• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/17/2016 at 4:05 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Biblerover......

So by your user name & posting in the "Seekers Lounge"am I to understand you are seeking the Lord? What exactly are you hoping to find out  & get advice about that pertains to our Faith in Jesus as our Lord & Savior?

Welcome to Worthy,,,,,,,,,,,,I've already sent you clarifying info about posting,,, I am glad you are here seeking God & Christianity but I'mm not sure what you hope to learn or hear,,,,,this is not a social media networking site ,it is a Christian MInistry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where do you stand with FAITH,where does your husband stand? How can we help ,,,,,we point to the Cross,to Jesus,,,,,,  help us to help you

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I am 51 and have been a Christian since I was eight.   I joined this forum quite some time ago and never used it.  You have a place for unbelievers to seek help but what about believers who see something called Christian but they have to jump through hoops?  Tons of nice people people responded, thank you.  It has been a long time since I came back to here and frankly it was because of those "hoops."  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Good advice and welcome.

You are in a tricky situation. Do not take my advice since my two marriages failed quite miserably.

However, you are not alone in this kind of thing. Unless you mummify your man and remove his eyes and ears and brain, he is going to be beset with this kind of thing. Also you are not immune either. It is a rotten systems we live in as every techno advance lends itself to some kind of misuse, abuse and the never-ending purvey of sexual innuendo.

The grass is always greener... etc. ad nauseum!!