• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Now you are quoting Reuters, another mouthpiece for the Democrats and the Clinton.  The media are now trying another tactic -- DISINFORMATION.  It is way too early for any such decisions. Here is the official position straight from Trump:

Reuters is an international news agency that has nothing to do with the DNC or Hillary Clinton. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

You guys do not think we should make Trump accountable for all of those promises that he made? After all those promises did get him voted in as President of the United States :noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

30 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Reuters is an international news agency that has nothing to do with the DNC or Hillary Clinton. 

More defensive behavior on the part of the trump followers?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

You guys do not think we should make Trump accountable for all of those promises that he made? After all those promises did get him voted in as President of the United States :noidea:

Not one president has ever been able to carry through with each one of their campaign promises so I wont hold him accountable if he fails to carry through with some of them. (After all congress and the senate can interfer with that.) However what I expect to see is attempts made to carry through with them. I expect he will make the border less porous and start the wall being built in arizona like it was supposed to be built years ago. I do not expect it to happen before he takes office or even within the first few months. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Trump is not in office yet, I know that Trump will not accomplish everything he wants to.  I heard the direction he wants to head, and he took on all naysayers, media, politicians, pollsters, accusers, everyone, and did not quit.  He is swimming upstream trying to put some common sense into politics, and still people here are wanting politics as usual, 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Not one president has ever been able to carry through with each one of their campaign promises so I wont hold him accountable if he fails to carry through with some of them. (After all congress and the senate can interfer with that.) However what I expect to see is attempts made to carry through with them. I expect he will make the border less porous and start the wall being built in arizona like it was supposed to be built years ago. I do not expect it to happen before he takes office or even within the first few months. 

I heard they were going to start in March.   The area mentioned for the start was somewhere in Texas for some particular reason that I don't remember.....    but they were going to send an additional 150 border agents to Arizona......   and let the Border guard and ICE do thier jobs.

5 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I heard sheriff Arpaio lost election (not voluntarily) just so he would be available to fill the position of head of homeland security!  Now that would be exciting!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would like that a lot.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

19 minutes ago, hmbld said:

I heard sheriff Arpaio lost election (not voluntarily) just so he would be available to fill the position of head of homeland security!  Now that would be exciting!

He is on the list of possibilities along with guiliani. He would be good for it, but also he is so hated by dems that he would be controversial in trumps administration. Does trump need more controversy?

Just now, ayin jade said:

He is on the list of possibilities along with guiliani. He would be good for it, but also he is so hated by dems that he would be controversial in trumps administration. Does trump need more controversy?

Well,no lol.  And Trump might be toning down a little now, but I'd still love to see people who actually believe the border should be controlled, given the jobs. Besides, if Trump suggested sheriff Joe, everyone who finds him controversial would be so relieved when he fills the spot with someone else.