• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

On February 23, 2016 at 0:05 PM, Reinitin said:

Do We** proclaim "Him"?

Does the ability to know His will come from our reason, intellect or our study or does it come from Him?

.As it is written, no man can receive anything unless the Father grants it from Heaven.

And since the world with its wisdom and knowledge and reason REJECTS JESUS, He rejects them, and REVEALS THE TRUTH of SALVATION to babes, because the FATHER in HEAVEN is WELL PLEASED TO DO SO.

Is he using us** to rescue others from the domain of darkness?

As HE Pleases, HE DOES.  Yes.  DAILY.  

Do we** believe the Lord can redeem people and forgive horrid sin and can we**?

Just as it is written, YES.  Perfectly.  Provided by Yahweh through the BLOOD OF THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAIN.

ONLY by /because of the BLOOD SHED ONCE , ONLY ONCE, FOR ALL..  No other way.

** ekklesia, set apart ones, born again by the Will of the Father Creator in Heaven.

** not members in name only, nor with the form but denying the power.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

Morning Glory do you think because you give straight short answers it is a superior way to communicate? The reason I am rambling is because the post and the scripture is about salvation being a work of God and Him providing everything we need for salvation. My rambling is to try to avoid coming straight out and saying no ones intellect, reasoning power or study will Get them into heaven. Jesus said in John 5:39 "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life. There will be unlearned, uneducated people with learning disabilities and brain deformity's and autism, children, infants in heaven and there will be scholars with high reasoning skills and intelligence cast out. I was trying to step around the person because I fear she totally enjoys making people with disabilities look like fools so she could exalt her knowledge instead of be kind and speak of the Lord or His love. FYI The man with the legions torturing Him wasn't very rational or using intelligence but the Lord was able to restore him to a right mind and save Him.  Who needs the gospel Christs love and fellowship more then the confused and hurting? I'll just put people like her on ignore from now on. Are you one of them? I can just ignore you if you have knives to throw at people to show your superiority too.

I will give you some helpful advice.  People here don't read long, rambling posts, as a rule, and most of us appreciate just answering a question. I said NOTHING about my giving short answers being a superior way to communicate.  The person you speak of is NOT at all the way you describe her but, rather, one who is more interested in intellectual comments than emotional ones.  You can ignore anyone you want to but it's not going to change how this site operates.  You have been rude and insulting since day one and it won't work out well for you if you continue.  May God show you the way.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think some of you guys would argue with a fence post........     and knock it down if it didn't argue back  LoL.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

backing out smiley

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02