IGNORED

If God is God, then How did God become from the Beginning ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I love God and the son of God jesus and we follow the bible as the word of God, and all scripture is given to man for learning and teaching and for the way we should and need to live,  and we can all agree with this I  believe, so this is to provoke  a thought to who is God, and why we believe He is God,

I believe in a firm and sound foundation in what I believe, and I know that over forty different authors of the book we call the bible could not just be with out divine influence and spiritual input..?

NOW, if God is God, and He was from the beginning and ever lasting, then was there ever , a Beginning to God, ?

for we believe in  the God of the bible that we are taught , but we need to be responsible, to learn who is God, and how He came to be, ?

if He made you and me , then we are to know , did God have a beginning, or was He always God ?

I know that jesus was God in the spirit and in the flesh, but , where did , God come from when we say or read the scripture, in the beginning was the word and the word was with God, and the word was God, is this God the Father or describing the son of God Jesus, bible wise to us, as humans,

for we know this that we did not just appear from a big bang, but there is a creator , of great awesomeness that could create you and me and all that is , so , what do you say , can any give comment or response to anything that we can go back on, ,

blessings  and peace everyone,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,220
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

we have no clue what existed prior to the creation of the universe.....   but I do believe it is still there, still functions in the same way it did.

Problem is that it is not part of our world of time and space, so it would be difficult to impossible to grasp what it really is.  I don't think it is possible for us to grasp what it means when we say that God has no beginning.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

if He made you and me , then we are to know , did God have a beginning, or was He always God ? 

If you don't know the answer by now, then you are in a bad way.  When an eight-year-old asks "Who made God?" the answer is simply "God always was and always will be". Period.  Any further discussion is unprofitable and unwise.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

God said to tell the children of Israel that I AM sent you.  I AM that I AM.  That is a state of being verb.  He simply exists.  No beginning and no end.  He IS.  When He said He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, I believe He is speaking of creation.  He began it all and He ends it all.  He remakes it anew when He wishes.   He is in control and It is all about God.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

7 hours ago, Willa said:

God said to tell the children of Israel that I AM sent you.  I AM that I AM.  That is a state of being verb.  He simply exists.  No beginning and no end.  He IS.  When He said He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, I believe He is speaking of creation.  He began it all and He ends it all.  He remakes it anew when He wishes.   He is in control and It is all about God.

I can accept that. :) yes thank you Ezra,

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

God is eternal.

kidz-logo.gifmp3speaker.gifeternal God

Question: "What does it mean that God is eternal?"

Answer:
The word eternal means "everlasting, having no beginning and no end." Psalm 90:2 tells us about God’s eternality: “Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.” Since humans measure everything in time, it is very hard for us to conceive of something that had no beginning, but has always been, and will continue forever. However, the Bible does not try to prove God’s existence or His eternality, but simply begins with the statement “In the beginning God…” (Genesis 1:1), indicating that at the beginning of recorded time, God was already in existence. From duration stretching backward without limit to duration stretching forward without limit, from eternal ages to eternal ages, God was and is forever.

When Moses was commissioned by God to go to the Israelites with a message from Him, Moses wondered what he would tell them if they asked him what God’s name was. God’s reply is most revealing: “God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you'" (Exodus 3:14). This signifies the real being of God, His self-existence, and that He is the Being of beings. It also describes His eternality and immutability, as well as His constancy and faithfulness in fulfilling His promises, because it includes all time, past, present, and future. The sense is, not only I am what I am at present, but I am what I have been, and I am what I shall be, and shall be what I am. God’s own words about His eternality speak to us from the pages of Scripture.

Jesus Christ, God incarnate, also verified His deity and His eternality to the people of His day by declaring to them, “Before Abraham was born, I AM” (John 8:58). It is clear that Jesus was claiming to be God in flesh because the Jews, upon hearing this statement, tried to stone Him to death. To the Jews, declaring oneself to be the eternal God was blasphemy worthy of death (Leviticus 24:16). Jesus was claiming to be eternal, just as His Father is eternal. This was declared again by John regarding the nature of Christ: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” (John 1:1). From before recorded time, Jesus and His Father were one in essence, and sharing equally in the attribute of eternality.

Romans 1:20 tells us that God’s eternal nature and His eternal power are revealed to us through His creation. All men see and understand this aspect of God’s nature by the witness of the various aspects of the created order. The sun and heavenly bodies continue in their orbits century after century. The seasons come and go in their appointed time; the trees produce leaves in spring and drop them in the fall. Year after year these things continue, and no one can stop them or alter God’s plan. All of this attests to God’s eternal power and plan for the earth. One day, He will create a new heaven and new earth and they, like Him, will continue into eternity. We who belong to Christ through faith will continue through eternity as well, sharing the eternality of our God in whose image we are created.

http://www.gotquestions.org/eternal-God.html

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I love God and the son of God jesus and we follow the bible as the word of God, and all scripture is given to man for learning and teaching and for the way we should and need to live,  and we can all agree with this I  believe, so this is to provoke  a thought to who is God, and why we believe He is God,

I believe in a firm and sound foundation in what I believe, and I know that over forty different authors of the book we call the bible could not just be with out divine influence and spiritual input..?

NOW, if God is God, and He was from the beginning and ever lasting, then was there ever , a Beginning to God, ?

for we believe in  the God of the bible that we are taught , but we need to be responsible, to learn who is God, and how He came to be, ?

I know that jesus was God in the spirit and in the flesh, but , where did , God come from when we say or read the scripture, in the beginning was the word and the word was with God, and the word was God, is this God the Father or describing the son of God Jesus, bible wise to us, as humans,

for we know this that we did not just appear from a big bang, but there is a creator , of great awesomeness that could create you and me and all that is , so , what do you say , can any give comment or response to anything that we can go back on, ,

blessings  and peace everyone,

There is a before heaven, but one must follow the figure of speech trial God provide to tell the story. It is a cool story, but a long one. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Yes, God is simply God.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1