• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Is it really that important to know when the rapture will happen?

:emot-heartbeat: To be found in Jesus is what counts~

Knowing Christ Above All Else
…8More than that, I count all things as loss compared to the surpassing excellence of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9  and be found in Him,not having my own righteousness from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ,the righteousness from God on the basis of faith. 10I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to Him in His death,…

No one knows, not even Jesus, only the Father knows. All Jesus says about it is be ready :thumbsup:

Matthew 24:36, But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

29 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

No one knows, not even Jesus, only the Father knows. All Jesus says about it is be ready :thumbsup:

Matthew 24:36, But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Amen Hazard ! 

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

“At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

“Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

“‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

Been there done that.  I don't expect you to take my word for it, but the pre-trib rapture will be the first to fall.  Just because it is popular doesn't mean it's true.  But I hope you are preparing just in case, because when one bets the farm, he has much to lose.:)

Hey RT!  Good to see you again.

Most pretribbers I've come across won't even consider the possibility of being wrong.  I'm not sure why.  Its almost as if they think they have a choice in the matter.

the pre-trib rapture will be the first to fall

What do you see as the first indication of such?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Hey RT!  Good to see you again.

15 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Great to see you, too, brother.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/16/2016 at 7:53 PM, rollinTHUNDER said:

Been there done that.  I don't expect you to take my word for it, but the pre-trib rapture will be the first to fall.  Just because it is popular doesn't mean it's true.  But I hope you are preparing just in case, because when one bets the farm, he has much to lose.:)

The Pre Trib Rapture will be the first to Rise.  What are you preparing for and how are you preparing?  Are people storing up their 30 or 90 day supply of Medications to last a year or more, are people storing up 3 to 7 years of food.  How much are they going to Hoard for their future?  When will they stop giving? or have they already.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 7/16/2016 at 2:43 PM, rollinTHUNDER said:

But I’m very surprised that no one, it seems, in any rapture theory, ever discusses what the hour of temptation is, nor when they believe it will occur, or even how long it will last.

Well Scripture makes it quite clear that it is the 3 1/2 year period during which Satan and the Antichrist control the world and present the temptation to worship the image of the Beast and save their lives.  The Church does not go through this period.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (Rev 13:15).