• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/26/2016 at 7:33 PM, Ezra said:

Where did science come from? Had God not place precise scientific laws within the universe, there could be no science. Science is amazing.

Right it was all in place from the very beginning.  That does not take away any power from what God did and still does.  You can have both.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

The Angels, including Lucifer were already created before God originally created the Earth for it is clear from Scripture in Job 38;

Job. 38:4, Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the Earth?  declare, if thou hast understanding.
V.5, Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
V. 6, Whereupon are the foundations3 thereof fastened ? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
V. 7, When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Lucifer was already a fallen creature when He entered Adams Garden.

And that's exactly what I said briefly. The angels were probably created when God created light, so that they could observe the rest of creation coming into existence.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Ezra said:

And that's exactly what I said briefly. The angels were probably created when God created light, so that they could observe the rest of creation coming into existence.

The angels were created before Gen. 1:1, Lucifer was given rulership over the earth of Gen. 1:1. Lucifer and one third of Gods angels rebelled and tried to throw God off His throne. He was defeated and God in His anger destroyed the earth and all therein. Nothing survived, no animals, birds, fish, man, no light, and the earth flooded.

God restored, (re-created) the earth,  Gen. 1:2-31, and when it was all complete and Adam and Eve were created God allowed Lucifer, an already fallen creature into the garden to tempt Adam and Eve to see if they would remain true and loyal to God before he allowed them access to the Tree of life and live forever with Him

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

God restored, (re-created) the earth,

Scripture does not support this Gap Theory.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

35 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Scripture does not support this Gap Theory.

In your personal opinion. :) People are free to believe what they want to believe. God does not force anyone to believe one word He says, writes, or inspires to be written. Its not a theory, There are DOZENS OF SCRIPTURES WHICH PROVES THIS. Trouble is, people don't fully understand or believe what they read because it conflicts with what they think, or what they were taught, or what fundamental Christianity teaches and believes.. God does not, nor did He ever create anything flooded, void, or without form, no not any thing.

Floods are always the result of punishment for sin. As Rip-Van-Winkle once said, believe it or not.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

This is heretical, non-Christian teaching about our origins which is pure fictional speculation.  The theory Kan is proposing leads to evolution, a theory scientifically proven wrong many, many times.  I cannot help but believe those espousing evolution are not believers in a literal interpretation of the Bible.

I don't have a theory, and I don't think you quite know what I am talking about. There is no doubt that evolution, whatever it is, has no truth, but you have missed what I have been saying altogether. I don't think you have seen the way the term "the waters" is sometimes used in the Bible. Anyway the OP intended the meaning to be H2O, and so I don't think it is right for me to clutter his line, with another meaning.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Sir, Teditis .....   2,168 .................... Senior Member....

I am not suggesting anything other than what Saint Peter and Moses have declared.

that God hovered over a body of water in the beginning, and used His WORD and water to make all things.

I repeat: If God had to create the water.... Moses would have written something like this: “And God said let there be water and there was water and God saw the water and declared it good” ….

YES …All the things God created ....we know only God is good.

BUT one cannot hover over something unless it’s created or it was there in the first place.

Water is NOT God !   it is written: Water is a witness .

1 John 5:   5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Water therefore is a witness of the Spirit but is not the Spirit

Water therefore is a witness of the Blood but is not the Blood  

Water is subject to OUR Heavenly Father’s WORD and Authority and not the other way around.

in the future : All bodies of water …springs, rivers, lakes, oceans …..that will be in the NEW Creation He is taking us too , must filter through OUR Fathers throne before it flows out across the new earth. I perceive It will be a cloudless....until the water flows out from Fathers throne and begins to evaporate. then the New clouds will form and Father will send rain out across the new endless earth that will bloom and the new earth with be full of beauty, new trees and forests, new birds and animals, new lakes and seas teaming with resurrected whales etc.  with no more death or evil or sin and corruption or pain or tears .....AMEN come Lord Jesus.

The reason I brought up this subject is to reveal the truth about our Holy GOD .

To show if possible the size and magnitude of the NEW creation He is taking us to Revelation 21:1  in comparison to the 1st .  Praising Him for  His power to Make to Make all creation NEW.

Genesis 1:1    A floor of DEEP Dark Water that Father hovered over in the dark and there was no sound .

I am trying to show how GOD is indeed the Creator of all things.

REVELATION: 10 ;6 6And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea *, and the things which are therein, …..  

*{ a SEA is surrounded by land ….land that God made when He compressed the water. }  Fact is all the stars, planets, moons etc.  are made by compressed water.   ONE cannot create things from nothing and The God of Truth >>>>>THE WORD <<<<<The LORD GOD of ISRAEL i.e. Jesus Christ …..tells us…. HE had water to work with.

Peace in  Christ

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

John 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Pretty clear God had no such "water" to work with.  All things, visible and invisible, even principalities.  

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

On 5/26/2016 at 8:33 PM, Ezra said:

Where did science come from? Had God not place precise scientific laws within the universe, there could be no science. Science is amazing.

"This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets,
could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.

- Isaac Newton, from The Principia

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

John 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Pretty clear God had no such "water" to work with.  All things, visible and invisible, even principalities.              posted by hmbld

That's it,,,AMEN!!! It's more than "pretty clear" ,,,what John is suggesting is in direct opposition with the Word of God,,,,,,& to suppose"Moses would have written,,," tells me the first problem,we are not speaking about "Moses word" we are speaking about Gods Word,,,,,,Does God really have to tell us that He Created the "water" when He told us He Created ALL THINGS???? Water did not exist before God,the entire concept is ,,,again,,,,,,in direct opposition of Gods Word