IGNORED

Our mortal enemy has deceived the church with many lies!

ZacharyB

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Oooooh,then we can finally do our happy dance in person!!!!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  1

On Wednesday, October 05, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The Truth will Set You Free

31 So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”  [John 8:31-32, Berean Study Bible]

Romans 8:2

For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

Citing these passages still dosent answer the questions when you said all you can do was tell me the truth, and I asked "how do you know you have the truth?"

Or when you said I wont know the truth untill the Holy Spirit opens my ears, and I asked, "how do you know the Holy Spirit hasn't already opend them?

It's funny how easy it is to condemn people you don't even know. Isn't that what you're accusing me of doing? You don't know my family who I was ostracized from for leaving the Roman Catholic Church. I walked away from my family, and the six figure inheritance I would have received, for Jesus, and I've never looked back.

I was just stating a familiar yet sad scenario I've seen happen way to may times. Thats all.

Again, when or if the time comes, you will be welcomed back home with open arms.

A sad comment dripping with sarcasm. I pity you. It's best if we never talk again.

Matthew 7:6

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, ...

Whats sad is you comparing me to dogs and pigs. Not very Christian, but no worry.... all is forgiven.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I don't, not a pre-tribber but I certainly won't panic

if suddenly I am flying in the air,

I'll be very happy I was wrong!!!!!   LOL

Thanks for repeating the olde standard joke!

Butski ... isn't it time to start preachin' some serious stuff?

For the time is very short for these folks!

Edited by ZacharyB

Well, exactly!  lol! who wouldn't want to embrace this?                                                                 Davida

:emot-heartbeat:

Well,hello there Zack,long time no see.....very nice to see you                                                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92

16 hours ago, Yowm said:

I don't see why seeking holiness and holding to the pre trib rapture have to be exclusive of each other. 

I hold to both.

I agree.  I also hold to both. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

The seducing spirits have caused many to stumble and to accept many things that are not true.  There are ways in which the beginning of days and the end of days are alike.  In the beginning satan tempted Eve by having her believe that the tree which was prohibited and would bring death if it was eaten of was in reality the very thing that would make her like God.  Genesis 2

15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

In the beginning there was a curse,  at the end there is a  double curse.  Rev. 22:

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:19 and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Satan would have people believe that it is ok to add to the Word or take away from it if they do not kike what they hear.  Satan is able to tell them what God really meant.  

On 9/7/2016 at 8:32 AM, ZacharyB said:

Satan’s lie: You do NOT need to prepare for going through the great tribulation

I have an article with 25 verses proving the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is false.

I agree with this statement.  The sad thing is to have people believe in the pre wrath exit called the rapture requires adding to the Word of God.  This will bring a curse as sure as it did for Adam.  Gods wrath is toward all ungodliness even now as in Romans 1.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;19 because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

This is happening now and while the wrath is revealed now we are still here.  If we are only avoiding wrath why are we still here?

The rapture requires a resurrection  because of what we know from 1 Thessalonians.

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The resurrections of those who are asleep and the tribulation martyrs are clearly given to us in Rev. 20

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. 

This scripture identifies and gives the time of both resurrections.  There can be no rapture without a resurrection.  Satan says you do not need to prepare for trouble because you are going to be out of here.  You do not need patience endurance because you will be gone.  Things such as this lead people to have the "freedom" to add to the Word.  If you add to the Word the cursed will be added to you.  The curse for Adam was sure and the curse of Revelation is sure.  Do not add to the Word.

16 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

Do not add to the Word.

The pre-tribulation rapture doctrine has been extremely popular.

Thus, many have reaped giant financial rewards through teaching it.

However, in their gleeful acceptance of it ... 

many believers have not studied what the word actually says!

Starting with Jesus' obvious chronology in Matthew 24.

But, since it does not line up with pre-trib, they have chosen to ignore it.

Jesus also warned several times, "Do not be deceived."

Edited by ZacharyB

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 10/6/2016 at 2:35 PM, woundeddog said:

okay= believe what you want- but some day soon when you find yourself flying through the air-- don't panic. its okay-- its the Lord bringing us home! :-)

:emot-heartbeat: I hope we all be flying with you :) Amen!

22 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

:emot-heartbeat:

Well,hello there Zack,long time no see.....very nice to see you                                                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

Like I said, kwicky, I love you too!

Awww,my BROTHER in Christ!!!!!  :emot-heartbeat:                                        LOL,Kwicky:D