. Seek God for wisdom he gives it freely to all that ask of Him.

1 minute ago, Reinitin said:

I imagine if the whole economy collapses there will be people that put up gold who would trade a bar of Gold for ham eggs and a cup of coffee or kill you for breakfast or your gold. I' have learned a lot about end times from the bible. how to behave, what to do, what not to do, how we over come. There is no instruction in the bible to accumulate wealth and protect it.  But, there is a promise that if you love justice, live honestly, take care of your family the Lord might protect you from his judgment on evil doers. There is another promise to those who over come by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. We can live by faith or act off fear.s I do not think those who saw it coming and built store houses for them selves will be any better off then those who were caught unaware and sleeping. In fact I'm pretty sure building the store houses has a warning of judgment from God attached to it. We are to preach the gospel in good times and in tribulation in prison or in hiding, under threats of death or offers of life. If you see it coming I'd make sure you polish your testimony of Christ till the power of the Holy Spirit confirms your testimony before I would work overtime to buy bars of Gold. the watchmen that sees it coming but does not warn people is under judgment. But, I'm pretty sure a person that is a watchmen and cry's out foolish instructions to those perishing is still responsible. Seek God for wisdom he gives it freely to all that ask of Him.

Do you think the born again Christians will go through the seven year tribulation?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

8 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

There are figures of speech among the words in the Bible. If someone told you it was raining cats and dogs out would you think there were cats and dogs coming down from the sky? If a person is confused by some of the words in the Bible they should do a Bible study with a trustful and respected Bible scholar. 

You might be knowledgeable regarding politics but I am not impressed with your Bible interpretations. 

Ok, what does that figure of speech I gave you mean?   How did you determine what it means?  Do all bible scholars agree with your view?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

Do you think the born again Christians will go through the seven year tribulation?

No we will all be killed from not taking the mark

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

No, they wont go through the Tribulation, they will be raptured. The Rapture of the Church will occur before the Tribulation.

The purpose of the rapture is to resurrect the just from the dead and take all the saints out of the world before the tribulation comes, in order that they may have fulfilled in them the purpose for which God has saved them. Jesus told the disciples that some would escape the terrible things that were to transpire on the Earth in the last days. He said, “Pray that you may be accounted worth to escape all these things of, Matt. 24, 25; Luke 21:1-19, 25-28, that shall come to pass, and stand before the Son of man,”  Luke 21:34-36. These two passages in Luke 21:34-36 and John 14:1-3, are the only ones in the Gospels that are clear concerning the Rapture. Jesus did not reveal this, it was revealed by Paul many years later in 1 Cor. 15:51. The disciples did not have the slightest idea as to how they were to escape, unless they thought that Christ would deliver them from these things through His power. The how was not revealed or even mentioned before Paul explained how they were to escape.

The Rapture of the church should never be confused with the second coming or second advent  of Christ, for He does not come to the earth at that time.

The Rapture is a distinct coming in itself, not to the Earth, but in the air where Christ meets the saints and then takes them back to Heaven to present them blameless before God the Father, John 14:1-3; 1 Thess. 3:13; 4:16, 17.

The Rapture takes place several years before the literal advent of Christ to the Earth, for they, the saints come back with Him at that time. The saints are in Heaven before God, and not in the air, from the time of the Rapture to their coming again with Christ to reign as kings and priests, Jude 14; Rev. 19:14; Zech. 14:5.

At the Rapture, the Lord comes from Heaven as far as the air, or Earthly Heavens and the saints will be caught up to meet Him in the air.

At the second coming, the saints are not raptured, and neither is Christ, but both will come back to the Earth together. The rapture takes place before the Tribulation, whereas the second Advent takes place after the Tribulation. The Rapture could occur at any time, whereas the second Advent cannot occur until after the tribulation.

Daniel’s Seventieth Week and the Tribulation. Dan. 9:24-27.

The Tribulation will begin to affect Israel before the seventieth week begins. And when the Antichrist rises at the beginning of the Week, Israel will be undergoing persecution by the whore and the ten kings of Revised Rome who are dominated by the whore until the middle of the week. The Antichrist will make a seven years covenant with Israel assuring them protection in their continued establishment as a nation, Dan. 9:27.

The Jews will not accept Catholicism when it again dominates the nations of the old world and begins to murder all heretics as it has done in the past. Because Jews will not submit, there will be a widespread persecution of the Jews and “theywill be hated of all nations” during the time of “the beginning of sorrows” when the Antichrist will be endeavoring to conquer all these nations, Matt. 24:4-12.

Antichrist will need Jewish moral and financial support to help him rise over these nations, so he will make an alliance with them for seven years. Therefore, the time of the Tribulation is during the whole of Daniel’s Seventieth Week, Dan. 9:27. It will end at the second Advent, Matt. 24:29-31.

10 minutes ago, other one said:

No we will all be killed from not taking the mark

That is during the Tribulation. The Church will not be there is you believe in a pre-Trib Rapture.

13 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

Ok, what does that figure of speech I gave you mean?   How did you determine what it means?  Do all bible scholars agree with your view?

No not all Bible scholars agree with my view. When I first became a Christian and was reading the Bible I understood that there were several interpretations of the End Times that were Biblical and I did an in depth study on each with much prayer. They are pre-tribulation,mid-tribulation and post- tribulation. There are a couple that are not Biblical and they are amillennial and preterism.

beast of Revelation

Question: "Who is the beast of Revelation?"

Answer: 
During the future tribulation period, the world will be ruled by a godless man presiding over an evil governmental system. The Bible associates this end-times ruler with a terrible beast in Revelation and in Daniel.

In Revelation 13 John sees a nightmarish vision of a dragon and two beasts. The first beast comes out of the sea and receives power from the dragon, or Satan. This beast is a true monstrosity: “It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion” (Revelation 13:1–2). Daniel’s vision of the beast is similar in many ways to John’s (Daniel 7:7–8, 19–27). Studying both Daniel and Revelation in tandem is profitable.

In Revelation, the term beast refers to two related entities. Sometimes “the beast” refers to the end-times’ empire. The seven heads and ten horns indicate that the beast will be a coalition of nations that rises to power to subdue the earth under Satan’s control. Later references to “the beast” in Revelation picture an individual—the man who is the political leader and head of the beastly empire.

The beast will receive a deadly wound and be healed of it (Revelation 13:3). He will exert authority over the whole world and demand worship (verses 7–8). He will wage war against God’s people, and he will prevail against them for a time (Revelation 13:7; Daniel 7:21). However, the beast’s time is short: according to Revelation 13:5 and Daniel 7:25, he will only be permitted absolute authority for forty-two months (three-and-a-half years).

We believe that the beast in Revelation is the Antichrist, the one who will “oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God” (2 Thessalonians 2:4). He is also called “the man of lawlessness” and “the man doomed to destruction” (2 Thessalonians 2:3). In Daniel’s vision, the Antichrist is the “little horn” that rises from the head of the terrifying beast (Daniel 7:8).

When the Lord returns in judgment, He will defeat the beast and destroy his empire (Revelation 19:19–20; cf.Daniel 7:11). The beast will be cast alive into the lake of fire. The identity of the individual who will become the beast of Revelation is not yet known. According to 2 Thessalonians 2:7, this man will be revealed only when God removes the restraining influence of the Holy Spirit from the earth.

It is interesting to compare the differing biblical visions of the kingdoms of the world. In Daniel 2, King Nebuchadnezzar dreams of the kingdoms of the world as “a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance” (Daniel 2:31). The prophet Daniel later sees a vision of the same kingdoms, except he sees them as hideous beasts (Daniel 7). In John’s vision of the final worldly kingdom, the empire is portrayed as a grotesque and misshapen beast. These passages present two very different perspectives on the kingdoms mankind builds. Man sees his creations as imposing monuments and works of art fashioned of valuable metals. However, God’s view of the same kingdoms is that they are unnatural monsters. And the beast of Revelation will be the worst of them all.

http://www.gotquestions.org/beast-of-Revelation.html