IGNORED

Revelation Tribulation saints ,were beheaded for there faith ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

48 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Can you post any verifying sources for the above?

Yes, me and extensive prophecy verifications and research. My own and standard prophecy ministers etc etc... Vladislav Surkov can easily be studied, online.

I also have gotten confirmations through people that know him directly in Russia. Have youi done research on him as yet ?

Allow me not to post my hyperlinks as yet, as they might be deemed an unfair advantage, or other reason.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

7 hours ago, n2thelight said:

satan is the anti christ,not a man possesed but satan himself,not a man appointed by satan,but satan himself......

Since the Antichrist is called *THE MAN of Sin*, it is quite clear that he is in fact a human being possessed and/or controlled totally by Satan.  Just as Judas Iscariot was possessed by Satan and called *the Son of Perdition* this man is called by the very same title.  Indeed, since he will have full access to the Temple at Jerusalem, he must of necessity be a renegade Jew, not a Gentile.  

Furthermore, he must be able (through his lying signs and wonders) to convince Orthodox Jews that he is their long-awaited Messiah. Satan tried to get Jesus to go to the pinnacle of the Temple and throw Himself down to dazzle the Jews.  Perhaps this man may actually try this stunt and arrive on the ground unscathed.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

48 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Since the Antichrist is called *THE MAN of Sin*, it is quite clear that he is in fact a human being possessed and/or controlled totally by Satan.  Just as Judas Iscariot was possessed by Satan and called *the Son of Perdition* this man is called by the very same title.  Indeed, since he will have full access to the Temple at Jerusalem, he must of necessity be a renegade Jew, not a Gentile.  

Furthermore, he must be able (through his lying signs and wonders) to convince Orthodox Jews that he is their long-awaited Messiah. Satan tried to get Jesus to go to the pinnacle of the Temple and throw Himself down to dazzle the Jews.  Perhaps this man may actually try this stunt and arrive on the ground unscathed.

Ezra , my brother , i want to welcome you to respond to my topic  the origin of the antichrist ,who could it be , it is posted, and i would like for you to respond, and comment on it, for you have a in sight of the antichrist, i have a topic for it, and give us your view and thought on it, i give you my word not to , be unkind or even reply to it, i am gathering all thoughts and peoples ideas for this is  just a research for my notes and understanding

thank you Ezra,  peace

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Yes, me and extensive prophecy verifications and research. My own and standard prophecy ministers etc etc... Vladislav Surkov can easily be studied, online.

I also have gotten confirmations through people that know him directly in Russia. Have youi done research on him as yet ?

Allow me not to post my hyperlinks as yet, as they might be deemed an unfair advantage, or other reason.

It's customary to post sources for information posted.  I don't have time to research these things.  If you could post the sources it would be great.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Question: "Who is the antichrist?"

Answer:
There is much speculation about the identity of the Antichrist. Some of the more popular targets are Vladimir Putin, Prince William, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Pope Francis I. In the United States, current President Barack Obama, and presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are the most frequent targets. So, who is the Antichrist, and how will we recognize him?

The Bible really does not say anything specific about where the Antichrist will come from. Many Bible scholars speculate that he will come from a confederacy of ten nations and/or a reborn Roman empire (Daniel 7:24-25; Revelation 17:7). Others see him as having to be a Jew in order to claim to be the Messiah. It is all just speculation since the Bible does not specifically say where the Antichrist will come from or what race he will be. One day, the Antichrist will be revealed. Second Thessalonians 2:3-4 tells us how we will recognize the Antichrist: “Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

It is likely that most people who are alive when the Antichrist is revealed will be very surprised at his identity. The Antichrist may or may not be alive today. Martin Luther was convinced that the pope in his time was the Antichrist. During the 1940’s, many believed Adolph Hitler was the Antichrist. Others who have lived in the past few hundred years have been equally sure as to the identity of the Antichrist. So far, they have all been incorrect. We should put the speculations behind us and focus on what the Bible actually says about the Antichrist. Revelation 13:5-8 declares, “The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months. He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.”

http://www.gotquestions.org/antichrist.html

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

You asked .. therefore go to http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Anti-ChristsProphecies.html

Even though this might have been a t___.

Nevertheless, give an answer to her that asketh thee in sincerity.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Ezra said:

Take it you really did'nt read my post,soooo lets try this again

Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Is there any question who the subject is refering too?

"O' Lucifer" in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary, is number 1966. "Heylel, hay-lale', from 1984, (in the sense of brightness); the morning star-lucifer." Lets go to # 1984; "Halal, haw-lal', a prime root, to be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of color), to make a show or to boast, thus to be clamorously foolish; to rave." This is why Satan is called the son of the morning, or the morning star.

Isaiah 14:13 "For thou hast said in thine heart, `I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

Isaiah 14:14 "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the MOST HIGH." This is still this fake morning star Lucifer talking.

Isaiah 14:15 "Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." 

Isaiah 14:16 "They that see thee shall shall narrowly look upon the, and consider thee, saying. "Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;" 

Subject has'nt changed and it's still satan being talk about even being called a man,THE MAN...

So for you to focus on the word man tells me you hav'nt read.....

Only satan can and will be the anti christ THE

Strong's Concordance

anti: over against, opposite, hence instead of, in comp. denotes contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence

Soooo why should one choose instead of,as opposed to opposite or against?

Because when satan comes he will pretend to be Christ,ie instead of !!!!

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

The "Son of perdition" is Satan and Isaiah just told us this very same thing. Remember, the temple of God is on mount Zion, and "on the side of the North". This person sitting there is sitting in God's seat, pretending to be God: "Showing himself that he is God."

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

For real what do you think satan will do when he gets kicked out of heaven,and not just him.You think he will just posses a mere man and his angels will do the same?

Do you really think a mere man can convince the world that he is Christ,and I aint talking bout no im Jones type people,rather someone who shall deceive the whole world.....

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

11 hours ago, n2thelight said:

For real what do you think satan will do when he gets kicked out of heaven,and not just him.You think he will just posses a mere man and his angels will do the same?

Do you really think a mere man can convince the world that he is Christ,and I aint talking bout no im Jones type people,rather someone who shall deceive the whole world.....

that is awesome, and he will show signs and wonders, and the world will say who is like Him, ?

that was a awesome, post n2thelight, I will have to check those verses out, very good,thank you and blessings to you

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

14 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Revelation 13 says that he gives his power, throne, and great authority to the beast.  Why?  Why relinquish that to another fallen angel?

My guess is so that he can turn around and tap into it while possessing the man of sin, in order to perform great supernatural signs and wonders.  And yes, it will convince the world, and deceive them.