IGNORED

"All Believers Taken" In The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a False Teaching!

Lawlord

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

rabbi keras says that the Great Tribulation is 42 months or 1260 days, or 3 1/2 years.
Jesus says otherwise:

Mt 24:15 Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
Mt 24:21-22 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
Mt 24:29 But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Marcus

Matthew is just giving a general outline.

It would be a good time now to put away all malice, and show love to our brethren even if we disagree, for the judge stands at the door.

I agree with Keras, the great tribulation is only 3 1/2 yrs.

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel 12:7   And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.  

Revelation 13:5   And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 11:2   But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

9 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Mt 24:21-22 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

Those days that will be cut short is that WAR that is coming with all the kings of the earth to battle each other, ....Christ will cut THAT WAR short or else no flesh will be saved.  That major war with all the troops on foot will be in Israel, but technology allows them to point their nuclear missiles far beyond to all nations.  So it makes sense why Christ stops that war.

So it's not the tribulation that will be cut short, for the whole tribulation is determined 3 1/2 yrs only.  Only that war will be cut short.  After that war is cut short by Christ..whilst they are already there in Israel, they all will gather to fight the Lamb instead (Armageddon)

Two different wars.

War against Man

Revelation 9:16   And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Revelation 9:17   And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Revelation 9:18   By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Revelation 16:12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

This one will be cut short.

War against the Lamb.
  Revelation 16:13   And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 16:14   For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

On 1/27/2017 at 5:51 PM, Keras said:

"No, at the end of the Millennium, the earth will be renewed and restored and a new Jerusalem will be on it."

Question.

What do you believe and where, about the Lake of Fire?

26 minutes ago, Sister said:

Those days that will be cut short is that WAR that is coming with all the kings of the earth to battle each other, ....Christ will cut THAT WAR short or else no flesh will be saved.  That major war with all the troops on foot will be in Israel, but technology allows them to point their nuclear missiles far beyond to all nations.  So it makes sense why Christ stops that war.

So it's not the tribulation that will be cut short, for the whole tribulation is determined 3 1/2 yrs only.  Only that war will be cut short.  After that war is cut short by Christ..whilst they are already there in Israel, they all will gather to fight the Lamb instead (Armageddon)

Two different wars.

The Demonic/AI/Machines will war with mankind, with the whore, the false religion of mankind, and only a few will survive. Then Christ will come and save the survivors then wipe out the 10 kings who destroyed the whore and they all will be cast into outer darkness.

Sounds far fetched if you haven't looked into quantum computing and the DWAVE "computer".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

1 hour ago, Just a Mirror said:

Question.

What do you believe and where, about the Lake of Fire?

The Lake of Fire only comes onto the scene after the Millennium. Revelation 20:14

But the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster consists of fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. Revelation 6:12-17, Revelation 14:17-20, 2 Peter 3:7

1 hour ago, Just a Mirror said:

Sounds far fetched if you haven't looked into quantum computing and the DWAVE "computer".

There won't be much technology around after the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath, of fire from the sun. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Psalm 50:1-3

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

We're told the fourth rider is death, with Hell following him (Rev 6:8). We have the bottomless pit (hell?) being opened, demonic locusts and 200 million riders on demonic creatures that breathe fire, are armored and have snake tails emerging. I've had MANY dreams about real physical demons, possessions etc. coming upon the earth. I believe there will be such crazy things we couldn't imagine. We have to be so close to God in these times. 

7 hours ago, Lawlord said:

We're told the fourth rider is death, with Hell following him (Rev 6:8). We have the bottomless pit (hell?) being opened, demonic locusts and 200 million riders on demonic creatures that breathe fire, are armored and have snake tails emerging. I've had MANY dreams about real physical demons, possessions etc. coming upon the earth. I believe there will be such crazy things we couldn't imagine. We have to be so close to God in these times. 

Yes that's him, the false prophet and his kingdom, entering on the 4th seal.

Straight after we have the persecution of the saints, 5th seal.

Then on the 6th seal we have the 7 angels starting to sound.

That 5th trumpet you described is going to be so horrible for those left who have not the seal of God. I believe these locusts are demons also.  They could possibly be those angels who were locked up in the bottomless pit during the days of Genesis.

Revelation 7:3   Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Revelation 9:4   And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Revelation 14:1   And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

9 hours ago, Lawlord said:

Hi Lawlord,

Just a heads up .. 

If you look at what Sister said, that is what I see also.

Just in case I understood you wrong, please note that the bottomless pit event takes place and ends before the 200 mil army .. they are two separate events brother .. the "locusts" are the first woe, and the 200 mil are the "second woe". 

Also, don't forget this, God is using beast imagery to express the vision of the 200 mil in a way John could record it and name it (understand it). John wouldn't know the words "tanks" and "jeeps" and "APC's" etc nor "artillery" nor "rocket launchers" etc etc, so God expressed His meaning to John in beast imagery instead, which imagery is a generalisation itself for modern military hardware and not "riders on demonic horses" at all brother .. other words, the "horses" stand for all manner of modern weaponry summed up in one easy image that John could grasp and relate to, riders on their "horses" going to war but with a twist WE of the "modern" world can understand, that is, the fire and smoke and brimstone which to us today is easily associated with modern weaponry firing and impacting.

God bless.

Edited by Serving

12 hours ago, Keras said:

The Lake of Fire only comes onto the scene after the Millennium. Revelation 20:14

ok, you stated earlier that, it seemed, New Jerusalem and New earth and New Heaven, were basically a recreation of the present or a renewal of what we see today, in this place,  is that your opinion?

Because here is my hangup, Trump might perceive this creation as "Huge", but in all reality, we really do not know the scope of the creation as it pertains to the the size of God, do you see where I'm going?

Now in the overall scope of "where" (X,Y,Z)  God decides to create something, within Himself, or we might say, within the presence of His Spirit, there is no reason he would have to use the same coordinates. In fact, the whole reason for eternal punishment is because of our eternal Spirit which cannot be destroyed. Therefore any soul, entity or spirit that is found corrupted or with sin when the time runs out will be "left behind".

Now, here is a point where most people cannot perceive, therefore do not try and understand, and frown on those who do.

The absence of Gods indwelling Spirit in Creation leads to a slow decay of code, which eventually brings about the demise of that entire system.

The Total and Complete absence of God's Spirit, which holds back Chaos, will immediately bring about a "Lake of Chaos". Lake in this case refers not to a shallow area of lava like you might imagine, but look at a lake, it has depth, therefore imagine if you will an area of Chaos, which is the absence of any type of organization, in which the entities located there are immersed. No Surface. Only Immersion.

This place of Eternal Separation from God's Spirit is forever sinful, with no means of redemption, forever left behind.

Which leads me to the coordinates, God, is "made up" of two, I struggle with these terms, "substances" for lack of a better term, maybe "states of being" would be better. 

Chaos covered by Order. Fire covered by Water. Knowledge wrapped with Wisdom.

The Spirit hovering over the face of The Deep. (which does not accurately describe the original intent, closest translation)

The Completeness of The Father.

Now, here is where things get interesting, Sin has corrupted these heavens, this earth, some entities, therefore those sin stained manifestations must perish. IN PLACE. Because outside of this creation is sin free, therefore eligible for a new creation to manifest. Soo, this Heaven and Earth, basically this creation will be sacrificed by Gods Spirit totally and completely moving away from an area leaving Chaos to once again envelop that area. These coordinates (X,Y,Z) in the overall area of God, will be forever left to Chaos.

This area of Chaos which once held our creation will now be a no trespassing zone.

A small piece of God, sacrificed by Himself, because of sin. That causes The Spirit Sorrow.

But as for us, new coordinates will bring about a new creation and there we forever dwell with our God.

Peace unto you.

Edited by Just a Mirror
removal of floating word.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

9 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi Lawlord,

Just a heads up .. 

If you look at what Sister said, that is what I see also.

Just in case I understood you wrong, please note that the bottomless pit event takes place and ends before the 200 mil army .. they are two separate events brother .. the "locusts" are the first woe, and the 200 mil are the "second woe". 

Also, don't forget this, God is using beast imagery to express the vision of the 200 mil in a way John could record it and name it (understand it). John wouldn't know the words "tanks" and "jeeps" and "APC's" etc nor "artillery" nor "rocket launchers" etc etc, so God expressed His meaning to John in beast imagery instead, which imagery is a generalisation itself for modern military hardware and not "riders on demonic horses" at all brother .. other words, the "horses" stand for all manner of modern weaponry summed up in one easy image that John could grasp and relate to, riders on their "horses" going to war but with a twist WE of the "modern" world can understand, that is, the fire and smoke and brimstone which to us today is easily associated with modern weaponry firing and impacting.

God bless.

Greetings Serving!

Yes the demonic locusts was one woe, two more are coming. I believe they will follow right after each other. 

The 200 million are lead by four angels that are bound underground and released for this specific day to kill a third of mankind. If they are angels, and they have been bound underground, then they are demons. They are the fallen angels. They lead their 200 million army.

I understand your view on this, I considered this view myself and I can see how it can be applicable. 

We are told there are riders on horses, and those ontop of the horses had breastplates of red,blue and yellow, the horses had heads of lions with out of their mouth came fire, smoke and brimstone. They have power in their mouth and in their tails, for their tails are like serpents, having heads, and with them they do harm.

So this could be an army of vehicles or military weapons. That fits the fire, smoke and brimstone. Daniel 7:7 KJV "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns"

So in this passage we have description of a dreadful and terrible beast with iron teeth. Iron is a description used, which goes well with iron used in tanks, weapons, APCs all that stuff. I know there will be global war and there will be these huge armies of military equipment, however, I also believe demons will come upon the earth. As mankind has worshipped them for so long they will be given to them.

I've had so many dreams about demons before, demonic creatures coming upon the earth. Great darkness emerging. Another reason I believe that those who believe in Jesus will be on the earth is to counter the great darkness, to make a choice for all from darkness and light. If the light was taken from the earth, there would only be darkness and no choice of salvation for those in darkness. 

I've had dreams of these demons, I never could have imagined. I saw a large room full underground as they were torturing a small child as I felt his pain. I've seen different types. I've battled against them, I've attempted to cast them out in my dreams. There are possessions, then there are actual physical demons. I believe they will be coming upon the earth. This is satans rise to obvious world rulership. We are told in Revelation 6:8 the pale horse, the name of him that sat on it was death, and hell followed with him.

I know a lot of these things are in spirit, and there are a lot of battles going on in spirit. But consider CERN and the increase in wickedness and the death that is coming. These demons derive strength from sacrifices and will be empowered when there is death everywhere. They opened a tunnel near CERN and did a demon welcoming ceremony in front of it, dressing up as all different types of demons, appearing to come from a portal.

I do believe demons will walk the earth. So because they aren't described as iron beasts, they aren't described as iron chariots, they are described as horses with lion mouths and snake tails. It could be a large traditional army in this age, as there will definitely be a large army like this, or it could be something else. Thanks for your post. 

Edited by Lawlord