IGNORED

What is the "Scientific Theory" of evolution...?

Enoch2021

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

10 minutes ago, post said:

some things don't change, but other things do seem to "evolve" over the short span of a few years.. 

Ahhh, you quoted me (dated Dec 2013) in your last post as saying...

I'm not interested in whatever laundry list of quotes you dredge up from creationist websites. They are all quote mined which is extremely dishonest.

I did not call you lazy, I said even the laziest of searches would lead to the information you "requested".

I never said this.  

What are you up to now??  All these nonsensical shenanigans (Diversions) are "A TELL" sir for no coherent position or argument. 

You wanna 'Hammer the c4 Fire' some more? 

regards

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

i'm not "appealing to motive" because i'm not talking about your "subject" and i'm not having a "debate." 

i'm more interested in your motives than i am in seeing you do the same dance you've done since day one on this forum. 

this thread topic? meaningless. it's the same pit you've been digging and re-digging for years. i'm not interested in playing your game. 

i'm interested in you

and like you obliquely confessed, you didn't make this thread or ask this question because you are seeking information --

you make threads and ask questions because you intend to attack whoever answers them. 

which is basically dishonest & vulgar. 

Enoch, what exactly is "Christian" about your disregard for scripture, idolization of an infinite anti-evolution argument, personal vendettas, rude language, quarreling over words, crooked modus of 'discussion' and loveless setting of snares for others? 

you might consider yourself a 'great warrior for God' because you constantly bicker about evolution and abase atheists and Christians alike over it, even when they aren't even talking about it. but when was the last time you actually praised God? not just say "praise God" but talked about Him and who Christ is ? 
have you ever led anyone to the gospel with all this vain quibbling? 

i've been watching you, and don't think your motive has much to do with Jesus Christ. i don't think it has much to do with love. it doesn't even have much to do with truth -- i've shown you truth, from scripture, from logic, from science - and you rejected and/or ignored all of it. you've had another motive. 

maybe your motive did involve Christ, and love, and truth once -- let's go back there. 

because everything else is a waste of time -- and whether time itself is infinite or not, our time here on earth is finite. 

i want you to change.
perhaps God has sent someone into your life who has been prepared by Him to cut through all the nonsense and get to the thing that's actually important. 

nothing i've read from you at all has been edifying in the slightest bit. it has only been useful to destroy the hearer. 

so not because i don't have anything to say - i have much - or because i don't understand - He is faithful to give abundantly - or because i am ignorant - i am not -- but because wisdom, fear of God, and what we do with and for Jesus Christ is all that will persist,

i'm not going to talk to you anymore unless you can relate what you have to say to Christ. because i love you as Christ loved me. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49

27 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

To finally discover what the "Scientific Theory" of evolution actually is so I can understand the rationale behind people's Kung Fu Death Grip with it.  I've been searching for the answer close to 6 years now from the Postman to Professors in the Hallowed Halls of Academia...all I get is name calling, diversions, and ad hominems...sorta like your posts.  

Would you like to continue to substitute Appeal to Motives (Fallacy) in lieu of Substantive Support some more ?? ...

Looks like a Yes...

:rolleyes:

Another Yes

And another.

I RARELY ask a Question that I don't FULLY know the answer to and don't have a Metric Ton of SUPPORT for.  But I give people the benefit of the doubt to try and put forth a Coherent Substantive Argument so as to justify their position and convince me otherwise.  If they can't, then I EXPOSE their positions/arguments to the LIGHT so they are seen for what they really are.

regards

You need to chill out Enoch...

BTW, Post did not "appeal" for a "motive," but what you want for the outcome of this thread.

9 minutes ago, Kan said:

BTW, Post did not "appeal" for a "motive," but what you want for the outcome of this thread.

No he surely didn't...

"what's the purpose of this thread, Enoch?" 

"what is the real reason you made this thread?"

"what did you hope to accomplish?"

"why did you make this thread?"

No surely not, those aren't Appeals to Motive (Fallacy) :blink:

Is this a Western Omelet...

CAT_zpsfcoma0g6.jpg  ??

21 minutes ago, post said:

i'm not going to talk to you anymore unless you can relate what you have to say to Christ. because i love you as Christ loved me. 

Tactically, a very wise move.  Every time you do you just dig the hole deeper.  No worries though, each time I happen by one of your trainwrecks either logically or scientifically I'll EXPOSE them; No need to respond.

regards 

3 hours ago, Enoch2021 said:

No he surely didn't...

"what's the purpose of this thread, Enoch?" 

"what is the real reason you made this thread?"

"what did you hope to accomplish?"

"why did you make this thread?"

No surely not, those aren't Appeals to Motive (Fallacy) :blink:

Is this a Western Omelet...

CAT_zpsfcoma0g6.jpg  ??

I would not read that motives are being asked for here. At least not to begin with. The questions still allow you to be impersonal and on subject don't they?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

3 hours ago, Kan said:

I would not read that motives are being asked for here. At least not to begin with. The questions still allow you to be impersonal and on subject don't they?

Sorry I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

6 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Post asked Enoch why he started this thread, with the intention, I guess, to finding out what he wanted to accomplish by it. Enoch takes it personally, which he did not have to. That is what I am saying. He could have continued on an academic level without feeling that he had to divulge a personal motive for starting the thread. 

In any case, I think there's a little too much tension in the way Enoch writes, and I'm not sure whether it's a cultural thing or just a personal style. Not that it is a worry, but the topics hardly make it past the start line...before Enoch is hitting someone hard with a corrector pen, if you know what I mean. :rolleyes: Can't help liking the guy though.

3 hours ago, Kan said:

Post asked Enoch why he started this thread, with the intention, I guess, to finding out what he wanted to accomplish by it. Enoch takes it personally, which he did not have to. 

I didn't take it personally, I took it as a Fallacy (Appeal to Motive) which it is/was.  It's employed as a diversionary maneuver to side-track the discussion away from the main topic.

Listen, I've been on many forums through the years discussing these topics so I'm quite familiar with the games people play.  With some, there's a clear ulterior motive...its sometimes very subtle but very easy to sniff out.  With "Science" Topics there's a Metric Ton of "Pretenders", what I call "Wiki-Google" Scientists. They take what their Pseudo-Science Priests ("Mainstream Science" ) say and incessantly Parrot their Mantra's.  Of course "Mainstream Science" is, as we all know, GOD Deniers (aka: the hand of satan) that parade around with their alleged "Scientist" Credentials from these "so-called" disciplines:  paleontology, anthropology, archaeology, geology, evolutionary biology, theoretical physics 'non-experimental', and cosmology.  Crocheting is MORE SCIENTIFIC !! 

The majority of Joe Coffee's and Betty Breadmaker's don't have a "Science" background (or they think they do because they've been "educated") and they have been INDOCTRINATED since birth to revere "Science" which they then fallaciously associate the awesome Technological Advances of our age...which then justifies and reinforces their Indoctrinated Beliefs.  Well satan knows this simple Equivocation Fallacy with the term "Science", cause he planned it ;) that way !! Then when Joe Coffee and Betty Breadmaker here the call of The Lord and they go a searching (Maybe here @ Worthy ?) -- only to find Secular Society along with "Science" (which they've revered for many years) have all but put the "GOD myth" to bed.  They dare not say anything about this calling for fear of being Laughed @ , Ridiculed, and Peer-Pressured to the point of giving up.  It's even worse if they come across Professed "Christians" that echo the same things that they hear from the Pseudo-Scientists. That's where I COME IN, I'm a SHEEP DOG !!!

I EXPOSE the Fairytale Pseudo-Science Priests and their Followers for what they are... "FRAUDS".  From the Hallowed Halls of Academia to my kitchen table it makes no difference.  Since I have an extensive 'secular' academic and professional background in actual "REAL SCIENCE" and don't use the term merely as a "Punch Line", it's fairly simple to take their Paper Mache foundation arguments to the Woodshed.  I'm also Retired Military---half of which was spent in Combat Arms (Reconnaissance), so I am ALL TO FAMILIAR with Tactics, Diversions, Psychological Warfare, and KNOWING THE ENEMY. 

As you can imagine, these masqueraders don't like being EXPOSED so they attack veraciously, ya'll know the drill and tools of the trade: Name Calling, ad hominems, Diversions, Revisions, Fallacies till the cows come home ect ect ect. (University Professors are the worst, btw.)

Another very well established TACTIC used from antiquity is an attack from within (Infiltrate/Mole) we all know this and has been present in Christendom from the very beginning.  It's insidious---very very subtle but can wreak absolute havoc.

Now, am I saying 'post', you, or the handful of others here @ Worthy are in this category:  NOPE !  But I raise a "Sheep Dog" Eyebrow when I see Pseudo-Science (evolution, big bangs, secular mantra's) or "Science" Equivocated so as to allow the above identified masqueraders anywhere near a vapor of legitimacy.

Having said all that: I am quick to the point---don't mince words, and I LACK Patience (I am Human), this can be taken as Snobbish or Arrogant by some.  I'm just misunderstood 306.gif .  I also don't take my role Lightly, this isn't some kind of GAME!!  People's Souls are @ stake. 

Hopefully that helps a bit with where I'm coming from.  

Can't help liking the guy though.

too funny

regards

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Rusty,,,,,,

Sheesh Sis,,,,beats me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is the same thing over & over on every thread,,,,,,,Enoch asks or answers questions,he is accused constantly of "being insulting",taking it personal","having ulterior motives","contempt for Scripture" & a host of other insults and yet he is the "bad guy",,,it is actually laughable,,,,,,,,,I was wondering if perhaps it was only a little head butting & differing personalities until I too was personally attacked ,unprovoked????????? So ,you got me,,,,,I have no idea what is going on here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yes,Enoch is often mis-understood ,he has a unique sense of humor & a quick wit,,,,,,,,,,,unfortunately for some,his scientific knowledge is extensive ,surpassing most,,,,,,& fortunately,he has a heart of gold ,could care less about sarcasm & loves us all even if we are jerks at times,,,,,,,Praise be to Jesus!                                                                                         Love-Kwik

BTW,Kan,,,,,not talking about you,you have always been very kind & respectful to me,,,,,,,