• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

4 hours ago, enoob57 said:

It is very clear now, (hindsight 20 20 stuff), that we didn't want it anyway... who knew? WAIT! God did and that's why He said don't eat it :happyhappy: 

Agreed!

I believe this is the most clear evidence of the danger of today's people looking for signs... they will get them but they will be from the devil!

Agreed!

Those who want signs because God's holy Word is not enough for them are definitely gonna get signs.  God is more than enough, we have no need of chasing extra.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 2/26/2016 at 1:39 AM, *Zion* said:

A wicked generation seeks a sign.  I'm not talking about knowing other's fruits or being interested in what others believe, I am talking about challenging the authority of God and His Word, which is the context in which I believe Jesus Himself presented those words as He spoke them Himself.  It is a wicked thing to call into doubt God's Word.  The first mention of the devil is of him doing just that: did God REALLY say that?  No, God didn't even say what he was presenting to Eve, which is that they could not eat of any of the trees in the garden.  They could.  But he just wanted to bring into focus the one thing they could not have.

Sadly, I have noticed this not just from non-believers, but those professing belief in Christ.  Which begs the question, what on earth is Christendom coming to?  For if we believe in Jesus Christ we must believe in the Word of God, for He is the very Living Word of the True God Himself!  His authority is not up for question or debate, because as a believer we signed up to come under that very same authority.  Not to pick and choose when and how we can use it to our advantage.  And we did not submit blindly, but with Him actually giving us a revelation of salvation, which we then accepted.

I see this as a definite part of the great falling away.  Grieving stuff.  

I think that we are living in the end times. People are cold and lukewarm towards God. Many are trying to seek evidence that their is a God. Those of us who remain faithful to God will definitely be Blessed. 

1 minute ago, bopeep1909 said:

I think that we are living in the end times. People are cold and lukewarm towards God. Many are trying to seek evidence that their is a God. Those of us who remain faithful to God will definitely be Blessed. 

Amen.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

I believe this is the most clear evidence of the danger of today's people looking for signs... they will get them but they will be from the devil!

Are you speaking on behave of Jesus? 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

:emot-heartbeat: :emot-heartbeat: :emot-heartbeat:

2 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

No, but he is quoting Him, or at least para-phrasing... you seem to have more and more of a problem with scripture, friend. If someone provides any, or makes any reference to it, you seem to take it as personal condemnation.  Let me make it clear that I have no quarrel with you.  I don't think anyone has anything personal against you.  Why the obstinate posts, friend? Feel free to PM me if you want, we can talk it over. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,377
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

12 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Mk 13:22-23

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
KJV

I'll let you be the judge... Love, Steven

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

On 2/26/2016 at 3:46 PM, Ezra said:

Since we have the written Word of God, seeking for signs and wonders indicates unbelief.  It was true when Christ walked the earth, and it is true today.  When the Antichrist appears he will show signs and lying wonders to deceive the world. 

Amen Ezra:thumbs_up:

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

John 4:48

God can give us a signs if He want too ,I did have a great sign when my Mom died...

(Rom 1:17) "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

26 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Amen Ezra:thumbs_up:

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

John 4:48

God can give us a signs if He want too ,I did have a great sign when my Mom died...

(Rom 1:17) "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."

Hello dear sister,  just like you I believe that the Holy Spirit gives signs, not only when we ask, but also when we don't ask, at it's own discrission, which no one can forbid the Holy Spirit to give a sign to someone else, and not even to themselfs.

Without intruding, and without asking the specifics was your experience,

because you ask or without asking 

And if you had asked, did you ask within the meaning;

"God give me a sign" 

Or you asked God to give you the specific sign you asked from him.

If you please.

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello dear sister,  just like you I believe that the Holy Spirit gives signs, not only when we ask, but also when we don't ask, at it's own discrission, which no one can forbid the Holy Spirit to give a sign to someone else, and not even to themselfs.

Without intruding, and without asking the specifics was your experience,

because you ask or without asking 

And if you had asked, did you ask within the meaning;

"God give me a sign" 

Or you asked God to give you the specific sign you asked from him.

If you please.

Hello friend,

When my mother died  , I was so very sad ,I live in Canada and she died in Holland (where I was born) I flew to the Netherlands for her funeral.

I often talked with my Mom about salvation but was not really sure what she really believed.

The day of her funeral was a very dark day and it rained and there were thunder showers all day...

Everybody walked with umbrella's and at the funeral place they were giving umbrella's to the people who needed them.

During the sermons I pleaded with God to PLEASE  let me know where my Mom was, I asked Him to PLEASE  let the sunshine for a minute and to give me a sign if she was with Him. When we all walked to the place where she was getting buried and when it was time to let the coffin go down ,the sun started to shine right trough the grey clouds ,I couldn't have been happier !! 

I do believe God gives us often signs and we don't realize they are from Him.

Maybe we take tooo many things for granted

Not that I look for signs and miracles, I know He can do them  whenever He wants.  The Bible tells us to live by faith.!

We can't put God in a box ,many  people try but He's God so nothing is impossible with Him!

Isn't that a wonderful story?