• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

53 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

Am I really not being plain enough so as to not be misunderstood?

• I'm not talking about reduced ability to reason, or reduced intellect.

I said WITHOUT reason or intellect.  If there is no reason or intellect, then there is no ability to comprehend anything. 

This means a COMPETE AND TOTAL ABSENCE of intellect and reason.

So with that in mind, can we try this again?

This is why I asked the question:

Do plants have reason and intellect?  Can they know and understand God's love?

your response seems to indicate you believe that plants have consciousness.   I asked you about this but never saw a response:

•  are you suggesting a plant has consciousness and knows what it is doing and does so purposefully and deliberately?

Is this what you are suggesting?

Actually I don't want to get in anymore stupid conversations with you. You can flip all over the place but I'm not going with you anymore.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

8 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Actually I don't want to get in anymore stupid conversations with you. You can flip all over the place but I'm not going with you anymore.

Stupid conversations?

You twist what others say and when they correct you, repeatedly, you condemn it as "stupid conversation" rather than admit your mistake and move forward or politely end the conversation?

ookie dokie!

59 minutes ago, Joline said:

I also do not see the conversation as you do either. Your niece has intellect and reason. Without which she would understand nothing, nor would anyone of us. I think what I am seeing here, is a matter of degree, being made an issue, rather than an absence altogether.

maybe your right. so do you think saving knowledge comes from intellect, reason, Study or does it come from God by His Spirit? cause I think its all him least any man boast.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

bopeep: footnote:  in medical school we learned that no child is born with autism.  They have a test , a saliva test, they can do on the first day of birth, it indicates if the baby may get autism or not.

What medical school did you go to? There are many,many children being born with autism now. 

6 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

maybe your right. so do you think saving knowledge comes from intellect, reason, Study or does it come from God by His Spirit? cause I think its all him least any man boast.

How are you saying anything different than you did before? Can knowledge come to anyone without intellect? Can someone without reason, reason from the scripture?  Again I am seeing the division between having and not having being made again here.  And I am not understanding why?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I remember my first love......      long dark hair and a voice as sweet as honey....    we were probably about six years old for we were both in the first grade....

My second real love was Jesus and we are still together.....   and you just can't forget that.

My third real love I've been married to for 45 years....   and we share out love for Jesus with Jesus.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

22 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

1 hour ago, Joline said:

I also do not see the conversation as you do either. Your niece has intellect and reason. Without which she would understand nothing, nor would anyone of us. I think what I am seeing here, is a matter of degree, being made an issue, rather than an absence altogether.

maybe your right. 

Interesting  Glad that it's not a "stupid converation" after all! :D

15 minutes ago, other one said:

I remember my first love......      long dark hair and a voice as sweet as honey....    we were probably about six years old for we were both in the first grade....

My second real love was Jesus and we are still together.....   and you just can't forget that.

My third real love I've been married to for 45 years....   and we share out love for Jesus with Jesus.

sweet :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Why can you not just give a straight, coherent answer?  I was also reading and couldn't understand your rambling on about brain damage.  The bottom line is, without reason and intellect, we cannot understand anything. Referring to someone's conversation as 'stupid' because you don't understand what's going on is just rude.

18 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Why can you not just give a straight, coherent answer?  I was also reading and couldn't understand your rambling on about brain damage.  The bottom line is, without reason and intellect, we cannot understand anything. Referring to someone's conversation as 'stupid' because you don't understand what's going on is just rude.

Morning Glory do you think because you give straight short answers it is a superior way to communicate? The reason I am rambling is because the post and the scripture is about salvation being a work of God and Him providing everything we need for salvation. My rambling is to try to avoid coming straight out and saying no ones intellect, reasoning power or study will Get them into heaven. Jesus said in John 5:39 "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life. There will be unlearned, uneducated people with learning disabilities and brain deformity's and autism, children, infants in heaven and there will be scholars with high reasoning skills and intelligence cast out. I was trying to step around the person because I fear she totally enjoys making people with disabilities look like fools so she could exalt her knowledge instead of be kind and speak of the Lord or His love. FYI The man with the legions torturing Him wasn't very rational or using intelligence but the Lord was able to restore him to a right mind and save Him.  Who needs the gospel Christs love and fellowship more then the confused and hurting? I'll just put people like her on ignore from now on. Are you one of them? I can just ignore you if you have knives to throw at people to show your superiority too.