• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

13 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

A thin skinned person could not have gone through what Trump was put through during the election...
and still manage to win like he did....

The media blitzed his campaign and did some pretty unspeakable things....
that would have sunk any other candidate.

:emot-heartbeat:

No Rest For The Godly

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12

And For Those Who Love This Country

Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. Romans 12:16

As For The Press, I've See Nothing In Their News Condemning

Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways. Proverbs 3:31

The Thuggery Trump And This Nation Has Suffered Since He Started Campaigning

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 1 John 3:15

It Make Me Wonder If The U.S. Press Has Any Real Function Left In Them

Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. Ephesians 4:25

Except To Whip America Into A Constant State Of Anarchy

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. Psalms 11:5

Destruction, Hatred, Murder, Rage And Mayhem

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21

IMO

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. Galatians 5:22-24

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Steve_S said:

I don't know if you can qualify it as "thin skin." It may simply now and have always been strategic. If anyone who comes at him, even in the tiniest amount, finds themselves getting hit back just as hard, then fewer people will consider doing it in the future, pretty generally. It has worked *very well* for him politically generally speaking. I cannot imagine him having gotten elected had he not been so combative. You can certainly argue that a couple of times it has hurt him during the election, but it certainly, overall, was a very effective strategy. I think he trolls the press, for lack of a better term. I think saturday was him trolling the press, rather than him getting "baited" into a response. It controlled the news cycle while he's still trying to get controversial cabinet members through. Rex tillerson survived his committee vote during all this. All of these sidelines the press and him get into it on are just going to help him get his agenda through. You cannot fight against an agenda, as the media, if you are busy trying to score points on him for calling you out on crowd size. Trump has the initiative. On a lot of the stuff he is going to be doing it will be beneficial for him to have the mainstream media laser focused on a sideshow. I have long since been done thinking that he just hits back without thinking about it. If he does and this is all just trump being trump, with no political thought going into it, then he has basically tripped into a very successful strategy and continues to trip right into it while being totally oblivious to the benefits of it.

But it is not a new thing for Trump, he has been this way his whole life, or at least his adult life.  He sued an author because he estimated his net worth too low, in Trump's opinion. He harassed the guy for a half a decade and the suit was finally thrown out for being what it was, a frivolous lawsuit. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

But it is not a new thing for Trump, he has been this way his whole life, or at least his adult life.  He sued an author because he estimated his net worth too low, in Trump's opinion. He harassed the guy for a half a decade and the suit was finally thrown out for being what it was, a frivolous lawsuit. 

It doesn't have to be new to be a strategy. It may just simply be how he operates. Regardless, though, it certainly is effective politically. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the original tween went all over facebook and the news stories were not making much of rebutting of the original tweet.  it needed to be addressed....

If you look at the WMD photos it's pretty easy to tell that the number of people that were there was way way off also.

Corrupt news...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Never underestimate the intention of the Leftstreamists in media.  A tragedy really . Out with the 8 year enemy and in with the newest enemy couched in media.  :( We will overcome.

Three hours before Inauguration:  Well since the links to the pics don't work....

3before.jpg

Waiting to get past security for the Inauguration:

WAITING.jpg

And the Inauguration The image link to full size:https://i.imgur.com/zAEzfq9.jpg

inauguration2017.jpg

Edited by soonsister