• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Should I be willing to take risks in my spiritual walk?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

What kind of "risks" Albert?   Jesus said....

you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. 15If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. 16And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever                                              John 14:14-16

Having a Relationship with God,in Christ ,is something that must be nurtured ,watered,fed........like any relationship really or their is no growth.....if we love jesus & keep Him FIRST in our lives then we only desire Him more & more & more,,,,,,,sticking with Him you risk nothing,much is added           With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Placing one’s faith in Jesus Christ for salvation requires a big step outside our comfort zone. We are naturally bent away from God in our very nature (Romans 3:10–18), and our natural inclination is to rely on ourselves in some way to be saved: we think we can just be good people or that our wealth proves God’s favor or that by performing certain actions we can “cancel out” our sins. But this is insufficient. To surrender ourselves completely to God, to place our faith exclusively in Jesus Christ to save us, requires us to deny our instinct to save ourselves (Ephesians 2:8). In this sense, all Christians step outside their comfort zones simply by becoming Christians.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-comfort-zone.html

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Nothing takes the place of stepping out of your comfort zone and out on the limb. Faith is always spelled R-I-S-K! In order to seize your destiny -- step out, God's not only good, He will catch you if you fall and help you to get up and try again! 

Don’t worry about the people in your past, for the Lord placed them there. He has an important reason why they won’t appear in your future. 

"Forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:13-14

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1941

We all step out of our comfort zone when we defend the word of God. I don"t worry about it, the Holy Spirit is with me 24/7. HAVE A GOOD ONE.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

23 hours ago, Albert Finch said:

Nothing takes the place of stepping out of your comfort zone and out on the limb. Faith is always spelled R-I-S-K! In order to seize your destiny -- step out, God's not only good, He will catch you if you fall and help you to get up and try again! 

Don’t worry about the people in your past, for the Lord placed them there. He has an important reason why they won’t appear in your future. 

"Forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:13-14

Yes, taking a blind leap of faith.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

If one is not willing to take risks in their spiritual walk, how then do they expect to grow?