WebersHome

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Q: According to the Christians; it is a "must" to believe the Gospel in order to be spared the wrath of God. How is that fair for peoples of the world who were never afforded an opportunity to hear it?                                  WebersHome

I didn't know you did not consider yourself a Christian,in any event you are most welcome here & I do hope you will come to Understand that it is a MUST that you come to the foot of the cross & accept Jesus as your Lord & Savior to be spared the wrath of God

King James Bible
That whosoever believeth in Hm should not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:15

And that is indeed the GOOD NEWS,which is the Gospel!!!! Praise Jesus

2By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. 3For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day according to the Scripture

1 Corinthians 15:2-4

Fair?What is fair is that every man deserves the wrath of God,,,,,,,,But Gods Grace is unmerited,underserved & only through the Blood of the Lamb are we made Worthy

King James Bible
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

Everyone will have had the opportunity,for God so loved the World He desires NONE  should perish

King James Bible
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.                                                           2 Peter 3:9

King James Bible
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:                                      Romans 1:20

A: There's a universal gospel called the everlasting gospel; which reads like this:                            WebersHome

There is but ONE Gospel,it is the same Gospel from beginning in Genesis to the very end of the book of Revelation,as Christ is Revealed from the very start to finish ,He IS the WORD of God,He is I AM,He is our Living Redeemer.......The EVERLASTING Gospel is the very same Gospel that Jesus said we are to go out into all the world & preach to every creature,it is the Great Commission...this Same Gospel was Inspired  by God &  Breathed to Matthew,Mark ,Luke & John to write down for us today.......                                                        To God be the Glory                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/19/1944

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I didn't know you did not consider yourself a Christian

I was baptized an infant into Catholicism's version of Christianity in 1944. I underwent baptism as an adult into Protestantism's version of Christianity in 1978. My denomination of choice is Conservative Baptist .

Re: According to the Christians; it is a "must" to believe the Gospel in order to be spared the wrath of God. How is that fair for peoples of the world who were never afforded an opportunity to hear it?

That question is not mine. It is verbatim a question that an atheist posted some time ago on another forum.

/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Ah,thanks for the clarification........

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/19/1944

-

It's commonly believed that heaven is sort of like the peak of a high mountain. All around the periphery of the mountain are numerous roads all leading to the top. In other words: no matter which road you take; the destination is the same.

But according to traditional Christianity; there aren't many roads to the top: there's only one; all the rest are dead ends, loops, and cul-de-sacs. If traditional Christianity is right; then an awful lot of people are facing a very unpleasant future. For example, according to my sources, there are approximately:

50 thousand Scientologists

15 million Mormons

8.2 million Jehovah's Witnesses

7.8 million Baha'i

515.9 million Buddhists

451.3 million Chinese Folk Religionists

8.4 million Confucianists

258.5 million Ethnic Religionists

974.6 million Hindus

5.6 million Jains

1.7 billion Muslims

14.1 million Jews

64.2 million New Religionists

2.8 million Shintoists

24.9 million Sikhs

14.2 million Spiritists

8.7 million Taoists

640 million Non Religious

138.8 million Atheists

The grand total of just those categories is 4,852,950,000

If those figures are in the ball park, and if traditional Christianity is the truth; then at the least 66% of the earth's current population of 7.345 billion people are on a road to hell; and no doubt some of those are people we know: our friends, our relatives, and our associates.

NOTE: Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons are Christians, yes, but not in the traditional sense.

Joseph Smith's movement is a cult; in other words: there's some Christianity in Mormonism, but Christianity comprises only a portion of Mormonism. The rest of it is extreme, to say the least.

Neither do Jehovah's Witnesses qualify as Christians in the traditional sense. Charles Taze Russell's movement is a cult. There's some Christianity in the Watchtower Society's doctrines, but Christianity comprises only a portion of the Society's doctrines; and their slant on it is very peculiar.

CRUNCH UPDATE: 67 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 3,739,270 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Aug 4, 2016.

/