• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

Are you asking me why Im I'm thinking out loud?

What your implying is that I "figure out" what it is I'm trying to share beforehand and then you will be more open minded to the perspective?

I dont pick and choose when something occurs to me, it happened to be as I was typing, therefore I just continued typing.

I find nothing wrong with sharing a perspective on an issue that few dare tread. There are quite a few believers that think God just miracles everything on a whim and there is no process or order or any way possible to explain it.

He does have a way, a process, He has parts and pieces that fit together much like a puzzle. There are repeating patterns in Creation and repeating formulas that govern Creation itself.

If He had no way, or order or process Genesis Creation would be a much Shorter story, "In the beginning God Created everything, dont worry about it, it happened, look around."

But thats not the case is it? 

We have microscopes, we have electron microscopes, we have CERN, we see the parts He used, we see the rules He used, the formulas, The Golden ratio, PI, and so on.

Is it really unbiblical or blasphemous to consider from scripture and nature how things may have began or how they might end?

I know that some things are hard to grasp, near impossible possibly, but if there is no study, no questions or even thought on a subject, how do we give an answer to someone? Tell them to not worry about it?

I'm not trying to push my perceptions on your reality, Im I'm only offering a perspective on subject that is often overlooked, if someone else chooses to offer a opinion or revelation or perspective that is scientifically and biblically sound, I will accept their possibility.

But since I seem to be alone the burden of proving my conclusions incorrect or skewed is on the reader.

I am not claiming revelation, in fact this is just a consideration of  scripture usually skipped over.

John 3:16 is ultimate truth, yet Genesis is written for us to know and consider the implications.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this thread, I wish nothing more than for all to know Gods love.

Peace to you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Just a Mirror

Welcome to Worthy,I apologize for not reading ALL the posts in this THread,I read your OP & I am really not sure what you are saying or if you are asking something?Also,I read the page before this last one & I am wondering who you are addressing or if you are speaking in general because of a majority of comments you may have gotten that must not be in agreement,,,,,,you mentioned that you are typing thoughts as you go? Do you think you might be able to fill me in on a conclusion you have or just clarify somehow?                                                                                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

Sorry I haven't read all the posts here. But I have a thought.  The eternal damnation is a total separation from God.  I don't think anything can exist being separated from God totally.  So maybe they just cease to exist.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

"The center of the earth"?. Where do you get that from?

It is the description in Lazarus and the rich man...

Lk 16:22-26

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
KJV

3 hours ago, tigger398 said:

I think it's just a story Jesus was telling like the prodigal son.

Whether it be parable or actual event both ways there can be nothing but truth for there is no lies from God's speaking...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

19 minutes ago, enoob57 said:
3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

"The center of the earth"?. Where do you get that from?

I think she asked: "where are you getting the "center of the earth" from? Having read what you posted about Lazarus three times now, I am still not finding that either, what am I missing?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Just a Mirror

Welcome to Worthy,I apologize for not reading ALL the posts in this THread,I read your OP & I am really not sure what you are saying or if you are asking something?Also,I read the page before this last one & I am wondering who you are addressing or if you are speaking in general because of a majority of comments you may have gotten that must not be in agreement,,,,,,you mentioned that you are typing thoughts as you go? Do you think you might be able to fill me in on a conclusion you have or just clarify somehow?                                                                                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Just a Mirror

I actually was trying to give an explanation for the need of the lake of fire.

My rationale is that all things come from a Source, therefore all things must either return to The Source or be cast away to be separated from The Source.

God's Spirit is eternal, therefore since everything comes from The Spirit those things are eternal also.

Meaning God cannot destroy Himself.

Therefore God separated His Spirit from His Substance which in effect through subtraction created a "place" separate from His influence, which is called chaos, aka Lake of Fire, which was and is but is also reserved for the day of final Judgement.

Being sin cannot "touch" God, that requires a medium between God and Sin. That medium must be The Deep at that time. Therefore when  this creation is cast away, it's not moved to a new position, its that this position is abandoned, left here with all evildoers, A bubble of chaos separated from The infinite Holy Spirit by a medium that is The Deep.

Thats all I was trying to share.

I really didn't think people would put up soo many walls from a thought. Its kind of the purpose of a forum, discussion.

Jesus didnt have too many followers from his home town.

John was probably considered crazy by the first few people who read the apocalypse.

Christians today are considered nuts for believing what we do, I dont think I was going too far in my consideration of the subject.

Have a blessed day, spread Love.

Blessings ...

enoob is going in the right direction as far as" where they get this stuff"    I believe(if I remember correctly),,,,it is traditional Jewish "folklore perhaps?'    THe Story of Lazarus & the rich man that is told in the Scriptures is aslso told in the Book of Enoch,,,,,it goes into a bit more detail about the hollows in mountains,,,they are very dark & go "down",,,,,down to this place of the dead(as the story goes & allegedly the Angel Raphael tells about "the place" in the earth.....

Blessings JUst a

Thank you for the details,,,,okay,so you are bouncing some thoughts around,,,,,,,,well,if I may,,,,we really don't know much about the Creation of Angels,we do know the demons were Heavenly Angels before they "fell" & were cast out of Heaven,,,,,,,Hell was never created for man,it was for the fallen angels ,,,,,so since they are a little higher than us(probably because they do not have to dwell in corruptable bodies?idk),,,,,but we are all eternal in spirit,as they are,yes,,,,,,so I am with you up to that part

Having "part" of Gods Spirit?,,,,,we don't even have any part of His Spirit until we are Indwelled,after we Receive Christ,,,,,so that doesn't sound right because we don't know what the angels have or don't have but I do not believe they have any part of God in them,they couldn't do the evil they do if they had any part of God

And yes,the Love of Christ,Praise Jesus,,,,,,,pour it out,loose it!!!                     With love-in CHrist,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

Lk 16:22-26

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
KJV

Whether it be parable or actual event both ways there can be nothing but truth for there is no lies from God's speaking...

This says nothing to me about the location of either hades or hell. Scripture does not tell us the location of either.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

47 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I think she asked: "where are you getting the "center of the earth" from? Having read what you posted about Lazarus three times now, I am still not finding that either, what am I missing?

Yes, Omega that is my point :)