IGNORED

how FIVE separate FBI cases are probing virtually every one of Clinton's inner circle

other one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,417
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,475
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, other one said:

This is so sad.   At this point if real fact and indictments were made, then i would see a validity of this post.   As it is now , just what it is saying.  Probes. A site like this should not condone this, as it could be influential in swaying people mind to a possible wrong conclusion at a critical time like this.  Not at this stage on the rostrum.   I do not live in the usa, so i am not taking sides, just seeing things as for what it is in my perspective.   Hope i am not offending the poster.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.16
  • Days Won:  58

10 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

This is so sad.   At this point if real fact and indictments were made, then i would see a validity of this post.   As it is now , just what it is saying.  Probes. A site like this should not condone this, as it could be influential in swaying people mind to a possible wrong conclusion at a critical time like this.  Not at this stage on the rostrum.   I do not live in the usa, so i am not taking sides, just seeing things as for what it is in my perspective.   Hope i am not offending the poster.

Allegations were made on this site against trump, without any proof or investigations. Some without any sources either. Yet that was deemed acceptable by many. 

Clinton does have a history of criminal activity. The director of the fbi admitted she commited criminal acts but said they were not going to charge her.

I do not see the problem with posting that she and her cronies are being investigated. That information is critical to know.

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

Allegations were made on this site against trump, without any proof or investigations. Some without any sources either. Yet that was deemed acceptable by many. 

Clinton does have a history of criminal activity. The director of the fbi admitted she commited criminal acts but said they were not going to charge her.

I do not see the problem with posting that she and her cronies are being investigated. That information is critical to know.

What i am saying, is not at this time, all this should have been in the hustings.  Now, let the process takes place and the law would be enforced when concrete evidence. If the FBI admitted she commited criminal act and they did not charge her, then they are not doing their jobs. A crime is a crime and should be prosecuted.   No one should be exempted.   Bringing up this mess now is just propagating  tabloid type situations.  Not good for America at this time. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Content Count:  56,417
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

39 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

if you have not been keeping up with what has been going on on this site and considering you are not part of this country maybe you should just sit out of this discussion....   this poster has been offended by several people on this site for three months....    and you are not among them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.91
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I've heard there is a fear that Obama could simply issue a pardon - and end of story.

4 minutes ago, other one said:

if you have not been keeping up with what has been going on on this site and considering you are not part of this country maybe you should just sit out of this discussion....   this poster has been offended by several people on this site for three months....    and you are not among them.

OK.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.16
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

What i am saying, is not at this time, all this should have been in the hustings.  Now, let the process takes place and the law would be enforced when concrete evidence. If the FBI admitted she commited criminal act and they did not charge her, then they are not doing their jobs. A crime is a crime and should be prosecuted.   No one should be exempted.   Bringing up this mess now is just propagating  tabloid type situations.  Not good for America at this time. 

I dont know what hustings is. 

It should be brought up now. It is not tabloid type situation.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  25

And on the other side Donald Trump is the defendant in 75 open, in progress lawsuits or investigations.  Donald Trump is no less corrupt than Hillary Clinton, they just ply their trade in different arenas. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Content Count:  18,153
  • Content Per Day:  4.57
  • Days Won:  327

Well other one.....this poster is more than offended,I am deeply grieved......perhaps I had GREAT EXPECTATIONS for my Brothers & Sisters in Christ....

Today in church the pastor said,how often have joined together to pray Gods Will be done,pray for America,pray how to vote .....was it as much as you have been posting on social media complaining how stupid people are because they don't know what you know and are voting for "so & so".......?WE should be praying to vote as Citizens of Heaven instead of complaining all day long.......besides voting for president we  have,"what?About 33 other votes to decide"? These  can make quite a difference also.....