• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Scripture says he will be a man, killed by the sword, resurrected and empowered by the dragon and demanding the worship of all. He may be possessed by a demon but we will see the man. He will not come to power through earthly means, his power is all due the dragons influence after being healed of the deadly head wound. 

LoL   he may appear to be dead, but you can't kill an angel.    And we meet angels off and on all the time and you would think they are humans.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Satan's beast is a fallen angel .... angels cannot be killed by ordinary means [Revelation 9:11]

It takes the Lord's lake of fire to do the job

The wounding of Abaddon's 5th kingdom [head] was the fall of the northern Syrian Seleucid kingdom just before the first century

This angelic beast has and rules 7 Middle Eastern kingdoms [heads] for Satan, and when his 5th kingdom fell [was wounded] he was imprisoned in the abyss

He will be released to rule his 6th and 7th Middle Eastern kingdoms during the coming tribulation period [Revelation 9:1-11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

Abaddon will be burned at the battle of Armageddon [Revelation 16:1-16; 19:19-21] 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

They   don't check the bloodline from the AntiChrist first before they accept him as Messiah?

I don't see the scriptures say the Jews accept a false messiah, that idea was proposed by the heart of man. The Jews will be driven by the need for peace and safety, not a messiah. As long as someone can guarantee that the Jews will enter into the covenant. As to the question of bloodline, any person of Arabic descent is of the bloodline of Abraham, which would carry some weight possibly. In the end it's going to be about stopping the terrorist attacks in the Holy Land, not the longing for a messianic presence. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"I don't see the scriptures say the Jews accept a false messiah"

This Israel will never do, in fact the vanguard of the first believers of the tribulation will follow their true Messiah and King from the start [Revelation 7:1-8; 14:1-7]

The coming "antichrist" will be a war monger from the get go, one who is against Jesus Christ, not in place of [Revelation 13:1-6]

The professing "church" today is so off course that most of the divides have no idea how to render the prophetic scriptures .... they listen to false teachers and ignore sound practice of study for themselves 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

7 hours ago, angels4u said:

He does have to come from the line of David otherwise the Jews will not accept him as their savior ..

All of the European king lines belong to the line of David.   All our presidents fall into that category....     Even Obama is a royal blood if his parents are who he says they are.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

1 hour ago, other one said:

All of the European king lines belong to the line of David.   All our presidents fall into that category....     Even Obama is a royal blood if his parents are who he says they are.

Is that why they say they have the throne that King David sat on in his day of rule?

also may I ask wher can I find this info about All our presidents Ive never heard this before and would read it if I knew where; thanks

1 hour ago, coheir said:

Is that why they say they have the throne that King David sat on in his day of rule?

also may I ask wher can I find this info about All our presidents Ive never heard this before and would read it if I knew where; thanks

"Guardians of the Grail" by J. R. Church:.

there are some used copies on Amazon for a penny with a $3.99 shipping charge.

43 minutes ago, other one said:

"Guardians of the Grail" by J. R. Church:.

thanks I will look for it.

43 minutes ago, other one said:

there are some used copies on Amazon for a penny with a $3.99 shipping charge.

I quit amazon about 3 months now, 1st someone changed my password and address, then I was reported to Trans union as deceased the trans union would not remove it unless I had ss fill out a form even though I looked online and sent them every thing they ask for they would not remove deceased from my file ans ss office said if they make the mistke and report some one deceased they do have a form for that because they reported it. But if some one in the US reported me deceased then ss office does not get involved it is between Tran union myself and who ever reported me deceased and I told tran union ss office said this they still refused to remove it if SS office did not send them a form even after I explaind ss office said they are not involved so my state Rep took care of it for me.

I will find it some where though  thanks