WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,425
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - By fall 2017 Washington state public schools will begin teaching gender expression to kindergarteners under newly-approved health education learning standards that designate sexual health a “core idea” of public K-12 education.

While some aspects of sexual health aren’t taught K-12 (HIV prevention begins in fourth grade), one component of sexual health titled “Self-Identity” begins in kindergarten, where students will be expected to “Understand there are many ways to express gender.”

The state’s health education glossary defines gender as “A social construct based on emotional, behavioral, and cultural characteristics attached to a person’s assigned biological sex.” Gender expression, meanwhile, is defined as “The way someone outwardly expresses their gender.” [ ... Read More (Source) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

They cant even figure out that paste isnt a food group, but they are supposed to learn about the joys of transgenderism? Puh-lease.

Guest shiloh357

I have seen where pre-school and kindergarten teachers bring in someone to teach the children about the gay flag and what it means to the gay community.  It's an abomination.   But where are the parents??    25 years ago, there would have been a groundswell of parental outrage.  The schools get away with this because the parents are silent.  There was a time when parents would fight like the dickens for their children.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

But where are the parents??  

I think parents are the main problem with our schools today.....   but not necessarily where they are....   but how they parent.  I'm guessing by the way they vote in Washington that the majority of parents agree with what this thread is all about.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, other one said:

I think parents are the main problem with our schools today.....   but not necessarily where they are....   but how they parent.  I'm guessing by the way they vote in Washington that the majority of parents agree with what this thread is all about.

Younger parents that also have a more progressive mindset are okay with their children being brainwashed to accept this trash.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Younger parents that also have a more progressive mindset are okay with their children being brainwashed to accept this trash.

It 's  a sign of the times, this generation is raised so different without so many moral laws  ,often without the Bible that how can we really expect them to think different ,they are brainwashed :( And this is getting worse by the day as we speak...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

Yes, just watch how they behave. Very different than you would see 20,30 years ago.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

In my opinion, things like this are no different than when prayer was taken out of schools because of a handleful of people.  It wasn't that the parents in the Christian community didn't care.  We are just somewhat powerless to do anything about it in a secular system.  So, this is really one more step in the same direction, in my opinion.  

Personally, I have found that it is a more peaceful response to pay for Christian private school myself, then to try to bring this up as an issue with the local school board.  I am not in Washington, but this kind of thing is spread out in some degree everywhere and we still have the freedoms to exercise our faith within our school system.  We just have to fund a greater portion of it independently.  

I have had a good experience of it myself.  For most of my children's primary education, they went to a people private Christian school campus.  That was a good experience for them to make friends and be social, but on campus was more expensive.  

Now, they are both starting middle school soon and I have switched to a Christian based homeshool program.  They are much more affordable and my kids are more concerned with getting to do activities than play at recess.  

So, there are other options for those of us who have kids today.  We don't have to be discouraged by what we see happening in schools and wonder how it will affect our kids in the long run.  

Most places will have other options to take advantage of.  

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

Luke 17:26-29 King James Version (KJV)

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Edited by worthy

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

i have talked to my grandchildren about this and so far they've not seen any gay or transgender teachings in our schools.  My three kids all worry about this too.  I intend to watch it even though my own children are grown and married.  This is satan working in the school systems.