• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

43 minutes ago, other one said:

No muslim would ever declare himself god.....  their basic beliefs would make that not possible, nor would any muslim follow him....   and certainly no Jew or Christain.

That's just it, the Jews would not accept a Messiah from the Middle East who is Muslim, most likely I believe he will come from Europe..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, other one said:

No muslim would ever declare himself god.....  their basic beliefs would make that not possible, nor would any muslim follow him....   and certainly no Jew or Christain.

I've heard this before and I don't see it as persuasive. The beast is not going to be 'muslim'. He's a vessel empowered by Satan to accomplish the purification of the church as decreed by the Father. We are about to see something no one has ever seen. The Beast comes in exceeding great spiritual power, not the authority of man. Truly Satan declares himself God through the beast by proxy. 

16 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I've heard this before and I don't see it as persuasive. The beast is not going to be 'muslim'. He's a vessel empowered by Satan to accomplish the purification of the church as decreed by the Father. We are about to see something no one has ever seen. The Beast comes in exceeding great spiritual power, not the authority of man. Truly Satan declares himself God through the beast by proxy. 

He does have to come from the line of David otherwise the Jews will not accept him as their savior ..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Here is Satan's beast who rules over the Middle East for him [Revelation 9:1-11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18] .... not a human

This fallen angel will manifest himself in the human little horn of Daniel's visions .... the connection is there .... no argument

This hybrid of a fallen angel and a human king is going to rule the Middle East again upon His release from the abyss

His is symbolically called the "Assyrian"in Micah 5:5-6

His kingdom will consist of the adherents of Islam and Israel will not accept him as their Messiah and King 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

20 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I agree that you are going to see something...  you are going to see a fallen angel come out of the abyss and impress the world with his intelligence and powers.

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Where is your proof that the the beast will come from the Middle East?

It could be very well true , but it could be also  Europe or anywhere else  ,people  speculate but really only God knows all those answers ..

The vision of the ram and goat and Daniel 11. It's a certainty the little horn comes from one of the four generals of Alexander. In Daniel 11 we see the lineage of the beast beginning with Antiochus, the descendent of Seleucus I, one of the four great generals of Alexander. 

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Where is your proof that the the beast will come from the Middle East?

It could be very well true , but it could be also  Europe or anywhere else  ,people  speculate but really only God knows all those answers ..

The vision of the ram and goat and Daniel 11. It's a certainty the little horn comes from one of the four generals of Alexander. In Daniel 11 we see the lineage of the beast beginning with Antiochus, the descendent of Seleucus I, one of the four great generals of Alexander. 

17 minutes ago, other one said:

I agree that you are going to see something...  you are going to see a fallen angel come out of the abyss and impress the world with his intelligence and powers.

Scripture says he will be a man, killed by the sword, resurrected and empowered by the dragon and demanding the worship of all. He may be possessed by a demon but we will see the man. He will not come to power through earthly means, his power is all due the dragons influence after being healed of the deadly head wound. 

31 minutes ago, angels4u said:

He does have to come from the line of David otherwise the Jews will not accept him as their savior ..

No. The Jews make a pact with death and are well aware of the fact. They are going to accept the protection of a powerful Arab in exchange for the guarantee of peace. Later they will be betrayed, something they are aware of at the onset.

51 minutes ago, Diaste said:

No. The Jews make a pact with death and are well aware of the fact. They are going to accept the protection of a powerful Arab in exchange for the guarantee of peace. Later they will be betrayed, something they are aware of at the onset.

They   don't check the bloodline from the AntiChrist first before they accept him as Messiah?