• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

I hate to jump on the celebration but anyone with their eyes open could see the fix coming.  Look at the time line:

Late May; Clinton says in an interview she is 100% sure there will be no charges against her.

In June, President Obama FINALLY endorses HRC.

Eight days ago, Bill Clinton meets with the AG in secret.

Last Saturday, the FBI conducts their questioning of HRC.  Same day; Obama announces his intention to campaign with Clinton on the 5th.

Today; FBI announces no charges. 

The pieces fall into place as of this morning.  Once again, the Clintons slither out of harm's way. 

I agree, anyone that was banking on her getting indicted was foolish, it was never going to happen.  I now believe fully she will be the next president.  I once thought Donald Trump was there to win because Hillary CLinton was too damaged, but now I believe he is just there to make sure she wins.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

My husband heard on the news that she was using the presidential plane for her election. I don't know if people liked the sound of that. My husband says the tax people have to pay for that plane.

5 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

My husband heard on the news that she was using the presidential plane for her election. I don't know if people liked the sound of that. My husband says the tax people have to pay for that plane.

She is flying on Air Force One as a guest of President Obama, going to an event for the President.   This is not an unusual thing to happen. 

Guest shiloh357

FBI Director Comey basically rewrote Federal law.   Even though Hillary Clinton had fulfilled every requirement for criminal felony prosecution, there was no evidence of criminal "intent,"  according to Andy McCarthy:  "In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence. . .   I would point out, moreover, that there are other statutes that criminalize unlawfully removing and transmitting highly classified information with intent to harm the United States. Being not guilty (and, indeed, not even accused) of Offense B does not absolve a person of guilt on Offense A, which she has committed."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Well, we all know there is a dirty bunch of something happening. Doesn't surprise me.

Guest shiloh357

I think what is more troubling is that if she can do everything she did, not get arrested and still potentially become President of the United States, it proves that our government is hopelessly corrupt.

If anyone reading this post had committed only ONE of Hillary's transgressions, any one of us would be spending 25-30 years in prison.   But Hillary Clinton is "too big to jail."

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, ENOCH2010 said:

She mis-handled classified documents, which is a felony. End of story!!!!!

Well Enoch2010, I think it is safe to say that she and her husband have committed, numerous, numerous crimes over the years. I think most people understand that, even those who support them. Committing a felony, is one thing, being charged and/or convicted of a felony, is another.

We have all heard (in America) the notion of presumed innocence, that a person is assumed (legally) to not be guilty, until convicted in a court of law, That is what we have now. Hillary is not at all the first person to get away with crimes. It is not even rare that she did. It is mostly noteworthy, because it is rare to have a person under criminal investigation, running for the presidency, that is the story.

So, what we have in Hillary Clinton, is a person who is a criminal, yes, she committed crimes, but she is not a convict. In our country, you can be convicted in the court of public opinion, but if you have not been convicted in a court of law, then you are legally innocent, even if you are factually guilty.

Seeing how her actions seem to have contributed to the deaths of innocent people, I find that disturbing. That she has endangered national security, is also disturbing. That her misuse and violations of the law, has lead to the exposure of her emails to hackers, is perhaps even more disturbing to me, because if she is elected president, then our enemies and those wanting favors, have more leverage than usual. It is bad enough that politicians like Hillary, sell out the country routinely for cash, but to now have blackmail potential in addition, is just plain unnerving.

She is just one person, one messed up person, but still, one person. Well she and Bill left the white house, they were  not only broke, but badly in debt, or so the story goes. As I recall, they even seemingly stole things when they moved out, though I believe they were later returned. Their story was, that they did not know they were doing anything wrong, they thought those things belonged to them. That is their M.O. For decades they have been doing the "I didn't know" or "I cannot recall" routine to stay out of trouble. Maybe we should stop electing lawyers to public office!

Because the voters have tolerated their shenanigans, they (the Clintons) have been emboldened to keep pushing the envelope of corruption. When you can go from broke to over 100 million dollars in less than a decade, without actually having done anything note-worthy to earn it, you have probably learned how to manipulate the system pretty well!

So, where we are now is, we have a person, of low class and low character, running for the highest office of the land. If there was a will to prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law, she might do a decade in prison, but there are a few things that prevent that. One of them is, that the will to prosecute and convict, does not exist. However, that might not have been so easy. For the most part, there are a couple of elements missing to achieve a conviction if tried: knowledge and intent.

Key elements in that case, would be to prove that she knew she was breaking the law. That is very hard to prove unless you can find some written evidence that she conspired to break the law, or a testimony from a co-conspirator. Such a co-conspirator, would also be guilty, and not likely to testify, without immunity. Their best shot at immunity, in the face of all the pressures around, is a presidential pardon. Not immunity as such, but a way to get out of the consequences of ones actions. People in the past, have gone to prison for the Clintons. With all of their money, I would go to prison for the Clintons, lol.

In spite of our saying, that ignorance of the law is no excuse, in a practical sense, it is not true. Not knowing a law, does not mean you will not be prosecuted or charged with a crime. However, courts and jurys usually do not convict against crimes committed in ignorance.

Similarly, intent is generally needed for a conviction. Without demonstrating that Hillary knew she was committing a crime, without demonstrating that she willfully broke the law, conviction would have been unlikely.

Now for the most tragic part of the story in my eyes. Hillarry could be elected to the U.S. Presidency. There are still many, it appears, that want to see a person of long term, moral corruption and criminal behavior, elected to the presidency. These people are known as voters. If an when she is elected, those voters will be responsible for putting her i office, and for rewarding her criminal behaviors. That is the real crime here, that is the real tragedy of our situation. It will also serve to send the message to other politicians and would be politician, that it is o.k. to be crook in office, as long as you are a little clever about it. Hide you emails from scrutiny. Misplace boxes and boxes of document, and have a bad memory under examination, surround yourself with other low-lifes, and a significant part of the population, just won't care all that much.

People in the U.S. complain a lot about their elected officials, but they get what they choose at the voting booth. I hope people have the good sense to go see Hillary's America - The Movie, and maybe renew their understanding of what we are facing and risking.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

I wonder if the defense of, I didn't know, will work when God reads the "thou shalt not's" at judgement. I don't think that will fly !!!

26 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Well Enoch2010, I think it is safe to say that she and her husband have committed, numerous, numerous crimes over the years. I think most people understand that, even those who support them. Committing a felony, is one thing, being charged and/or convicted of a felony, is another.

We have all heard (in America) the notion of presumed innocence, that a person is assumed (legally) to not be guilty, until convicted in a court of law, That is what we have now. Hillary is not at all the first person to get away with crimes. It is not even rare that she did. It is mostly noteworthy, because it is rare to have a person under criminal investigation, running for the presidency, that is the story.

So, what we have in Hillary Clinton, is a person who is a criminal, yes, she committed crimes, but she is not a convict. In our country, you can be convicted in the court of public opinion, but if you have not been convicted in a court of law, then you are legally innocent, even if you are factually guilty.

Seeing how her actions seem to have contributed to the deaths of innocent people, I find that disturbing. That she has endangered national security, is also disturbing. That her misuse and violations of the law, has lead to the exposure of her emails to hackers, is perhaps even more disturbing to me, because if she is elected president, then our enemies and those wanting favors, have more leverage than usual. It is bad enough that politicians like Hillary, sell out the country routinely for cash, but to now have blackmail potential in addition, is just plain unnerving.

She is just one person, one messed up person, but still, one person. Well she and Bill left the white house, they were  not only broke, but badly in debt, or so the story goes. As I recall, they even seemingly stole things when they moved out, though I believe they were later returned. Their story was, that they did not know they were doing anything wrong, they thought those things belonged to them. That is their M.O. For decades they have been doing the "I didn't know" or "I cannot recall" routine to stay out of trouble. Maybe we should stop electing lawyers to public office!

Because the voters have tolerated their shenanigans, they (the Clintons) have been emboldened to keep pushing the envelope of corruption. When you can go from broke to over 100 million dollars in less than a decade, without actually having done anything note-worthy to earn it, you have probably learned how to manipulate the system pretty well!

So, where we are now is, we have a person, of low class and low character, running for the highest office of the land. If there was a will to prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law, she might do a decade in prison, but there are a few things that prevent that. One of them is, that the will to prosecute and convict, does not exist. However, that might not have been so easy. For the most part, there are a couple of elements missing to achieve a conviction if tried: knowledge and intent.

Key elements in that case, would be to prove that she knew she was breaking the law. That is very hard to prove unless you can find some written evidence that she conspired to break the law, or a testimony from a co-conspirator. Such a co-conspirator, would also be guilty, and not likely to testify, without immunity. Their best shot at immunity, in the face of all the pressures around, is a presidential pardon. Not immunity as such, but a way to get out of the consequences of ones actions. People in the past, have gone to prison for the Clintons. With all of their money, I would go to prison for the Clintons, lol.

In spite of our saying, that ignorance of the law is no excuse, in a practical sense, it is not true. Not knowing a law, does not mean you will not be prosecuted or charged with a crime. However, courts and jurys usually do not convict against crimes committed in ignorance.

Similarly, intent is generally needed for a conviction. Without demonstrating that Hillary knew she was committing a crime, without demonstrating that she willfully broke the law, conviction would have been unlikely.

Now for the most tragic part of the story in my eyes. Hillarry could be elected to the U.S. Presidency. There are still many, it appears, that want to see a person of long term, moral corruption and criminal behavior, elected to the presidency. These people are known as voters. If an when she is elected, those voters will be responsible for putting her i office, and for rewarding her criminal behaviors. That is the real crime here, that is the real tragedy of our situation. It will also serve to send the message to other politicians and would be politician, that it is o.k. to be crook in office, as long as you are a little clever about it. Hide you emails from scrutiny. Misplace boxes and boxes of document, and have a bad memory under examination, surround yourself with other low-lifes, and a significant part of the population, just won't care all that much.

People in the U.S. complain a lot about their elected officials, but they get what they choose at the voting booth. I hope people have the good sense to go see Hillary's America - The Movie, and maybe renew their understanding of what we are facing and risking.

If only those voters had a legitimate, reasonable choice of someone else to pick from.