heretoeternity

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Dr. Bob Morey taught that Islam was the bloody brainchild of Mohamed son of the high priest of the moon god, al ilah.  One of 360 gods of the Caabah in Babylon (where the 360 degree circle came from, the formation of the 360 temple of those gods). He was intrigued by the monotheism of Christianity and wanted to form a monotheistic religion in Babylon. Christians turned down his requests for help to form his religion, enraged he went to the Jews who also turned him down (where the Islamic hatred of particularly Christians and Jews came from). Tradition holds that he forced a captive rabbi to write the Koran. And the rabbi under protest placed in it several hidden indications that what he was writing was false and under duress.

The religion builder then turned his attention to his country men, he destroyed the 359 temples to other gods in the Caabah and slew their priests and demanded conversion by all to his moon god al ilah (Allah) as the one true god and he his only prophet or die by the sword. The outreach of Islam spilled over the banks of the Euphrates and Tigress especially to the west as far as the coast of Portugal and France. The push back Roman Catholicism is so soundly criticized for was the Crusades to push Islam back to Asia Minor etc.

The politics of Islam is any land that was ever held by Islam is Islam forever. And there is only two people in Islamic thinking: Islam and Infidels. Islam mandates that all infidels be killed if not converted to Islam. The Hadith (essentially the Islamic commentary) contains most calls to kill and terrorize infidels. But make no mistake, any Muslim is accountable to Allah and bound to obey if they are convinced Allah is calling them to terrorize or kill in his name.

I say this not to persecute Muslims. I pray for Muslims to come to know the true God Jesus Christ. But I do say this to warn people to beware and cautious about what Muslims are capable of. I have known Muslims and respect them as people and return their kind gestures and will stand up to defend them against persecution... but I am cautious around them. Plain and simple. I love them for God's sake as I do all mankind. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

53 minutes ago, soonsister said:

Acts 2:23 

This Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God,

53 minutes ago, soonsister said:

you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men.

This a good scripture that shows whom they disciples believe are the ones to blame, 

It is the people's court , 

JESUS was not Judge by Pilot, who did not have jurisdiction to judge anyone accused of breaking their Jewish religious Laws. 

Pilot try to save JESUS more than ones, 

Those who soughted "crusified him", and Barabas are the ones blame. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, JohnD said:

Dr. Bob Morey taught that Islam was the bloody brainchild of Mohamed son of the high priest of the moon god, al ilah.  One of 360 gods of the Caabah in Babylon (where the 360 degree circle came from, the formation of the 360 temple of those gods). He was intrigued by the monotheism of Christianity and wanted to form a monotheistic religion in Babylon. Christians turned down his requests for help to form his religion, enraged he went to the Jews who also turned him down (where the Islamic hatred of particularly Christians and Jews came from). Tradition holds that he forced a captive rabbi to write the Koran. And the rabbi under protest placed in it several hidden indications that what he was writing was false and under duress.

The religion builder then turned his attention to his country men, he destroyed the 359 temples to other gods in the Caabah and slew their priests and demanded conversion by all to his moon god al ilah (Allah) as the one true god and he his only prophet or die by the sword. The outreach of Islam spilled over the banks of the Euphrates and Tigress especially to the west as far as the coast of Portugal and France. The push back Roman Catholicism is so soundly criticized for was the Crusades to push Islam back to Asia Minor etc.

The politics of Islam is any land that was ever held by Islam is Islam forever. And there is only two people in Islamic thinking: Islam and Infidels. Islam mandates that all infidels be killed if not converted to Islam. The Hadith (essentially the Islamic commentary) contains most calls to kill and terrorize infidels. But make no mistake, any Muslim is accountable to Allah and bound to obey if they are convinced Allah is calling them to terrorize or kill in his name.

I say this not to persecute Muslims. I pray for Muslims to come to know the true God Jesus Christ. But I do say this to warn people to beware and cautious about what Muslims are capable of. I have known Muslims and respect them as people and return their kind gestures and will stand up to defend them against persecution... but I am cautious around them. Plain and simple. I love them for God's sake as I do all mankind. 

Do you know what resides in the Kaaba? A black meteorite that some say Muslims believe to be Allah.

However, all Muslims claim it was a stone sent by Allah to Abraham and his son Ishmael so that they would know where to construct the Kaaba. Islam teaches that they did build that structure and installed the black stone in one corner. This was to show the starting and ending point for the circumambulation or "tawaaf" (circling) 7 times around the Kaaba.

All this is said by Muslims to be supported in Christian scriptures . 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, soonsister said:

Do you know what resides in the Kaaba? A black meteorite that some say Muslims believe to be Allah.

Well, it MIGHT be a meteorite. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

22 hours ago, JohnD said:

One of the strongest indications of the end of the end of times... is a one world religion.

This will be based on the say so of one whose evil signs and wonders can convince atheists, skeptics, and people who have been convinced of other religions their whole life. Which, when you think about it is incredible. 

The only antidote to the one world religion is the one relationship with the LORD Jesus Christ.

Matthew 24:24 (NASB95)
24 “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

Not possible ONLY because we are indwelt by the Holy Spirit of God. Otherwise we would plod down the same primrose path as everyone else after the Beast.

Don't kid yourself.

There but for the grace and indwelling of God go all of us...

Imagine the son of perdition (John 17:12) being revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4) to all mankind as Judas Iscariot risen from the dead (in modern times). Provable by his blood content and DNA that he lived 2000 years ago.

All of the above religious and nonreligious categories of man would be convinced this fellow is someone to be believed. 

And the scriptures indicate (whoever this beast will be) he will deceive all men (except the elect) with his blasphemies against God and against his Christ and against his elect.

How do you think the world will view Christians who refuse to bow to or follow this world hero-leader of theirs?

Revelation 12:17 (NASB95)
17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 13:5–10 (NASB95)
5 There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven.
7 It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.
8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.
9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
10 If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

Your idea could very well be accurate? One thing is for certain, evil and demonic forces will be unleashed and in play during the end-times. 

I personally have an alternate theory how this "possibly" could unfold... Remember when President Ronald Reagan gave a speech stating, "how fast our differences would evaporate if we were under attack from extraterrestrial beings"?  How fast would the world's religious beliefs evaporate if extraterrestrials (demonic forces) would appear, having supernatural ability and showing great signs and wonders? Then with all the lying signs and wonders they told the world they 'seeded' us (panspermia) millions of years ago? That would be an attention getter and the world's religions would rapidly do what? Not to even mention the ecumenical movement escalating today back to the bondage of the Holy See.

Seems we have been bombarded and conditioned over the last few decades with an over abundance of UFO / Alien exposure on TV, movies, documentaries, programs and even the Vatican. The hunt for the 'little green men' by our telescopes, SETI, NASA and the world. It just looks like a set up to me...

4 hours ago, soonsister said:

However, all Muslims claim it was a stone sent by Allah to Abraham and his son Ishmael so that they would know where to construct the Kaaba. Islam teaches that they did build that structure and installed the black stone in one corner. This was to show the starting and ending point for the circumambulation or "tawaaf" (circling) 7 times around the Kaaba.

All this is said by Muslims to be supported in Christian scriptures . 

It's my opinion that 'black stone' is going to be destroyed in the very near future. Along with a completely flatten and uninhabitable Damascus, Syria, via the Israeli Defence Force (IDF). I believe one morning here shortly we are going to wake up and hear that Damascus is no more. Elam (1/6th of SW Iran) will be destroyed also in the very near future. That's where Iran has its nuclear toys at Bushehr. I suspect a mighty earthquake will destroy it?

• Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Your idea could very well be accurate? One thing is for certain, evil and demonic forces will be unleashed and in play during the end-times. 

I personally have an alternate theory how this "possibly" could unfold... Remember when President Ronald Reagan gave a speech stating, "how fast our differences would evaporate if we were under attack from extraterrestrial beings"?  How fast would the world's religious beliefs evaporate if extraterrestrials (demonic forces) would appear, having supernatural ability and showing great signs and wonders? Then with all the lying signs and wonders they told the world they 'seeded' us (panspermia) millions of years ago? That would be an attention getter and the world's religions would rapidly do what? Not to even mention the ecumenical movement escalating today back to the bondage of the Holy See.

Seems we have been bombarded and conditioned over the last few decades with an over abundance of UFO / Alien exposure on TV, movies, documentaries, programs and even the Vatican. The hunt for the 'little green men' by our telescopes, SETI, NASA and the world. It just looks like a set up to me...

Could be. No less than Chuck Missler believes it certainly is possible.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Satan appearing as the Madi to the Moslem, the Krishna to the Hindu, Jesus to the Christian, extra-terrestrial to the new-age...all things to all people. Speaking eloquently and convincingly to unite the world against the elect..."and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake"...

When the false prophet (apostate Protestantism) "causes all to receive"  the mark of apostasy (submission to Rome) all nations, kindreds, tongues and people will welcome this as a saving mechanism to all the (erroneously so-called) judgements of God being cast upon the earth in the form of natural disasters, it will be a form of deception that will deceive all except those who understand the true nature and identity of Antichrist.

Today, the far majority part of Christendom believes the Antichrist to be a future individual coming in with guns blazing against all things Christian and setting himself up as an object of worship in a future temple on a future Israeli held Mt. Moriah. And this will deceive who? Most are already deceived into believing this theory, a theory dreamed up by the real Antichrist in the 16th century to divert attention away from himself while he quietly and innocently with the approval it seems of all the world continues his work of uniting the nations under his aegis.  It has worked. While refusing to recognize him, how can they defend themselves against receiving his mark?

12 hours ago, JohnD said:

Could be. No less than Chuck Missler believes it certainly is possible.

Indeed. Dr. Missler is one smart, accomplished and knowledgeable  man. I really admire his attitude, not to take his word for anything, but be a Berean and search out scripture for yourself. I'm subscribed to his newsletters and have a number of his books.

If you're a Chuck Missler follower and are interested... Sometime ago I stumbled upon a Pastor Billy Crone, Pastor of Sunrise Baptist Church in Las Vegas, NV. and "Get A Life Ministries". He has dozens of Youtube videos out there. In my opinion, Pastor Crone is exceptionally knowledgeable in scripture, one of the best communicators of scripture to get the point across out there.  If a person's hermeneutics are pre-tribulation and premillennial, you won't be disappointed I'm sure. 

9 hours ago, brakelite said:

Satan appearing as the Madi to the Moslem, the Krishna to the Hindu, Jesus to the Christian, extra-terrestrial to the new-age...all things to all people. Speaking eloquently and convincingly to unite the world against the elect..."and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake"...

When the false prophet (apostate Protestantism) "causes all to receive"  the mark of apostasy (submission to Rome) all nations, kindreds, tongues and people will welcome this as a saving mechanism to all the (erroneously so-called) judgements of God being cast upon the earth in the form of natural disasters, it will be a form of deception that will deceive all except those who understand the true nature and identity of Antichrist.

Today, the far majority part of Christendom believes the Antichrist to be a future individual coming in with guns blazing against all things Christian and setting himself up as an object of worship in a future temple on a future Israeli held Mt. Moriah. And this will deceive who? Most are already deceived into believing this theory, a theory dreamed up by the real Antichrist in the 16th century to divert attention away from himself while he quietly and innocently with the approval it seems of all the world continues his work of uniting the nations under his aegis.  It has worked. While refusing to recognize him, how can they defend themselves against receiving his mark?

Yeah... Whomever this man / spirit turns out to be, he will be acceptable to the Jew, Muslim and apostate church. There's no doubt in my mind who is going to be the leader of the apostate church, or what that church is going to be. It's feverously working to unite to its former glory and only church.