• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Just now, RustyAngeL said:

I don't cry when I hurt physically ( in pain).  I cry when I"m happy and when I'm upset about something.  But if I cry when I mad that is not a good thing.  That is the point where you walk away quietly until the storm passes by.  However I"m not one to hold a grudge.  I"m mad, I get over it, and it's done.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,241
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 2016-05-03 at 5:44 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

. Each of us is accountable to God for how we know His will and how we respond to it, and there is no gender excuse for our failures.

Yes I aggree to the above statement

On 2016-05-03 at 6:44 PM, ayin jade said:

God held both adam and eve accountable for their sin. Altho since it is said that death came with adam, it almost seems like adam was judged a bit more harshly?

Yes, God told Adam first about what not to eat, Adam then told Eve what God had said.

Yes satan tempted Eve by questioning Gods Word to Eve, but Adam knew Gods Word and got it directly from God before Eve received the impartation of what not to do from Adam.

Adam was tempted by Eve who was tempted by satan. Should not have Adam known better as he had Heard directives directly from God about what NOT to do?

Eve got her directives from Adam about what God said not to do with the tree of good and evil.

So , we should not be surprised if God reprimanded Adam, as some will say, a bit more harshly, but they both paid the penalty for their sins and we as the human race, inherited the fallen status equally, so it is up to both man and woman to seek God for our salvation.

When you want to bring a leader down, you usually go by  approaching/attacking what is weaker in the leaders command.

To get back at God by jealousy, and to get to get to Adam for complete overthrow of the earth's situation, satan went to what was weaker, easier, more tender,perhaps more sensitive, more nurturing. more naive.  satan came to Eve as a sweet and charming animal-serpent- =deception and tried to dupe her to get to Adam to get to God

No -gender-  is better or more fervent in their quest for God than the other. both suffer without and have the same need for God Love, Mercy, Grace.

We are all on the same footing in finding Gods plan of Mercy and Grace.

And as follows in the Word of God, man is to be the leader and provider of the family and his wife is to be his second in command follower/helper to the husband= captain of his ship=family, but both gender can love God with great fervency.

Man as the captain of his family should be the leader and teacher to his second mate-woman as well as the rest of the crew=children.

if the captain become sick or dies, the second in command has to take over so that the ship stays afloat, if she can find another captain to take the place of the original captain, than fine, if not she has to do her best to keep the ship afloat, and if the second in command falls ill or dies, than the crew is left to try and manage to keep the ship afloat at least to get back safe to shore . The best is to have a captain to steer and direct all on board with safe directives to follow.

But all members of the ship, are responsible in helping to keep the ship afloat.

Like Eve is the help mate to Adam like the right hand is the help mate left hand to be able clap and praise the Lord together.

No judging who is better or worse than the other or who is to blame. Leave these judgments to the Lord, lest pride get in your way.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,219
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

40 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Yes I aggree to the above statement

Yes, God told Adam first about what not to eat, Adam then told Eve what God had said.

Yes satan tempted Eve by questioning Gods Word to Eve, but Adam knew Gods Word and got it directly from God before Eve received the impartation of what not to do from Adam.

Adam was tempted by Eve who was tempted by satan. Should not have Adam known better as he had Heard directives directly from God about what NOT to do?

Eve got her directives from Adam about what God said not to do with the tree of good and evil.

Actually this is assumption ... but it had to be factual from God or this would have been the first sin in  the Garden!

So , we should not be surprised if God reprimanded Adam, as some will say, a bit more harshly, but they both paid the penalty for their sins and we as the human race, inherited the fallen status equally, so it is up to both man and woman to seek God for our salvation.

No -gender-  is better or more fervent in that quest than the other.

We are all on the same footing in finding Gods plan of Mercy and Grace.

And as follows in the Word of God, man is to be the leader and provider of the family and his wife is to be his second in command follower/helper to the husband= captain of his ship=family, but both gender can love God with great fervency.

Like Eve is the help mate to Adam like the right hand is the help mate left hand to be able clap and praise the Lord together.

No judging who is better or worse than the other or who is to blame. Leave these judgments to the Lord, lest pride get in your way.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,241
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Actually this is assumption ... but it had to be factual from God or this would have been the first sin in  the Garden!  Quote from enoob?

31 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Regardless of weather Adam was told first and than Eve was told second,

God made Adam leader and responsible to the care of the garden of Eden, for the naming of the animals, for the care of his companion Eve.

By taking of the fruit from Eve, Adam who should have known better, did not take leadership from Gods command to him. so that is why God was not happy with Adam.

God did not give Eve this leadership role, God gave this leadership role to Adam and Adam failed to keep Gods command .

But God was not happy with either of Adm or Eves decision about eating of the tree of good and evil.

And God the ultimate creator and leader of all, had to repair the damages that satan began through his jealousy of God in the Garden of Eden, by sending forth His only begotten Son Christ Jesus to buy mankind ( both man and woman) back from satans snair of deceit.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

3 hours ago, algots said:

My argument is not that it isn't there, but rather it's a part that, in today's Christendom, we wish wasn't there and if forced to addresses it, we make a speedy gloss over to quickly get back to the love part, or we're quick to emphasize that what Jesus did was to them and no one we know is like that, anymore, because Jesus "loves" everyone....

So you were talking about modern "spin" and not Christ's plain presentation in the Gospels.

I agree.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings 1 to 3........

Words of Wisdom in every post my dear,,,,,,very well said too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can't even comment here because ,,,,, well.............what's the "point"

lest pride get in your way.

Glad it isn't contagious!!! lol                    With love in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

On 5/6/2016 at 6:59 AM, enoob57 said:

He did in fact directly disobey God without excuse.... but the woman the greater pain in child birth leaving~ I am because of another's intense suffering.

I love to see a man who sees things clearly, Steven.  I totally agree.  :)

6 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Actually this is assumption ... but it had to be factual from God or this would have been the first sin in  the Garden!  Quote from enoob?

Regardless of weather Adam was told first and than Eve was told second,

God made Adam leader and responsible to the care of the garden of Eden, for the naming of the animals, for the care of his companion Eve.

By taking of the fruit from Eve, Adam who should have known better, did not take leadership from Gods command to him. so that is why God was not happy with Adam.

God did not give Eve this leadership role, God gave this leadership role to Adam and Adam failed to keep Gods command .

But God was not happy with either of Adm or Eves decision about eating of the tree of good and evil.

And God the ultimate creator and leader of all, had to repair the damages that satan began through his jealousy of God in the Garden of Eden, by sending forth His only begotten Son Christ Jesus to buy mankind ( both man and woman) back from satans snair of deceit.

Yes, I agree.  Adam was the first man who was named leader and then failed to lead.  Some of his descendants still do that today.  I have personal experience with this. 

On 5/6/2016 at 8:02 AM, angels4u said:

Only God knows everybody's heart :)

Amen?

Amen, angels.  Trying to categorize people is stupid.  God made each of us unique.