Marilyn C

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

we talk about the end of the Gentile world , would it not be every one, today , for we have been scattered , and those that are to find, God through the spirit, are to hear the word and heed the call,?

well  if we are waiting for that number to be ready , and fullness of the Gentiles, what do we do in the mean time, to occupy ?

for I believe that the bible states what we see as the events come, and arrive, and yet we see, that our country and world becomes, even darker and more evil, by the day , are we planning and getting ready for tribulation, and the events that are about to happen, like maybe a take over, or a fall of the economy ,  a bomb goes, off,  we can only imagine,

that something could be around the corner, and so our eyes cannot be fixed on these events, alone, we are to plan and be ready for any thing, ,and even up to tribulation, , war , or the bottom falls out in our money , so how do we occupy now ?

this would be the question, are we ready if we are to face some, rough and life changing events , for we are not going to have all that we have forever, and the net, is closing in on , us, and so where is the faith , on God, we need to be focused.,

and watching, for the events and the prophecies will fall as they need, but our lives, may need more help, and preparation, prior to these things to come,

that's just what I see, for our future , do you not see it , ,? was we not told by Jesus him self, that we will have tribulation, and persecution, is on its way ?

blessings

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Taking a passage out of context can cause misunderstanding.

Matt. 24:21 “For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 “And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened."

The clear antecedent to "those days" is the great tribulation: this has nothing to do with the full end of the times of the Gentiles.

The very last sentence in Zechariah tells us when the times of the Gentiles/heathen nations will be ultimately fulfilled:

Zech. 14:21 In that day there shall no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

This comes after Jesus descends to the Mount of Olives to fight against the assembled nations, which is the time of the final battles of this age. Up until that time, Jerusalem will remain subject to trodding by the Gentiles, as the earlier part of Zech. 14 makes clear.

Hi William,

Important scripture there regarding a time that -

`...has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.` (Matt. 24: 21)

So we agree that `those days` are the great tribulation which has no precedent & nothing like it again.

• Wars, famines, pestilences, & earthquakes, are the beginning then there will be `great tribulation,` such as has not been since ...no, nor ever.

Tribulation – Gk. `thlipsis` pressure, affliction, trouble, tribulation.

What we don`t agree on, is the `wrath of God` time. So ......looking at some of the bowls, -

• The sea became blood & every living creature in the sea died.

• The rivers & springs became blood.

• The world became darkness.

• Every island fled away & the mountains were not found.  (Rev. 16: 3, 4, 10, 21)

Do you think those bowls have ever happened before or will again?

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Greetings again Marilyn C,

27 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Do you think those bowls have ever happened before or will again?

I believe that we are already in the period of time covered by the 6th Bowl or Vial, and during this period the Lord will return and Armageddon will occur as indicated in these verses:

Revelation 16:12-16 (KJV): 12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Kind regards

Trevor

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, other one said:

John 5:38-44
38 "And you do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent. 39 "You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is these that bear witness of Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me, that you may have life. 41 "I do not receive glory from men; 42 but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves. 43 "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another shall come in his own name, you will receive him.
NASB

I am not so sure Satan will be pretending to be Jesus.

This is Christ warning us about the deception

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come , except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

And here again

Matthew 24:3 "And as He sat upon the mount of Olives the disciples came unto Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when shall these things be and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

Matthew 24:4 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

This is the number one warning, "Take heed that no man deceive you." Deception will be the foremost thing to guard against in the latter days, that will consummate the end of this age. This means that these events will not happen all at one time, but will take place over a period of time. These warnings or signs that Jesus is about to give us, are the seven seals that are given us in the Book of Revelation.

These are an exact overlay of the seven events, which are the seven seals that we should be watching for today. At the end of Matthew we will include the thirteenth chapter of Mark, which is an overlay of Matthew twenty four. These events will be spelled out before we are finish, but again, Don't let anyone deceive you.

Now let's see who's the ultimate decepter 

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

The word "perdition" from verse 3 means "one that perishes". Satan and only Satan by name has already been condemned to die [to perish] by God. Satan's judgment day has come already back in the first earth age, and he will have no part in the Great White Throne judgment, or any other judgment yet to come. He has already been judged, and sentence by God to death "perdition" [Ezekiel 28 covers this judgment].

Now let's see how he shall deceive

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power  to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

The deception starts from the time he(satan)gets here

Now let's see what happens when that time comes(satans arrival)

Daniel 8:23 "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and under standing dark sentences, shall stand up."

This king is satan

Daniel 8:24 "And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy People."

Daniel 8:25 "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

It's not about death in the physical sense but if one falls for the deception death of the soul is a possiblity,which is the 2nd death...

5 hours ago, TrevorL said:

I believe that we are already in the period of time covered by the 6th Bowl or Vial, and during this period the Lord will return and Armageddon will occur as indicated in these verses:

Revelation 16:12-16 (KJV): 12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Kind regards

Trevor

Hi Trevor,

Now you said - I believe that we are already in the period of time covered by the 6th Bowl or Vial,

So just clarifying here bro, as that is quite a statement. Do you mean to say that we have already had most of the trumpets & most of the bowls?

• 1/3 of grass. Trees burned up.

• 1/3 of sea blood, 1/3 of sea creatures die, 1/3 of ships destroyed.

• 1/3 of rivers & springs turned bitter.

• 1/3 of sun darkened.

• Demons from the pit tormenting those without God`s seal.

• Great army (200 mill) killing a 1/3 of mankind.

• Sore on those who take the mark.

• Sea turned to blood & all creatures die.

• Rivers & springs blood.

• People scorched by strong heat from sun.

• Darkness over the earth.

Regards, Marilyn.

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Now you said - I believe that we are already in the period of time covered by the 6th Bowl or Vial,

So just clarifying here bro, as that is quite a statement. Do you mean to say that we have already had most of the trumpets & most of the bowls?

Yes I believe that we have had the six seals, the six trumpets and the first five bowls and that we are in the midst or in the latter part of the 6th bowl or vial. The language of Revelation, especially in these three major items is symbolic. For example, from the Reformation many prophetic commentators (I have a list of about 25 from AD 1557-1689), who have espoused the continuous historic understanding of the Book of Revelation have been usually consistent in their interpretation of the trumpets. In general the seals are from AD 96 – 312, the trumpets from AD 313-1789, and the vials from AD 1790 to the return of Christ. It is only in more recent times that there seems to be a multitude of fanciful interpretations, especially when people do not appreciate the symbolic aspects of the Book of Revelation. Much of the symbols can be understood by the language and figures used in the OT prophecies.

Kind regards

Trevor

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, n2thelight said:

This is Christ warning us about the deception

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come , except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

And here again

Matthew 24:3 "And as He sat upon the mount of Olives the disciples came unto Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when shall these things be and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

Matthew 24:4 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

This is the number one warning, "Take heed that no man deceive you." Deception will be the foremost thing to guard against in the latter days, that will consummate the end of this age. This means that these events will not happen all at one time, but will take place over a period of time. These warnings or signs that Jesus is about to give us, are the seven seals that are given us in the Book of Revelation.

These are an exact overlay of the seven events, which are the seven seals that we should be watching for today. At the end of Matthew we will include the thirteenth chapter of Mark, which is an overlay of Matthew twenty four. These events will be spelled out before we are finish, but again, Don't let anyone deceive you.

Now let's see who's the ultimate decepter 

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

The word "perdition" from verse 3 means "one that perishes". Satan and only Satan by name has already been condemned to die [to perish] by God. Satan's judgment day has come already back in the first earth age, and he will have no part in the Great White Throne judgment, or any other judgment yet to come. He has already been judged, and sentence by God to death "perdition" [Ezekiel 28 covers this judgment].

Now let's see how he shall deceive

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power  to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

The deception starts from the time he(satan)gets here

Now let's see what happens when that time comes(satans arrival)

Daniel 8:23 "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and under standing dark sentences, shall stand up."

This king is satan

Daniel 8:24 "And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy People."

Daniel 8:25 "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

It's not about death in the physical sense but if one falls for the deception death of the soul is a possiblity,which is the 2nd death...

by showing himself as God, is he pretending to be Jesus, the Father,  Marduk, Baal or Apollo..... 

to a satanist Lucifer is god   actually Lucifer is the good God and the Father is the bad old dude who kept mankind in the dark....   He comes in his own name taking the place of god is the way I see it.  All the time hiding what he truly is.  that's my point of view.  i don't think he is going to be telling us that he is Jesus returning... 

Greetings “other one”,

37 minutes ago, other one said:

by showing himself as God

2 Thessalonians 2 is describing the falling away from the truth, commencing in the times of the Apostles. This was fully developed in the Catholic Church and the Papacy. One of the blasphemous titles of the Pope is “The Holy Father”.

Kind regards

Trevor

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

21 minutes ago, TrevorL said:

Greetings “other one”,

2 Thessalonians 2 is describing the falling away from the truth, commencing in the times of the Apostles. This was fully developed in the Catholic Church and the Papacy. One of the blasphemous titles of the Pope is “The Holy Father”.

Kind regards

Trevor

the entity that most people talk about being the antichrist comes out of the abyss (bottomless pit) and goes to hell.     The pope came out of his mother womb so he doesn't qualify for the beast-antichrist; however he could be the false prophet.  i can't get into what I personally think of the RCC....  it's against the rules here.

13 hours ago, TrevorL said:

Yes I believe that we have had the six seals, the six trumpets and the first five bowls and that we are in the midst or in the latter part of the 6th bowl or vial. The language of Revelation, especially in these three major items is symbolic. For example, from the Reformation many prophetic commentators (I have a list of about 25 from AD 1557-1689), who have espoused the continuous historic understanding of the Book of Revelation have been usually consistent in their interpretation of the trumpets. In general the seals are from AD 96 – 312, the trumpets from AD 313-1789, and the vials from AD 1790 to the return of Christ. It is only in more recent times that there seems to be a multitude of fanciful interpretations, especially when people do not appreciate the symbolic aspects of the Book of Revelation. Much of the symbols can be understood by the language and figures used in the OT prophecies.

Kind regards

Trevor

Hi Trevor,

Well dear bro, we`ll just have to wait & see if Armageddon is soon.

Marilyn.