• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,727
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

We were given the impression (by the media) that Trump was roundly hated. And that was true for the Establishment. But the turnouts at the rallies (the real Americans) were contradicting that conventional wisdom.

Oh I totally agree, I was factoring that into my view. The bad part of my assumption, was that everyone who voted for Obama the second time around would keep their vote Democrat. Take for example... Iowa is always Democrat, they went republican. Ohio, usually swings Democrat, they didn't. I underestimated just how sick of the government people really were. Add into that all the media hate fueled his underdog story, and Americans love a good underdog.

@nebula yes I know. In fact I believe Hillary won the popular vote over all, one of the times im glad we have the electoral college.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

All these drama queens who say they are going to leave the US aren't worried about America in the first place. They are ideologues who have goose stepped after the Combi ya attitude of the political elite and are now leaderless, because they only saw one future and one direction. now their political GPS device has been shut off and they are floundering in a sea of uncertainty.  This thing about the far left not having a religion is bogus. Their religion is the ideology and their god just when poof.

There is a revolution in the air and it is over the entire politics spectrum. I don't have much hope that the Democratic party will come through this the same way because both the old leader and the one picked to replace her have both stepped down, because they got themselves tangled up with Hillary Clinton. All it shows the voters on the left that their desires aren't important.  I think President Obama will remain a force to reckon with on the left as well as Elizabeth Warren.  I think Sanders will have a part in there, somewhere, but I think the Dems will be in transition over to a party of angry people who will ultimately tear itself apart over blaming eachother for not being liberal enough.  These people have survived off planting an entitlement mentality in those they claim are perpetual victims and they themselves wont be able to control that for long. There is not enough reality to promise everything to everyone and in the end they will devour themselves in their own bitterness.

The Republicans are in the process of doing a lot of soul searching themselves and I would bet the Republican establishment is on pins a needles, as we speak.  I would be willing to bet that there are, right now trying to figure out a way to control Trump so that they will remain in control, but I think that is beyond their control.  Trump is an institution of his own and has, to date blown away all of the barricades that conventional wisdom has placed in front of him. I think, even if he would have lost, he would remain a moving force in the Republican party, the elites would find it hard to work with.  There is change coming and coming hard and It will be powered by Trumpites on the right and Obamaites on the left.

I just hope that the House and Senate will be able to keep up with what is about to hit, because if they can't then the voices of the fringe groups will get stronger and the no mans land between the left and the right will get much more dangerous as the dialog turns from conventional to nuclear weaponry.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.65
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, nebula said:

Most likely because there wasn't a Conservative anti-establishment alternative.

There was not a Conservative anti-establishment candidate for President either, yet still....

1 hour ago, nebula said:

That was my first thought - health issues.

If someone has a better suggestion, I'm all ears.

Sour grapes?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Sour grapes?

Are you referring to my response or Clinton's reason for not being there at 2:30 - 3 am?

1 minute ago, nebula said:

Are you referring to my response or Clinton's reason for not being there at 2:30 - 3 am?

You asked this...If someone has a better suggestion, I'm all ears.

I gave what I feel is a better suggestion. 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

You asked this...If someone has a better suggestion, I'm all ears.

I gave what I feel is a better suggestion. 

OK.

So, I'm trying to guess what you mean? Like she was having a pity party or meltdown and needed to regain her composure?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, nebula said:

OK.

So, I'm trying to guess what you mean? Like she was having a pity party or meltdown and needed to regain her composure?

I think he basically means she was just disgusted because she lost so decided to not even go out.

37 minutes ago, nebula said:

OK.

Something like that. She is a vain and evil woman and she truly felt she deserved to win, so this had to be very hard on her.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

When Trump took Pennsylvania I danced around the living room.  My entire extended family voted for Trump so there's a lot of joy in Houston!  The Clinton era is over!  :cool: