• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, Ezra said:

It's time to give up these naive notions.  People who want jobs and a livelihood DO NOT try to destroy and change the very country which provides them with a living. Check out all the other non-Muslim genuine immigrants.  Are they spending their time building bombs (or supporting the builders of bombs) or are they working to improve their conditions?

Some Muslims who are not afraid of showing who they really are, are running around Sydney waving posters upon which is written,  “Behead all those who insult the Prophet’’ and “Behead those who ­insult Islam” And some allow their little children to carry the same, in public, do you want pictures? I have them!

And the Penalty for “Treason” is?

When our feminists ignore the genital mutilation, oppression of women, rape of little children of both sexes, we have a problem.

When our Politicians condemn an elected member of the Dutch Parliament for coming to Australia to speak his views, we have a problem.

When Australians are callously murdered in cold blood by immigrants of any Nationality, Religion or Race and our Government offers sympathy to the family of the perpetrator of the crime before offering sympathy to the family of the victim then we have a problem.

When Australians are living below the poverty line and have nowhere to live while immigrants of any Nationality, Religion or Race are prioritised, then we have a problem.

When 16,000 English speaking skilled professional workers are refused visas and 12,000 uneducated, non-English speaking refugees are accepted, then guess what, we have a problem.

When Australians are called racists and bigots for speaking out about their concerns about the above, then again, we as a Nation have a problem.

When people prefer to debate the best bachelor or best contestant on X Factor to debating our Nation’s future, our children’s future and our grandchildren’s future – well you got it, we have a problem.

When our news is censored and we have to delve in to the internet to find out what is happening in the world and in our own country, dare I say, we have a problem.

The one thing that sets Australia apart from almost any other Nation on Earth is the Aussie spirit. It can be seen as a she’ll be right mate attitude that suggests apathy; or she’ll be right mate because we will take care of it.

I went and saw Bridge of Lies yesterday and it is well worth the watch.

The Berlin Wall was put up to separate two different Political views. It was a physical wall. Today, we have a wall being built in Australia. It is not made of bricks and mortar. It is made of censorship, Political Correctness and insidious manipulation through media control, Acts of Parliament and Social media trolls. There is no razor wire, no watch towers. Just the ability to call someone a racist.

I am reminded of the words in the old childhood saying: Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Well, today, apparently words can hurt you, but only if you live on the side of the wall that our Government and Politicians have elected as the “right” side of the wall.

No longer are people in Australia even able to scale a wall. Bullets are not needed. To shoot us down, all that is needed is to call us racists or bigots.

I am hoping that the Aussie “She’ll be right mate” translates to “don’t worry, we will take care of it” and rise up and say that this is our country.

Many of us came from convict backgrounds, sent in to exile for stealing a coat or a loaf of bread or a silver spoon.

Some came for murder and robbery or prostitution. Tough people.

Many came from China to work on the Gold Fields.

Some came from Italy to work on the Snowy Mountain scheme.

Many of us came to Australia as ‘ten pound poms.’

Some came from Hungary during the Revolution.

Some came from Vietnam during the Vietnam War.

But they came for a chance to work and start a new life. And they worked hard.

The Greeks, Serbs, and Irish, so many more that it would be impossible to name.

There were no hand-outs, no privileges offered.

These people were given a chance to start a new life, in Australia, to become Australians.

And Australians they became.

They learned English and embraced our country while offering the gift of their skills, food and culture and music.

We accepted that gift and sat together at the same table and laughed and drank their wine, ate their food, danced to their music and married and loved their people. As they did us.

I have spoken with friends from Hungarian, Italian, etcetera, backgrounds and while they embrace and celebrate their roots, they consider themselves Australian.

The common denominator with this terrible situation that we find ourselves in is that our current immigrant population do not want to embrace our culture but to destroy it.

They do not want to learn our language, but to annihilate it.

They do not want to work but to get us to work for them.

Friends, this is not a Refugee crisis. This is a self imposed Australian Crisis. I fear that it will be too late if something does not happen while we still have enough Aussies left.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

3 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Mohammed is dead and burning in eternal Hell, but his mentor is alive and well and is leading ISIS. His name is Lucifer, commonly knows as Satan our adversary and God's adversary. He knows he has but a short time so he is become a roaring lion, walking about, seeking whom he may devour:

:thumbsup:

Not a dozen, not one hundred, but thousands of so called ordinary Muslims gathered in Hyde Park Sydney and got very hot under the collar because of a film shown portraying Muhammad, "The truth about Islam." They even attacked police who were there only to control the crowd>

Z%202003..jpg

Little children encouraged from their youth?

Z%20200._4.jpg

Z%20206..jpg

Z%20205._1.jpg

What hope have ordinary unarmed citizen got against this kind of attack, even police were attacked.

Z%20207..jpg

Police are not even safe anymore?

10 minutes ago, Davida said:

Praying HAZARD, for Australia.

Mate, thank you, we need all the prayer we can get, as does America.  Its election day here today. I wonder how things will turn out now? many are waking up as to what's happening to our country.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, HAZARD said:

This is a self imposed Australian Crisis

Just like the rest of the western world, and based primarily upon ignorance of Islam and Jihad + an arrogance that they don't mean war when they mean war to the finish + a blindness to the real purpose of migrant invasion. Let's hope Australia comes up with some real political will and leadership.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, SIC said:

I also say that the average Muslim is more interested in feeding and clothing himself and his family than in Jihad

Why are the men coming here and leaving their wives and children behind in war zones?

Sic, since you are not in the us, this may help you understand why we in the west are so anti islam. 

https://pjmedia.com/blog/shocking-polls-show-what-u-s-muslims-think-of-u-s-laws/

Muslims want to bring sharia law into my country. They want to change the fundamental law in my country. This is not acceptable. My country, my culture, my way of life, is under attack by islam atm.

19 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Why are the men coming here and leaving their wives and children behind in war zones?

They go where ever they can. Most of these illegals are young Muslim men who have never seen a woman in a bikini. There have already been reports of women and children being raped in some of the migrant centers, where Muslims consider unaccompanied women “fair game," as they have done and still do, here in Australia, enticing young girls, raping them and calling their froends on the cell letting them know where are are and handing them over to them. Even when they have segregated dormitories, women sleep fully dressed, and are afraid to walk around the center's. So many have been forced into prostitution that a social worker at a Bavarian shelter called it "the biggest brothel in Munich." It’s no accident that in immigrant-happy Sweden the majority of rapists are immigrants–overwhelmingly Muslim. These are the people Mrs. Merkel’s deputy thinks will make good Germans.

Dutch political leader Geert Wilders has warned of an “Islamic invasion:”

Masses of young men in their twenties with beards singing ‘Allah Akbar’ (God is greatest) across Europe–it’s an invasion that threatens our prosperity, our security, our culture and identity. He’s right. Sheikh Muhammad Ayed speaking at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, encouraged the illegals to pour into Europe and mate with Europeans. “We will breed children with them, because we shall conquer their countries,” he said. “We will trample them underfoot, God willing.”

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

They go where ever they can. Most of these illegals are young Muslim men who have never seen a woman in a bikini. There have already been reports of women and children being raped in some of the migrant centers, where Muslims consider unaccompanied women “fair game.” Even when they have segregated dormitories, women sleep fully dressed, and are afraid to walk around the center's. So many have been forced into prostitution that a social worker at a Bavarian shelter called it "the biggest brothel in Munich." It’s no accident that in immigrant-happy Sweden the majority of rapists are immigrants–overwhelmingly Muslim. These are the people Mrs. Merkel’s deputy thinks will make good Germans.

Dutch political leader Geert Wilders has warned of an “Islamic invasion:”

Masses of young men in their twenties with beards singing ‘Allah Akbar’ (God is greatest) across Europe–it’s an invasion that threatens our prosperity, our security, our culture and identity. He’s right. Sheikh Muhammad Ayed speaking at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, encouraged the illegals to pour into Europe and mate with Europeans. “We will breed children with them, because we shall conquer their countries,” he said. “We will trample them underfoot, God willing.”

Lol Im aware hazard. I was asking sic, since he said that they are just trying to feed their families.

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

Lol Im aware hazard. I was asking sic, since he said that they are just trying to feed their families.

No Worries :thumbsup: