IGNORED

The ministry of discouragement and disunity

*Zion*

Guest Thallasa
On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 0:00 AM, simplejeff said:

The only assemblies besides Jewish ones known to be different ((living with Yahweh)) by their neighbors around them because of their totally changed lives are in china, mainly, and a few around the world.  ((A totally changed life is a result of seeking Yahweh, repenting totally, and being born again by Him in Yahshua, by the Father's  Will, and immersed in Yahshua))

Others observing them are convicted and converted without a word.

In the usa , even family can't usually tell the difference in so-called 'believers', let alone be converted.

Not to mention,  the 'fruits' you're looking for , apparently , are emotional and feelings, which have been used quite widely to mislead multitudes.

Look in Scripture, test everything by Scripture ,all the various teachings and lives,

to see which line up with LIVING Scripture - "DOing and not just hearing" Yahweh's WORD.., Yahweh Permitting.

As Yahshua says often, and repeated in First John, .........  whoever loves Me keeps My Commandments.

If anyone disobeys, and keeps disobeying without repenting, the Truth is not in them ((they are not new creations)).

There are many places in Europe where you can see the people living in harmony , or were , until forced to accept

the agenda of the NWO .

Guest Thallasa
19 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Sorry, Not sure who the "them" are you and Thallas are talking about. I'm talking about the "them" we are told a lot about in the word. Here are just a few of the "them":

Romans 10:10 Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God concerning them[a] is for their salvation! I can testify about them that they have zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. Because they disregarded the righteousness from God and attempted to establish their own righteousness, they have not submitted themselves to God’s righteousness.

and this:

22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

and this

and He will say, 'I tell you, I do not know where you are from; DEPART FROM ME, ALL YOU EVILDOERS.'28"In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

and these

and will cut him in pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

and these

"Throw out the worthless slave into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

and the pooooor people who follow these:

"Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. 24"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25"Behold, I have told you in advance.

I think we are looking at a very serious cultural differences in thinking here . I have been brought up to think philosophically as have most Europeans ,(not English ) where one can make a statement of truth without it being always taken as it is here , as an attack , even a personal attack , instead of for consideration and .

I wish to thank Ezra ,Other one , SimpleJeff  a few others for their wisdom and companionship ,and wish them well,as it is is not possible any longer to continue .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

10 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

I wish to thank Ezra ,Other one , SimpleJeff  a few others for their wisdom and companionship ,and wish them well,as it is is not possible any longer to continue .

Thallasa,

Please do not allow discouragement to cause your withdrawal. Your input is as valuable as any other. Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

2 Tim. 2:24-25  And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God may grant them repentance that they may know the truth,  

There are many people here who have been very patient and gentle, at least with me.  I appreciate them as godly individuals.  I pray for more patience and kindness for for myself with those who disagree with the words of Jesus.  There are times that my time would be better spent praying for people than correcting them when my patience is worn thin and my reply is not loving and kind.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Hebrews 10:24-25   And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, Ezra said:

Strictly speaking, the RCC adheres to the Nicence Creed, which is a summary of Bible truth, particularly as pertains to Christ. While the RCC does not preach the true Gospel, they do not present *another Jesus* as such, but add Mary, the saints, and the sacraments. On the other hand the JWs flatly deny that Jesus is God.

Will mary the saint's the sacraments save?

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

Thallasa,

Please do not allow discouragement to cause your withdrawal. Your input is as valuable as any other. Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. 

I'll agree with you Ezra.  Many leave, maybe from discouragement.  How do we battle discouragement, maybe by ignoring it more?  If people who are discouraging are ignored, do they get louder?  Or is it right to approach head on; from what I've seen, when someone is called out they seem to go into overdrive.  It doesn't seem to matter how much 1 Cor 13 is discussed . . . 

Zion, I've been thinking, is it too late to change the title of this thread?  lol

Maybe start a new thread, with an encouraging title!  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, hmbld said:

Zion, I've been thinking, is it too late to change the title of this thread?  lol

Maybe start a new thread, with an encouraging title!  

Good point. Remove the dissing!