• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

On 12/30/2016 at 5:54 PM, angels4u said:

You're right Marilyn ,the war comes before signing the peace treaty , it looks that the war is coming soon!

We know soon what will happen..

I'm not so sure the Ezekiel 38 war is coming soon. That war really sounds a lot like Armageddon which puts it at the end of the 7 year period. 

Maybe Gog = AC! 

On 1/6/2017 at 6:04 PM, Dennis1209 said:

No disagreement we are in the end-times, but may I ask a few questions pertaining to the Eze 38: 39: invasion? The reason is stated for this invasion (to take a spoil) and lists the nations involved.

(1) Israel's most ardent enemies directly border and surround Israel. There stated ambition and goal is to 'drive Israel into the sea to be remembered no more'. That also includes the terrorist organizations that surround Israel such as; Hezbollah, PLO, Palestinian refugee camps, etc. Why is not one of them mentioned or a participant in the Eze 38: 39: invasion. They are listed in Psalm 83:?

(2) Do you consider that Israel is living safely without walls, bars and gates? I don't.

(3) Does Israel currently have enough "spoil" to make it worthwhile for an invasion to take a spoil? I think not, until Israel's land is expanded and have the control of oil and petro.

(4) Are the conditions Israel is living in currently exactly the same as outlined and described in Ezekiel? With armed military personnel everywhere in the streets, a 400+ mile high tech security fence, etc. I wouldn't say so.

Your thoughts?

Good questions and observations. 

Im now seeing Ezekiel 38 as Armageddon coming right after the breaking of the peace treaty when there will be peace and safety the first 3.5'yrs. 

On 1/15/2017 at 6:09 PM, missmuffet said:

If someone signs a covenant for a seven year peace treaty that is something that will be significant.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/15/middleeast/paris-peace-conference-israeli-palestinian-conflict/index.html

Yes it would be. I have both eyes open staying alert while I'm munching on my popcorn.  If I see a treaty signed,im thinking the two witnesses per Rev 11 will show up.  The wife and I will fly back to Israel to check,them out and try to talk with them (wishful thinking I know).