IGNORED

Warning: Absolutely positive thread ahead!

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Okay, Steven.  Now tell us about the gifts God has given you.  Other than the gift of derailing that is.  :rolleyes:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Okay, Steven.  Now tell us about the gifts God has given you.  Other than the gift of derailing that is.  :rolleyes:

Oh yes Steven please share. :D

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

53 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

yes that's battery ... very good pat :happyhappy:  now let's try a window ... can you show us a window

window cleaners.jpg

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

positive 2.jpg

Hey don't you touch that....:emot-eek:

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

11 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I think it's time for some positive reflection by believers.  God gives us SO many things.  In fact, everything we are and everything we achieve are the results of His generosity.  He gives each of us the ability and the desire to do and create and inspire.  So.....I'm asking my fellow believers to post the gift/gifts you believe that He has given you that stand out from the ordinary.  I don't mean good looks, I'm sure all of you have those, or the ability to squirt milk out of your nose but the really important ones.  ???  :)

I'm not really sure how God has gifted me.  I can't think of any one particular thing that stands out.  Sometimes others can recognize our talents or gifts we have but we can't really see them in ourselves.  

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

6 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

window cleaners.jpg

:24: 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

3 hours ago, Openly Curious said:

I'm not really sure how God has gifted me.  I can't think of any one particular thing that stands out.  Sometimes others can recognize our talents or gifts we have but we can't really see them in ourselves.  

I agree.  I feel like I'm a talent free zone.  I have things that I'm good at but I haven't found a talent or gift that I can be of significant help to others.  I've been hoping to find this for a long time.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The Lord has gifted me in helps -anything in residential and most commercial applications... I serve people in rebellion to the system
of this world that states, in rule, I do I get scenario... I have been trained in Biblical exegesis and teach The Bible text through
hermeneutical venues. I have the personal witness of God within me through life situations and miraculous events and all of what I
have I see as belonging to God and others around me no matter the influence of the world to bring it into a personal gain... I do not 
see anything in this world as something one should give themselves to in order to gain from it ... it is passing away and I am not!  
I am an adopted son of The Most High for my heart is not of here but seems to be formed from His Word which makes me very alien
to this place! I have found to follow God you must let go of all ties to this world for this world demands from you to be your god...
Love, Steven

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Glory.....

HALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!! Love POSITIVE Threads,Praise Jesus!!!! Sis,before I begin I want to really stress the fact that it is only by the Grace ,Goodness,Mercy & Love of our Heavenly Father that I have been soooo bountifully Blessed with more Gifts from God than I even know what to do with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even the opportunities to use these Gifts are a Gift in itself,,,,,,so please understand that I am not tooting my own horn,,,,,

I am an artist & have been given many opportunities to use my talent to help many people,,,,,when the church needs some kind of signs,posters,flyers,murals etc,,,,I can donate what is needed    Many people need some type of artwork & I am Blessed to Bless and also,,,,,,Glory to Jehovah Jireh,my Provider

Duet 8:18
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

I can Praise our Lord with the singing voice He has Blessed me with,I receive so much Joy to be used as a vessel to inspire others to Praise & Worship in song,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The Holy Spirit uses me as a voice for others,to speak out for people who are not comfortable with public speaking,,,,,,I have never been shy or timid,,,,,,,,I can only be grateful that God gives me this privilege & honor,,,,,it is my good pleasure

Boldness & Confidence because I can do ALL things in Christ Who strengthens me,,,,,,I am FEARLESS......Faith comes by hearing,hearing the Word of God,,,,,,,,and with FAITH there ifs no FEAR,,,,,,,,this is a Gift ,a Gift that is a by product of our Faith by Grace,,,,Praise Jesus!!!!!!

The Holy Spirit enables us to bear fruit,,,,,,,,,,Im am just a branch, the VINE is the SOURCE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,every time I see a fruit blossom,I am humbled,,,,to God be the Glory!!!!! May we always be able to embrace those Ministry Moments He sets before us!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

We are all indwelled by the very Same Spirit,all the fruits are available to each & every one of us,though we may all have different GIFTS,,,,the good fruits can bloom in everyones life,,,,,a life more abundant by the Grace of God

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sis,

I am just coming back to bring this beautiful Thread back to the main Board,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can already say it will be bumped off over & over because for some sad reason ,,,,,,,,well,need I say more?????????                 I would love to see our many Brothers & Sisters share here & Glorify our Lord!!!!!!!!

The Inner Court,not the place for meaningless chit -chat(Gen Conversation),,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is the General Conversation Christians partake in,all about GOD!!!!!!!!!!